• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YEs but Hanna went for a walk so it's me playing music :naughty:

But now I'm back' date=' someone was shooting xD

Did someone reply me? :blink: I lost the last posts I know :aah:

Umm btw its not weasle its weasel, isn't it? :aah: Ron confuses me. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I did xD

*goes ahead and answers because she knows you'll stalk it later*

XD Woah. That sucks :huh: I lost my earphones too' date=' at least :aah::huglove:

Oh god. NO. NOOOOO NO NO NO NO. :aah::aah::mf_rosetinted:

:doh::tears: I had completely forgotten about that thing, actually. Ah darn it you reminded me! Oh well it's definitely way way WAY worse than Hot Problems, I'll give you that. :mikacool:[/quote']

You know me so well.:naughty:

I found them! :boing:

I want to hit him in the head with the Eiffel Tower.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry, you got me back today. You monster. What are you doing to my brain?????!!!!!!!!

On a *slightly* unrelated question' date=' do clowns and puppets and stuff like that creep you out? :aah :[/quote']

Yes. Very, very, VERY much so. And sorry for answering a question that wasn't meant for me. xDD

You know me so well.:naughty:

I found them! :boing:

I want to hit him in the head with the Eiffel Tower.:mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry, you got me back today. You monster. What are you doing to my brain?????!!!!!!!!

Yes. Very, very, VERY much so. And sorry for answering a question that wasn't meant for me. xDD

I do, don't I? :roftl:

Yay! :excite:

Me too. :mf_rosetinted:

How did I get you back again? :das: xD

Oh. Okay, good to know.. You see, I listened to a song last night and I LOVED it. Then, I made the mistake of watching it again, the video, in my room, at 2am, and I was so disturbed akdjakdjskd :tears: xD I have NEVER been creeped out by clowns before. NEVER. That video did it. DAFUQ WAS RUNNING THROUGH THAT GUYS HEAD WHEN HE WROTE A SONG ABOUT....:doh: skdjsj and now I don't know whether to love it or what to do WHAT TO DO AKDJAKKDJSJSJDJ :aah: *yup, that was a rant, so what? xD*

I do' date=' don't I? :roftl:

Yay! :excite:

Me too. :mf_rosetinted:

How did I get you back again? :das: xD

Oh. Okay, good to know.. You see, I listened to a song last night and I LOVED it. Then, I made the mistake of watching it again, the video, in my room, at 2am, and I was so disturbed akdjakdjskd :tears: xD I have NEVER been creeped out by clowns before. NEVER. That video did it. DAFUQ WAS RUNNING THROUGH THAT GUYS HEAD WHEN HE WROTE A SONG ABOUT....:doh: skdjsj and now I don't know whether to love it or what to do WHAT TO DO AKDJAKKDJSJSJDJ :aah: *yup, that was a rant, so what? xD*[/quote']

Yes.:teehee::huglove:

Shall we join forces then?:mf_rosetinted:

Well because I..*bites tongue* No, I'll tell you in exchange for the Mika secret. No, of course I haven't forgot about that.

Aha...interesting. I don't want to know the name or the artist or whatever because I want to sleep. And the porcelain doll staring at me atm is quite enough for a lifetime, thank you very much. I'm still trying to get myself to buy Stephen King's IT.:aah:

Yes.:teehee::huglove:

Shall we join forces then?:mf_rosetinted:

Well because I..*bites tongue* No, I'll tell you in exchange for the Mika secret. No, of course I haven't forgot about that.

Aha...interesting. I don't want to know the name or the artist or whatever because I want to sleep. And the porcelain doll staring at me atm is quite enough for a lifetime, thank you very much. I'm still trying to get myself to buy Stephen King's IT.:aah:

:teehee:

Absolutely. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, but see the thing about that secret is that it's actually more a joke than anything, because it may or may not be true, and it's something I found on da web whilst being a weirdo-pervert xD :roftl:

No but I want to tell you, because all his other songs are so GOOD and just avoid that one song please akdjksjdjsjd his name is Chris Garneau listen to black and blue or fireflies or SOMETHING *wonders why she's fangurling a singer that scared her half to death with Dirty Night Clowns muahaha* :roftl:

:teehee:

Absolutely. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay' date=' but see the thing about that secret is that it's actually more a joke than anything, because it may or may not be true, and it's something I found on da web whilst being a weirdo-pervert xD :roftl:

No but I want to tell you, because all his other songs are so GOOD and just avoid that one song please akdjksjdjsjd his name is Chris Garneau listen to black and blue or fireflies or SOMETHING *wonders why she's fangurling a singer that scared her half to death with Dirty Night Clowns muahaha* :roftl:[/quote']

Good.:mf_rosetinted: *packs bags for Paris and also gets a spoon*

I want to know.:mf_rosetinted:

*will not listen to the guy who likes clowns and makes songs/videos about/with them*

Good.:mf_rosetinted: *packs bags for Paris and also gets a spoon*

I want to know.:mf_rosetinted:

*will not listen to the guy who likes clowns and makes songs/videos about/with them*

XD

Okay, I shall pm you xD

*listen to him because he was not only writing about clowns, but midget clown sexual predators*

No seriously, his music is beautiful. :teehee: