• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:aah: u need to hear how my mother speaks english :mf_rosetinted: tries to. :teehee: it was fun how she thought if she spoke real clear and slow german that american girl would understand her :naughty:

and you think you're embarrassing :mf_rosetinted:

sorry, mum :teehee:

:roftl::lmfao:

Haha, I might but my German teacher died so I'm taking French now :mikacool::floor: xD

:aah: u need to hear how my mother speaks english :mf_rosetinted: tries to. :teehee: it was fun how she thought if she spoke real clear and slow german that american girl would understand her :naughty:

and you think you're embarrassing :mf_rosetinted:

sorry, mum :teehee:

:lmfao: kayla didn't know german btw?

bitch please I am :mikacool:

:lmfao: kayla didn't know german btw?

bitch please I am :mikacool:

oh yeah i found out how to quote more people :mf_rosetinted:

and no she didnt, some knew but just a little :aah: she learns spanish :teehee:

:roftl::lmfao:

Haha' date=' I might but my German teacher died so I'm taking French now :mikacool::floor: xD[/quote']

aw, i read about that stalker me is stalker, ask mary :mf_rosetinted:, I'm taking french too! I've had it for three years :aah: Comment-ça va? :teehee:

aw, i read about that stalker me is stalker, ask mary :mf_rosetinted:, I'm taking french too! I've had it for three years :aah: Comment-ça va? :teehee:

:teehee: Ah, ça va bien, Et toi? :mikacool: xD

I was glad when I found out that too :naughty:

yes, stalker we are stalkers :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: i started to stalk it last year cos then i started to learn swedish :roftl:

Ahh, I see and you like it? :naughty:

:teehee: Ah' date=' ça va bien, Et toi? :mikacool: xD[/quote']

Sorry that I interrupt, but since I might think you want to know this, so anyway my classmate told me a couple of days ago that you never answer ça va bien in french :wink2:

Ahh, I see and you like it? :naughty:

Sorry that I interrupt, but since I might think you want to know this, so anyway my classmate told me a couple of days ago that you never answer ça va bien in french :wink2:

:shocked: my whole life is a lie :naughty: why don't you? :blink: but you say ça va at least? :aah:

Bof. :aah: Qu'est-ce que tu as fait cet après-midi? (right spelling or grammar not guaranteed :mf_rosetinted:) Ici, c'était le premier jour de la nouvelle année scolaire :aah: Je suis surprisé qu'on a une bonne prof d'anglais :mf_rosetinted:

Je suis malade aujourd'hui :huh: ooh, c'est la rentrée en allemagne? :aah::das:

That's how I reacted too when she told me :naughty: but apparently you just answer 'yes' :aah:

Huh, okay, thanks I'll remember that :aah: I'm going to france in october :wub2:

Je suis malade aujourd'hui :huh: ooh' date=' c'est la rentrée en allemagne? :aah::das:[/quote']

Ah c'est horrible :/ Qu'est-ce que tu as? (wait i dont think thats correct :aah:)

Ouii, quelque chose pour faire, even if its les devoirs :teehee: J'ai preparé mes choses comme stylos et cahiers, et c'était cool parce-que j'adore les stylos :roftl: Je suis un peu folle avec ça :mf_rosetinted:

How is fortune connected to you? :mf_rosetinted:except tinychat

and please explain me crocodile :aah: you know i don't agree :mf_rosetinted:now that sounds weird, dont be scared :roftl:

...tinychat+flockdraw.:mikacool: that's it. and you know we're friends too. :mikacool:

no, no it's not THAT crocodile what you think :naughty: just mean normal,

animal crocodile here :roftl:

Huh, okay, thanks I'll remember that :aah: I'm going to france in october :wub2:

Ah c'est horrible :/ Qu'est-ce que tu as? (wait i dont think thats correct :aah:)

Ouii, quelque chose pour faire, even if its les devoirs :teehee: J'ai preparé mes choses comme stylos et cahiers, et c'était cool parce-que j'adore les stylos :roftl: Je suis un peu folle avec ça :mf_rosetinted:

Je ne sais pas, mais je pense que j'ai un rhume :aah:

Ooh c'est cool, J'ai commencé l'école il ya presque 2 semaines :mf_rosetinted:

Et Je veux mettre fin à l'école déjà, ce n'est pas très amusant :aah::aah: (if that's even right, I've been taking French for like 6 days now :roftl: )