• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you trying to do to me? :tears: xD

I have a general dislike for guilt-trips :aah:

It's so sad, and ofc I just had to read the blogpost from the day he die :tears: I couldn't finish it.... It's worse than the fanfict you showed me...:tears:

It's so sad, and ofc I just had to read the blogpost from the day he die :tears: I couldn't finish it.... It's worse than the fanfict you showed me...:tears:

Nuh uh :shun: xD

It's not SO sad, really. :mf_rosetinted:

i'm such a bad person, i just came home and i'm two hours late :mf_rosetinted:

Hei :roftl:

:roftl: haha' date=' I'm as white as a sheet I don't go out :mf_rosetinted: EVER :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: I should carry a parasol, good idea, then I can go out some and still stay pale forever :mikacool:[/quote']

just like mrs. lovett :teehee: In this summer I can't remember a single day where i was outside all the time :aah: except camping of course :mf_rosetinted: the computer is my best friend anyways, so why go out :aah:

added a new tag:mikacool:

I love it, it's awesome :excite: xD

just like mrs. lovett :teehee: In this summer I can't remember a single day where i was outside all the time :aah: except camping of course :mf_rosetinted: the computer is my best friend anyways, so why go out :aah:

Er. Mah. Gerd. I hadn't thought of that. YES. :roftl::das:

I cant even talk to people outside of a computer, let alone go outside, real life sucks. :mikacool: xDDD

Nuh uh :shun: xD

It's not SO sad' date=' really. :mf_rosetinted:

Hei :roftl:[/quote']

How can you look me in the face that this

isn't sad?

http://rockstarronan.com/2011/05/09/where-is-ronan/

Somebody came in asking if she could bathe Ronan with warm water and if we wanted his clothes changed. Woody left the room to make phone calls and I asked if I could please give him his bath. She said of course and brought me everything I needed. I stripped him down and washed his little body. I remember looking up at her and saying how no mother should have to do this. She replied, “You’re right. You are very brave.” I remember thinking to myself how I couldn’t believe I was giving my dead child a bath. It was so weird, yet so peaceful. I put on his favorite red Small Paul monkey pants, his Star Wars shirt and little Ralph Lauren socks. I kissed his cold little lips a dozen times and kept thinking I couldn’t believe I wasn’t ever going to be able to kiss them again. Woody came into the room and we sat I just stared at our son. We cried, held each other while looking down at his little body. I

Wazzup? :mikadas:

Why yes' date=' yes I can. *is proud* xD

WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :yay:[/quote']

write in english what i wrote then :das: and guess what it means :mikacool: don;t use google translate :aah::mf_rosetinted:

edit: used google translate - oh god why :roftl:

me and a friend trolling about the 'new' school :naughty::roftl:

well, but I will still go there...in 2 years :naughty::mikacool:

yay :yay:

I have a good imagination :itsok:

Just as well :aah:

Sounds fun xD

YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :dance_man: WHEN DO YOU PICK ME UP??? :excite:

Um...Sometime next month but I know it's on a Friday.:mf_rosetinted:

How can you look me in the face that this

isn't sad?

http://rockstarronan.com/2011/05/09/where-is-ronan/

Somebody came in asking if she could bathe Ronan with warm water and if we wanted his clothes changed. Woody left the room to make phone calls and I asked if I could please give him his bath. She said of course and brought me everything I needed. I stripped him down and washed his little body. I remember looking up at her and saying how no mother should have to do this. She replied, “You’re right. You are very brave.” I remember thinking to myself how I couldn’t believe I was giving my dead child a bath. It was so weird, yet so peaceful. I put on his favorite red Small Paul monkey pants, his Star Wars shirt and little Ralph Lauren socks. I kissed his cold little lips a dozen times and kept thinking I couldn’t believe I wasn’t ever going to be able to kiss them again. Woody came into the room and we sat I just stared at our son. We cried, held each other while looking down at his little body. I

...*whispers* I still don't think it's very sad. :aah:

I love it' date=' it's awesome :excite: xD

Er. Mah. Gerd. I hadn't thought of that. YES. :roftl::das:

I cant even talk to people outside of a computer, let alone go outside, real life sucks. :mikacool: xDDD[/quote']

Aahh it really does, like, here you can choose what people you talk to, and who's around you and school is full of idiots :aah: On the internet you don't even have to move to have fun :roftl: Oh my lovely bed :wub2: