Say Something Random (part 20) - We'll never get tired of this *tinted*

ängi

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it's mostly guys. You rarely hear about a guy getting raped.

Oh well at some point I think I'll be disappearing from here too...

True. Or maybe her mom thinks we're lying about who we are? #extremeparanoia

What?! No, why? :tears:

True. Or maybe her mom thinks we're lying about who we are? #extremeparanoia

What?! No' date=' why? :tears:[/quote']

It's only sad people who do that besides pretty much everyone on here is who they say they are...

At some point I will have to really focus on school...this is my last year so I really have to do good to be within a chance of a college placement. It won't be my choice soon my parents will say the same thing and before I know it they take my computer off me or something..did that last year.

Yeah, I think you should. For Micah! :hug:

Okay, I'll give it my best shot! :hug: So what's up with you?

It's only sad people who do that besides pretty much everyone on here is who they say they are...

At some point I will have to really focus on school...this is my last year so I really have to do good to be within a chance of a college placement. It won't be my choice soon my parents will say the same thing and before I know it they take my computer off me or something..did that last year.

That's true. I know I am who I say I am, and you, and pretty much everyone here yeah.

Aww, that sucks. I would miss you. :hug:

Okay' date=' I'll give it my best shot! :hug: So what's up with you?

That's true. I know I am who I say I am, and you, and pretty much everyone here yeah.

Aww, that sucks. I would miss you. :hug:[/quote']

I've seen you on cam and you have seen pics of me..which are clearly aren't just taken from google therefore I am not a fake.

Aww..

Ah that happened to me twice :mf_rosetinted: At this point I just gave up on piercings. :aah::mf_rosetinted:

When I first got my ears done my right ear got infected so I just left them both just to close up,got it done again and is now fine,I have two piercings in both ear lobes this is the second one on my right ear it isn't infected it's just I have left earrings out of it for too long it's closed up,I just don't get how my left one is okay.:blink:

Aww' date=' and I miss you too sweetie :hug: I've been waiting for you :das: :das: What's been up? :teehee:[/quote']

That's funny kid, because I've been coming for you.:mf_rosetinted: Not much, I've been getting school stuff and I can't find cool badges anywhere and I've searched the whole town and my eyes hurt and I don't feel so good. You?:hug:

My mum she likes to take some of my money without asking or paying back..at least dad asks sometimes if not he certainly pays back. ¬.¬

Oh that stinks :sneaky2: my dad does that too, sometimes, I HATE it. :mf_rosetinted:

When I first got my ears done my right ear got infected so I just left them both just to close up,got it done again and is now fine,I have two piercings in both ear lobes this is the second one on my right ear it isn't infected it's just I have left earrings out of it for too long it's closed up,I just don't get how my left one is okay.:blink:

I don't know either, I suppose sometimes things don't heal at exactly the same rate... Other than that no clue :blink:

Oh that stinks :sneaky2: my dad does that too' date=' sometimes, I HATE it. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know either, I suppose sometimes things don't heal at exactly the same rate... Other than that no clue :blink:[/quote']

Oh.

Haha it wasn't as if I kept one earring in one hole longer than the other,had to take them out as both ear lobes seemed swollen.

That's funny kid, because I've been coming for you.:mf_rosetinted: Not much, I've been getting school stuff and I can't find cool badges anywhere and I've searched the whole town and my eyes hurt and I don't feel so good. You?:hug:

I still feel like we hardly talk anymore :hug: I would be here more often, but I have school so it's impossible :huh:

Badges? :blink::aah:

Sounds boring... I'm not doing that well, a bit sad and somewhat annoyed, but being here especially now that you're here is certainly cheering me up :teehee: