Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

AHA NOOOOOOO! My German teacher died. :tears:

oh nooo :itsok: why? :blink:

Wow 2pm? xD I actually rarely slept that long despite staying up till 6am..Hmm.

yeah 2pm or sometimes 3pm or more :aah:

the latest time I've stayed was 6:30am and then woke at.. 1 I guess :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*too lazy to respond to that properly' date=' so will continue in English* :mf_rosetinted:

Eh, I'm alright, not much going on. Had a pep rally....:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:lmfao:

I am learning German from my German friend,cos yeah that's how cool I am. I am fine have a headache again thanks for asking.

:shocked: you said you weren't...?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm looking forward to see how the new interior looks. I'll be bored on the first day I know already. :aah:

well you know I'm rarely at home and always going somewhere ad have fun, that's why we've not talked for ages :mf_rosetinted:

go to school instead of me too :angel_not: I'll miss sleeping till 2pm :crybaby:

You know how I am. :aah: I change my mind every five minutes :'D Ohh here there'll be new rooms and computers :das:

Oh yes, remember the day of that festival? :mf_rosetinted: I was home and sad and bored and you went to have fun and meet all your friends, and your parents didnt say a thing :shun:

ooo dino :das: how was school? :das:

nothing much just ate ice cream aaand now..no idea what to do :dunno:

Yo Fortuné :aah::das: I acted like I was on drugs most of the day, and talked in different languages and doodled and basically didn't do anything. :mikacool: oh yeah, and I learned about stuff in prehistory. How to 'keep all my homos straight'. :mikacool::mikacool: My prehistory teacher enjoys puns. :aah:

...And now I'm gonna watch the end of the Avengers and eat ice cream. :mf_rosetinted:

oh nooo :itsok: why? :blink:

yeah 2pm or sometimes 3pm or more :aah:

the latest time I've stayed was 6:30am and then woke at.. 1 I guess :aah:

She died of cancer, last minute over the summer. Tis why I'm in French and not German. :mf_rosetinted::tears: I was like, 'wait didn't I sign up for German...:blink:' and then they told me. :aah:

:lmfao:

I am learning German from my German friend,cos yeah that's how cool I am. I am fine have a headache again thanks for asking.

Oh, that's neat! Most languages I try to learn I do it cos I have friends that speak it. :teehee:

:huh: that sucks, did you take painkiller? Sorry, btw, I'm a bit spaced out right now :naughty:

You know how I am. :aa h: I change my mind every five minutes :'D Ohh here there'll be new rooms and computers :da s:

Oh yes, remember the day of that festival? :mf_rose tinted: I was home and sad and bored and you went to have fun and meet all your friends, and your parents didnt say a thing :sh un:

ooh for me doesn't matter if we have new computers because we don't have computer classes anyway :aah: just little ones have :shun: *jealous* :mf_rosetinted:

....:tears: unlucky me is unlucky.

Okay so my family relatives are here,bye I'll try get back after a wee while but yeah so long for now:b ye:

see ya :bye:

Yo Fortuné :aa h: :das: I acted like I was on drugs most of the day' date=' and talked in different languages and doodled and basically didn't do anything. :mikacool: oh yeah, and I learned about stuff in prehistory. How to 'keep all my homos straight'. :mika cool::mi kacool: My prehistory teacher enjoys puns. :aah:

...And now I'm gonna watch the end of the Avengers and eat ice cream. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

dafuq? How to 'keep all my homos straight' ?? :lmfao:

I've not started my uni yet, you know :mikacool: mwahhahahaha :devil:

She died of cancer' date=' last minute over the summer. Tis why I'm in French and not German. :mf_rosetinted::tears: I was like, 'wait didn't I sign up for German...:blink:' and then they told me. :aah:[/quote']

aaaaaaaaaaand now you've been taking the french classes for 4 days for now then. :naughty: since you said you had taken them just for 3days in the morning:mf_rosetinted:

ooh for me doesn't matter if we have new computers because we don't have computer classes anyway :aah: just little ones have :shun: *jealous* :mf_rostinted:

....:tears: unlucky me is unlucky.

see ya :bye:

dafuq? How to 'keep all my homos straight' ?? :lmfao:

I've not started my uni yet, you know :mikacool: mwahhahahaha :devil:

:aah: we dont have them, too and when we had them it was like once a month :mf_rosetinted: unlucky ME is unlucky :roftl: (our war about who is unluckier :mf_rosetinted:)

Boo. hoo. *forever alone* ... ... :shun:

aaaaaaaaaaand now you've been taking the french classes for 4 days for now then. :naughty: since you said you had taken them just for 3days in the morning:mf_rosetinted:

Oui. :aah: My teacher is SLOOOOOWWWW though, and her accent sucks. Our Spanish teacher is a native French speaker, and we get stuck with an American french teacher who has weird pronunciation. :mikacool:

yup :mf_rosetinted: Homo habilus' date=' homo sapiens, [i']homo erectus[/i]:mf_ro setinted::a ah:

MWAHAHAHAHA yourself. :naug hty:

oh i see :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:aa h: we dont have them, too and when we had them it was like once a month :mf_ros etinted: unlucky ME is unlucky :roftl: (our war about who is unluckier :mf_r osetinted: )

Boo. hoo. *forever alone* ... ... :shun:

of course I'm unluckier :naughty:

dont worry you know we're gonna have forever alone party together :itsok:

Oui. :aah: My teacher is SLOOOOOWWWW though' date=' and her accent sucks. Our Spanish teacher is a native French speaker, and we get stuck with an American french teacher who has weird pronunciation. :mikacool:[/quote']

how many languages do you study? :blink::aah:

At school' date=' only 1. Outside of school is a totally different story, though...:naughty:[/quote']

you study outside of school too? outside of school I go to English lessons:naughty:

at school just georgian, russian and english. (hoping next year chinese too :mf_rosetinted: )

*setting alarm at 12:01pm*

you study outside of school too? outside of school I go to English lessons:naughty:

at school just georgian, russian and english. (hoping next year chinese too :mf_rosetinted: )

By myself. I learn at least a little bit of many languages. :teehee:

Chinese is difficult, good luck with that! :mf_rosetinted:

Chinese! wooo i thought about it, too :aah: lets take it together :naughty:

Forever alone? Youuu? :aah: when please are you alone :mf_rosetinted::shun: But the party sounds good :boing:

yes. that's because they didn't allow me to go to that festival :sneaky2: and we're gonna have that party :mf_rosetinted:

too bad I'm almost never alone :wait:

By myself. I learn at least a little bit of many languages. :teehee:

Chinese is difficult' date=' good luck with that! :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

how do you do that? :blink: my mum was telling me to study smth myself too :aah:

Chinese! wooo i thought about it, too :aah: lets take it together :naughty:

not sure if we start studying it though :aah: I need to go to school for JUST one day and find out all da stuff. and then come back. and don't go anymore. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

yes. that's because they didn't allow me to go to that festival :sneaky2: and we're gonna have that party :mf_rosetinted:

too bad I'm almost never alone :wait:

how do you do that? :blink: my mum was telling me to study smth myself too :aah:

Have that party even if it's in three years :aah: or ten :mf_rosetinted: money money money :teehee: I kinda like being alone but not all the time :aah: