Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

Have that party even if it's in three years :aah: or ten :mf_rosetinted: money money money :teehee: I kinda like being alone but not all the time :aah:

TWO!! it's in 2. :mf_rosetinted:okay ..or maximum 3 years till I get job and money money money :das: then I'm getting the germany ticket :mikacool:

I prefer being alone than with dad/mum :sneaky2: bro is okay. he makes me laugh and doesn;t say anything about sleep :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xmeltashuazgvispireti. :mf_rosetinted: F*ck yea :aah:

how can you study them by yourself? :aah:

Well, um... You decide what you want to learn, then... Well. If it's a language with a different alphabet, you have to learn that first of course, and I start with listening to music without knowing what it means or subbed films or whatever, etc. xD Then you think about hard grammar things, etc....:aah: Idk. Umm... Learning the personal pronouns.... Erm... It really depends on what language the order you do things. Verb types/ conjugations, greetings, etc. Are important as basics. And I guess I just learn whenever I feel like it other than that xDDDD Normally though I take notes how I can remember, and study them or whatever, :aah:

I bought another english book for myself, too :aah: its just like learning for school to me :blink:

English? No I meant how Grace could study other languages alone, like without teacher :aah:

I have tons of english books. well not tons but quite a few :aah:

Well' date=' um... You decide what you want to learn, then... Well. If it's a language with a different alphabet, you have to learn that first of course, and I start with listening to music without knowing what it means or subbed films or whatever, etc. xD Then you think about hard grammar things, etc....:aah: Idk. Umm... Learning the personal pronouns.... Erm... It really depends on what language the order you do things. Verb types/ conjugations, greetings, etc. Are important as basics. And I guess I just learn whenever I feel like it other than that xDDDD Normally though I take notes how I can remember, and study them or whatever, :aah:[/quote']

did you learn the notes you took yesterday? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

which language would you advice me to learn? :mf_rosetinted:

Well' date=' um... You decide what you want to learn, then... Well. If it's a language with a different alphabet, you have to learn that first of course, and I start with listening to music without knowing what it means or subbed films or whatever, etc. xD Then you think about hard grammar things, etc....:aah: Idk. Umm... Learning the personal pronouns.... Erm... It really depends on what language the order you do things. Verb types/ conjugations, greetings, etc. Are important as basics. And I guess I just learn whenever I feel like it other than that xDDDD Normally though I take notes how I can remember, and study them or whatever, :aah:[/quote']

what :aah: how often have u done that? :teehee:

yes i know but..well nevermind I'll understand something.. :naughty::aah:

Well it's easier when you think about how similar they are. For example, vowels are just tilted versions of the same characters mostly...

ㅣ, ㅡ, ㅏ, ㅜ, ㅓ, ㅗ, ㅑ, ㅠ, ㅕ, ㅛ, ...etc. xD

Well it's easier when you think about how similar they are. For example' date=' vowels are just tilted versions of the same characters mostly...

ㅣ, ㅡ, ㅏ, ㅜ, ㅓ, ㅗ, ㅑ, ㅠ, ㅕ, ㅛ, ...etc. xD[/quote']

oh that's right :shocked: I'm gonna find other better pic :naughty:

and @Clara - yes i know :das: