Oh my god there was something wrong with my tumblr (idk, the customize page wouldn't work and stuff) and i thought it had been hacked and so i deleted it and now for some reason i can't make a new one omg i'm going to cry OH MY GOD i'm literally a tumblr addict can you even imagine what i'm going through right now???

OMG NO THAT SUCKS SO HARD :tears: I feel your pain! :hug:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I draw in bed, i eat in bed, i study in bed, i write in bed :aah: And it saves money, no need for heating, transport, clothes, etc :roftl:

:roftl::floor: I think you just summarized my life! :mikacool::naughty:

blame mah best friend :mikacool: and me... :aah: njah i don't know :mf_rosetinted:

Okay I'll blame the boys, girls, mother, father, weather, and each other and MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL.....

I BLAME THE CUP. :roftl::lmfao:

Oh my god there was something wrong with my tumblr (idk, the customize page wouldn't work and stuff) and i thought it had been hacked and so i deleted it and now for some reason i can't make a new one omg i'm going to cry OH MY GOD i'm literally a tumblr addict can you even imagine what i'm going through right now???

:itsok: I don't like tumblr much though :teehee:

Awesome :mikacool: xD :yay:

MOI!!!! MOI WANTS THE TEA!!! I call being the Cheshire Catttttttt:fisch:

:das:

here is your cup :mikacool:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8c9i66lqq1rnm6fuo1_1280.jpg

I feel your pain, sister. That is just terrible! :tears:

Ahh thank you :hug: I'm gonna try and make a new one this weekend. I need to be on tumblr when TOOL is out... But tonight's gonna be hard

I hope it works. SOON. I have seen firsthand the effects of Tumblr addiction, just try to hang in there. :naughty:

I feel your pain, sister. That is just terrible! :tears:

I hope it works. SOON. I have seen firsthand the effects of Tumblr addiction' date=' just try to hang in there. :naughty:[/quote']

Τhanks for the support fellow internet addicts! I'm going to watch Matrix now hoping that nothing big will happen in my fandoms until I make a new tumblr :aah:

:roftl::floor: I think you just summarized my life! :mikacool::naughty:

Okay I'll blame the boys' date=' girls, mother, father, weather, and each other and MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL.....

[b']I BLAME THE CUP[/b]. :roftl::lmfao:

and my mother's nightmare :mf_rosetinted: it's hard having a mother that prefers to see you rolling in mud than lying in front of the computer :aah:

40 and those many others :mf_rosetinted: he can make our wedding cake if he complains Wooo! will you make me a hat for my wedding? :biggrin2: and where's my tea? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:good idea. he's a good boy you know he'll bake us a BIIIIIIIG cake :das:

YES OF COURSE. just tell me what colour and kind of hat you want :naughty:

here you are :mikacool:

https://lovellabridal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/3-love-wedding-spelled-out-teacup.jpg

since we're gonna marry :mikadas::mikacool:

aaaaaaaand the poke war begins :naughty:

:lmfao:good idea. he's a good boy you know he'll bake us a BIIIIIIIG cake :das:

YES OF COURSE. just tell me what colour and kind of hat you want :naughty:

here you are :mikacool:

https://lovellabridal.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/3-love-wedding-spelled-out-teacup.jpg

since we're gonna marry :mikadas::mikacool:

aaaaaaaand the poke war begins :naughty:

Aww you're amazing :teehee:he will be our slave XD I'll choose a hat sometime.. tomorrow :aah:

School is telling me to go to bed.. just like mum :sneaky2:

so have fun without me :shun:

*pokes with fish* :fish: