Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Like I said it's probably just my iPad :aah:

Yes. My friend lost his. How can you lose an ipad? well honestly he thinks it was stolen but seriously it's like everything happens to the stuff he gets. ipad goes missing,phone ends up in the washing machine,gets a new on and not long after screen is cracked then a new one..few months later the sim card decides not to work in the phone. :doh:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. My friend lost his. How can you lose an ipad? well honestly he thinks it was stolen but seriously it's like everything happens to the stuff he gets. ipad goes missing,phone ends up in the washing machine,gets a new on and not long after screen is cracked then a new one..few months later the sim card decides not to work in the phone. :doh:

:doh: I had my iPhone stolen a few months ago :sneaky2:

Somehow my dad thinks I lost it even though I've never lost a gift like that in my life :aah:

:doh: I had my iPhone stolen a few months ago :sneaky2:

Somehow my dad thinks I lost it even though I've never lost a gift like that in my life :aah:

Oh :/

I haven't really ever lost anything like a phone (I don't have an ipod so yeah) The only time where I kinda lose it is when I fall asleep with my phone in my hand and wake up to find it not in my hand instead at the bottom of the bed.

Oh :/

I haven't really ever lost anything like a phone (I don't have an ipod so yeah) The only time where I kinda lose it is when I fall asleep with my phone in my hand and wake up to find it not in my hand instead at the bottom of the bed.

That happens to me a lot :naughty:

Mine are still worse :doh::doh::doh:

Hahaha when you're up all night every night you get pretty bored' date=' of course :lmfao:[/quote']

Oh well still would of thought having a friend saying "you have a nice ass" then saying he would gladly f*ck it would be pretty bad along with "I dunno,I wanna f*ck you I guess" :dunno:

Oh well still would of thought having a friend saying "you have a nice ass" then saying he would gladly f*ck it would be pretty bad along with "I dunno,I wanna f*ck you I guess" :dunno:

Ha! Well my conversations would scare people off in a flash, especially my parents. If I hadn't already tested negative for mental illness they'd have me institutionalized :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! Well my conversations would scare people off in a flash' date=' especially my parents. If I hadn't already tested negative for mental illness they'd have me institutionalized :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Ooooh. well.

And what I just said has really happened that is what he said a few nights ago and we are talking about boobs guy.:aah:

Archived