Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no seriously. i think it's a worse idea than LG/BG.

Maybe you will change your mind when you see the show. I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun being an LG/BG on the last tour but as a spectator it wasn't very interesting. I've always thought Mika needs extra backing singers or a choir to fill in the choir parts that are on the record so it really adds something to the music. You wouldn't even know they were fans. In NYC and Chicago they were fantastic.

Maybe it's just a matter of taste because I am only interested in the music and don't care about the silly theatrical bits but I can't believe people are not going to enjoy the choir.

Maybe you will change your mind when you see the show. I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun being an LG/BG on the last tour but as a spectator it wasn't very interesting. I've always thought Mika needs extra backing singers or a choir to fill in the choir parts that are on the record so it really adds something to the music. You wouldn't even know they were fans. In NYC and Chicago they were fantastic.

Maybe it's just a matter of taste because I am only interested in the music and don't care about the silly theatrical bits but I can't believe people are not going to enjoy the choir.

oh i didnt think of how it would sound. i'm sure it's going to sound great. and be mega fun for those there can sing.

i just think that LG/BG was a bit more over all. i mean it didnt take much to join there. but with this.. if you cant sing. you dont have a chance. And i know there are so many there would like to join mika on the stage.. but just cant sing. so i think that BG/LG was a better idea.. because almost everyone could join. you didnt need to be good to anything lol

but sure.. it's nice.. for those people there can sing :thumb_yello:

i just think that LG/BG was a bit more over all. i mean it didnt take much to join there. but with this.. if you cant sing. you dont have a chance. And i know there are so many there would like to join mika on the stage.. but just cant sing.

Yes I know what you mean. Believe me I am very jealous because I can't sing and have always wanted to, regardless of Mika. :aah:

Maybe when Mika does the larger arena shows he will need extra "players" and not just musicians. But these shows are small and very simple. The set is just a few pieces of cardboard with lights in the back.

Yes I know what you mean. Believe me I am very jealous because I can't sing and have always wanted to, regardless of Mika. :aah:

Maybe when Mika does the larger arena shows he will need extra "players" and not just musicians. But these shows are small and very simple. The set is just a few pieces of cardboard with lights in the back.

maybe, maybe not :dunno:

Just thought the bg/lg was a better way to get fans on the stage with him :wink2:

Just thought the bg/lg was a better way to get fans on the stage with him :wink2:

Well the best way to get fans on stage is to just call for a stage invasion. But I'm not sure that is the motive for having a choir in the show. There are thousands of people at these shows, not just the few who end up on stage. I would much rather hear a choir than watch the march. I was at the first show where they had the BG march and I didn't even understand what was going on.

Well the best way to get fans on stage is to just call for a stage invasion. But I'm not sure that is the motive for having a choir in the show. There are thousands of people at these shows, not just the few who end up on stage. I would much rather hear a choir than watch the march. I was at the first show where they had the BG march and I didn't even understand what was going on.

:lmfao: blondie!

I'm suuuure the choir is good!

there was just more people there would have a chance to get on the stage by doing the other.

oh and did i say the age limit is silly? :mikacool: never heard you needed to be 21 to join anything in europe lol

in berlin mika told us that there were insurance problems with getting fans on stage... maybe he meant stage invasions, and it has to be performers so they're covered by the insurance policy? :dunno: the BG and LG dancers always were told that it's at their own risk. like, if they fall off stage or anything like that.

or he might have meant the minimum required age of 21. for the US it's the legal age, but i think for most of europe that's 18. i could imagine though that it's an US insurance contract and that's why they require the US legal age. :dunno:

btw they got the deadline wrong for munich, oct 20 is over already, i guess it should read oct 30. :wink2:

anyway i'll definitely try my luck and also wish good luck to everyone else who will! :thumb_yello:

in berlin mika told us that there were insurance problems with getting fans on stage... maybe he meant stage invasions, and it has to be performers so they're covered by the insurance policy? :dunno: the BG and LG dancers always were told that it's at their own risk. like, if they fall off stage or anything like that.

or he might have meant the minimum required age of 21. for the US it's the legal age, but i think for most of europe that's 18. i could imagine though that it's an US insurance contract and that's why they require the US legal age. :dunno:

btw they got the deadline wrong for munich, oct 20 is over already, i guess it should read oct 30. :wink2:

anyway i'll definitely try my luck and also wish good luck to everyone else who will! :thumb_yello:

it's still stupid! :lmfao:

couldnt they find a european insurance for the gigs in europa.. it's logic:mikacool:

it's still stupid! :lmfao:

couldnt they find a european insurance for the gigs in europa.. it's logic:mikacool:

Maybe it's all about 'working times': when you are under the age of 18 in The Netherlands, you are not permitted to work after 23:00 hour. I guess it's different in every European country, so maybe this is the reason why they have chosen the age of 21. Otherwise I don't have a clue...

Maybe it's all about 'working times': when you are under the age of 18 in The Netherlands, you are not permitted to work after 23:00 hour. I guess it's different in every European country, so maybe this is the reason why they have chosen the age of 21. Otherwise I don't have a clue...

Indeed! we dont have any rule about that here :bleh:

No matter what they do, there is no way that everyone who wants to get on stage with Mika will be able to get on stage with Mika. :teehee:

As I told you on Twitter, I'm sure the age limit is a legal/liability issue. And I think they also need to limit entries somewhat -- they're going to have hundreds to sift through as it is. I don't envy Tim, or whoever is looking at all of these videos. :naughty:

Well I hope they'll like my voice 'cause I'm applying for this :naughty:

I'm even setting the video to public 'cause I figured I might as well since there's already like 50 songs online with me singing on them so one more won't hurt lol Wish me luck :aah:

No matter what they do, there is no way that everyone who wants to get on stage with Mika will be able to get on stage with Mika. :teehee:

As I told you on Twitter, I'm sure the age limit is a legal/liability issue. And I think they also need to limit entries somewhat -- they're going to have hundreds to sift through as it is. I don't envy Tim, or whoever is looking at all of these videos. :naughty:

I told you Deb, you're a mega clever lady:naughty:

I told you Deb, you're a mega clever lady:naughty:

Well, if by "clever" you "smart ass" then maybe... :wink2:

But I'm asking for clarifications on a couple things, so maybe I'll have a better answer for you soon. :thumb_yello:

I'm even setting the video to public 'cause I figured I might as well since there's already like 50 songs online with me singing on them so one more won't hurt lol Wish me luck :aah:

Good Luck :thumb_yello:

I'm just happy you have to be over 21 because then I can't apply :aah:

Well, if by "clever" you "smart ass" then maybe... :wink2:

But I'm asking for clarifications on a couple things, so maybe I'll have a better answer for you soon. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: noooooo, i meant clever as in wise :wink2: no smart ass.. not you atleast.

i'll wait for the clarifications then :P

Good luck!

No matter what Hippie says this is a better experience for the people chosen than having to stumble around blindly on stage with a huge mask on your head. :naughty:

In NYC the choir seemed like they were really a part of the show. They were posing for pics for fans and hanging out in the VIP area, etc.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying f*ck about his hair or hat?

Same here :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo x')

I had hoped for other age restrictions in EU but well, I've turned 19 last september so I guess I won't be able to send any video :') I would have loved to try, at least :'X

Good luck!

No matter what Hippie says this is a better experience for the people chosen than having to stumble around blindly on stage with a huge mask on your head. :naughty:

In NYC the choir seemed like they were really a part of the show. They were posing for pics for fans and hanging out in the VIP area, etc.

you can be the smart ass chirstine:mikacool: