Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

made my best friend listen to Mika's songs snippets yesterday THROUGH PHONE :aah: and she was like ASDFGHJKL WHN IS THE ALBUM OUT :excite:

she even likes the TOOL cover :das:

Don't know,Mary I think has went to bed as it's apparently 2:50am over in Georgia. Dunno about anyone else :3

yes yes, at that time I was lying in the bed and couldn't sleep :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I'm okay thanks,how are you? I fell asleep last night by the way by the time you replied on fb.:naughty:

I'm fine, just managed to roll out of bed (it's 8:30AM here) :naughty:

Haha I thought so, I was exhausted too despite the time difference making it later over there :roftl: but all is well, I found something to do :teehee:

I'm fine' date=' just managed to roll out of bed (it's 8:30AM here) :naughty:

Haha I thought so, I was exhausted too despite the time difference making it later over there :roftl: but all is well, I found something to do :teehee:[/quote']

That's good,well I think I fell asleep like at 00:35am but I woke up then fell alseep again :aah:

Oh what you doing?:mf_rosetinted:

That's good,well I think I fell asleep like at 00:35am but I woke up then fell alseep again :aah:

Oh what you doing?:mf_rosetinted:

:aah::naughty:

I meant I found something to do last night, I finally finished the Avengers :naughty:

As of right NOW I have nothing to do, good thing you're here :teehee:

:aah::naughty:

I meant I found something to do last night' date=' I finally finished the Avengers :naughty:

As of right NOW I have nothing to do, good thing you're here :teehee:[/quote']

Oh yeah,saw your status just there :aah:

Haha yep..I am bored though but I'm watching Red Dwarf at the moment so I guess I'm not that bored.

Strange how there isn't many people here ...:blink:

Oh yeah,saw your status just there :aah:

Haha yep..I am bored though but I'm watching Red Dwarf at the moment so I guess I'm not that bored.

Strange how there isn't many people here ...:blink:

:aah:

I know.... It's Saturday, no school, and it's too quiet? :blink:

There are more people here on school days than on the weekends!!??? :blink::shocked: It's confusing me, :aah:

:aah:

I know.... It's Saturday' date=' no school, and it's too quiet? :blink:

There are more people here on school days than on the weekends!!??? :blink::shocked: It's confusing me, :aah:[/quote']

Would of thought it would be the other way about since cos of homework and stuffs...guess people are away out or whatever. I'm just always here on weekends cos I never have the energy to go out anywhere,I won't be here tomorrow though going into town to get a bus pass and some other stuff.:original: