• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

XD

Okay' date=' I shall pm you xD

*listen to him because he was not only writing about clowns, but midget clown sexual predators*

No seriously, his music is beautiful. :teehee:[/quote']

Yay!! :boing:

*feels better and will now listen to him* Not.

I believe you.:mf_rosetinted:

Hello pretty :3

I see Mika in December,what is there not to be excited about? :teehee:

Also you should be glad I have cheered up now.:wink2:

ERMAHGERD REALLY???!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :yay::yay: Promise me to take lots of pics especially if he's shirtless. :das:

Yay!! :huglove:

you know, i might delete my facebook, twitter, skype, msn and everything.

Really, why? :blink:

And hey soul sister.:hug:

ERMAHGERD REALLY???!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! :yay::yay: Promise me to take lots of pics especially if he's shirtless. :das:

Really, why? :blink:

And hey soul sister.:hug:

Would you feel even BETTER if I told you Da Boss tweeted about him? :mikacool::das:

just cos people who bully me at school started it in fb and then they found my skype, msn and twitter and now they bully me everywhere, i have no longer a place where i can be with out worrying about thse people.

Aw no, that's terrible! :huh::hug: :hug: :huglove:

UNDERWATERRRRRRR!!!

Aw no' date=' why? :sad:[/quote']

All I wanna do is make you happy!

Yeah :aah: and don't worry I'll try my best with taking a lot of pics I may take videos too.:wink2:

just cos people who bully me at school started it in fb and then they found my skype, msn and twitter and now they bully me everywhere, i have no longer a place where i can be with out worrying about thse people.

Just block them or whatever you can do that you know. Not just on fb,you can do it on all the other things too.

Oh no Annu.:tears::huglove: Delete them from your friends list and just ignore them, they're not worth it.:huglove:

Would you feel even BETTER if I told you Da Boss tweeted about him? :mikacool::das:

Tweeted about what?:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: oooh come oon you can block those :badword: people everywhere :huh:

All I wanna do is make you happy!

Yeah :aah: and don't worry I'll try my best with taking a lot of pics I may take videos too.:wink2:

Just block them or whatever you can do that you know. Not just on fb,you can do it on all the other things too.

i know, but just... Argh, i hate my life... And hate those people who can't understand few simple words of finnish.. People are different!

Good.:mf_rosetinted: *packs bags for Paris and also gets a spoon*

I want to know.:mf_rosetinted:

*will not listen to the guy who likes clowns and makes songs/videos about/with them*

Spoon is always good :das: I ate my pear today with a spoon :naughty:

And hi, I have missed you :hug:

That's horrible :huh: can't you block them? :hug: