Oh age read my twitter? xD But I Barely tweet in swedish anymore :aah: *goes checking my twitter*

Well the you should study better :mf_rosetinted: He's à celebrity cannibal!

xD I noticed... Oh wow, how strange the world can be! You live in Sweden, and barely tweet in your native language! I love how messed up things can seem sometimes. :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:aah:

You know' date=' I'm really not feeling like myself tonight. I'm probably gonna start crying or something. I wish I was somewhere else, is the thing. But I've heard other people speak it, so it doesn't matter if I've heard you speak it or not :teehee:[/quote']

Yeah, I've had those nights, they're worse than PMS.:aah: I always wish I was somewhere else and I'm fighting to make that happen. And right now I wanna come over there and hug you.:hug: The radio?:aah:

Yeah, I've had those nights, they're worse than PMS.:aah: I always wish I was somewhere else and I'm fighting to make that happen. And right now I wanna come over there and hug you.:hug: The radio?:aah:

No, this is weirder, it's like I can sit here and listen to radio, and pretend I'm somewhere else and everything's okay, and I guess that's why I like Serbian radio right now because it's so... Foreign to me, the idea of being there or someplace so far off, and the accent of it makes me calm somehow. I don't even mind if I never go, as long as I can dream it and things. :hug: :hug: Radio, random bits I've heard here and there, etc :naughty:

xD I noticed... Oh wow' date=' how strange the world can be! You live in Sweden, and barely tweet in your native language! I love how messed up things can seem sometimes. :teehee:[/quote']

xD I know xD My swedish is actually getting worse, I use english words when I talk because I don't know how to say it i. Swedish :doh::aah:

Edit: even My friend and i talk english with each other o.O xD

Well the you should study better :mf_rosetinted: He's à celebrity cannibal!

Checked him out and really??? He killed one person and has a little article, whilst Jeff here has killed near 20 people, is a cannibal and a rapist and a rather famous one. He's mentioned in like ten movies I've seen. It's kinda more likely to know about Dahmer and not that Japansese dude.:mf_rosetinted:

Ahahaaha' date=' I was already way too happy to be myself now I'm all AKDKSKDKD muahahahahaahaah xD[/quote']

That always makes me laugh so much.:roftl:

xD I know xD My swedish is actually getting worse, I use english words when I talk because I don't know how to say it i. Swedish :doh::aah:

Oh wow... O.o I should hurry and learn more Swedish! Then we can talk in it, and your Swedish wont keep getting worse xD

Checked him out and really??? He killed one person and has a little article, whilst Jeff here has killed near 20 people, is a cannibal and a rapist and a rather famous one. He's mentioned in like ten movies I've seen. It's kinda more likely to know about Dahmer and not that Japansese dude.:mf_rosetinted:

That's not my point, the thing I meant is the status the japanese guy. He's a celebrety!

It's sick... :puke:

Same here :roftl: Ah it's one of the funnier things I've seen this week because I've been in such a strange, strange serious mood.

No' date=' this is weirder, it's like I can sit here and listen to radio, and pretend I'm somewhere else and everything's okay, and I guess that's why I like Serbian radio right now because it's so... Foreign to me, the idea of being there or someplace so far off, and the accent of it makes me calm somehow. I don't even mind if I never go, as long as I can dream it and things. :hug: :hug: Radio, random bits I've heard here and there, etc :naughty:[/quote']

Awww...:teehee::huglove: Cool, cool...:mikacool:

Found any good songs yet? :das: We had this really good station but then canceled it and then brought it back and then canceled it again and I haven't listened to the radio for months so I really don't know what's happened to it.:aah:

Oh wow... O.o I should hurry and learn more Swedish! Then we can talk in it' date=' and your Swedish wont keep getting worse xD[/quote']

Yes, that's à good idea xD And you can tell me how you translate 'make sense' and 'random' xD

That's not my point, the thing I meant is the status the japanese guy. He's a celebrety!

It's sick... :puke:

Oh, then I agree, it is so wrong. Anyway, good night Hanna, sleep tight.:hug:

Same here :roftl: Ah it's one of the funnier things I've seen this week because I've been in such a strange' date=' strange serious mood.[/quote']

Wait, you haven't seen that before?:blink: I told you I get like that sometimes. Only difference is that I don't listen to foreigh radio, but just sit in quiet or read a book if I have enough concentration.

Awww...:teehee::huglove: Cool, cool...:mikacool:

Found any good songs yet? :das: We had this really good station but then canceled it and then brought it back and then canceled it again and I haven't listened to the radio for months so I really don't know what's happened to it.:aah:

Yeah... :teehee: Proof I'm not very close to normal, but at least I'm honest I suppose :naughty:

Yes a bunch. But I was thinking too hard to remember names xD

Oh, then I agree, it is so wrong. Anyway, good night Hanna, sleep tight.:hug:

Wait, you haven't seen that before?:blink: I told you I get like that sometimes. Only difference is that I don't listen to foreigh radio, but just sit in quiet or read a book if I have enough concentration.

I have, but I laugh at it just as hard as when I first saw it every time xD

Hmm. Same here, really, I didn't start doing the whole foreign music thing until like last month. It's good for me, plus the little fact that it makes me feel closer to somewhere where I might actually feel at home. :aah: