Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

Would of thought it would be the other way about since cos of homework and stuffs...guess people are away out or whatever. I'm just always here on weekends cos I never have the energy to go out anywhere,I won't be here tomorrow though going into town to get a bus pass and some other stuff.:original:

Yeah, maybe they have better things to do than waste their lives away on the Internet :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Really? Sounds fun! I never go anywhere on the weekends as my entire family are lazy and sit around, haha:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' maybe they have better things to do than waste their lives away on the Internet :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Really? Sounds fun! I never go anywhere on the weekends as my entire family are lazy and sit around, haha:aah:[/quote']

Haha probably,well we know that Eloise has gone to Lazerquest...I think Hanna is at a friends but will be here tonight :3

I guess so xD But I probably won't be here when my boyfriend comes over...for obvious reasons.:mf_rosetinted:

Haha probably,well we know that Eloise has gone to Lazerquest...I think Hanna is at a friends but will be here tonight :3

I guess so xD But I probably won't be here when my boyfriend comes over...for obvious reasons.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah okay :3

xD True....and hopefully I wont be sitting all alone here :naughty:

Okay before I do the dishes can I just say I feel as if my boyfriend doesn't actually want to talk to me considering I just went on WoW and noticed he was on there but went off as soon as I went on,meaning he has been up and hasn't been sleeping but hasn't be bothered to text me till like 15 minutes ago.I kinda feel hurt ya know...anyway I'm away now.

:tears: