• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ι mean the people I have same courses with -system's a little different here, I'm with this people like 5 hours a day- and it's very different than last year and I know no one and I need to socialize and I'm not good at that :aah:

Oh right! Yeh, my first school was like that. Hopefully you can find someone that talks to you, and then latch onto them >:D:naughty:

Oh congrats! Does it smell nice? :teehee:

Oh does it smell good?

(you're talking about the perfume, aren't you?)

Yes I'm talking about the perfume :aah:

and indeed it does,it must obviously smell nice to other people as it's apparently millions were bought when it came available here.:teehee:

Here it is :naughty:

246742_416113815103117_682505087_n.jpg

Yes I'm talking about the perfume :aah:

and indeed it does,it must obviously smell nice to other people as it's apparently millions were bought when it came available here.:teehee:

Here it is :naughty:

246742_416113815103117_682505087_n.jpg

That's great :teehee:

Oh wow! What's it like? :das:

Well, I had a crappy day, but I've definitely cheered up somehow! :biggrin2: So I'm good now.

It's supposed to be Gotham city, so we have 4 buildings in different colors, the batman logo and some street signs :das:

Oh... But great that it's better :thumb_yello:

:aah::aah:

Cos it is pretty :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I bet it tastes pretty.

That's great :teehee:

It's supposed to be Gotham city, so we have 4 buildings in different colors, the batman logo and some street signs :das:

Oh... But great that it's better :thumb_yello:

Oh wow! That's so creative and cool, we don't have anything like that at all! It's also so formal and dull. :mf_rosetinted:

I think so! But I've already been all those -.- hence why I said I'm pretty much all out of ideas :lmfao: and *thinks for a second* Now that I've thought about it' date=' I hope you'll be able to understand it all :aah: It can't be too difficult, I think, but there's large vocabulary involved :aah: :aah :[/color']

You've been Katy's Emily?:mf_rosetinted: Be my bride.:mf_rosetinted::das: I'm gonna start.:das:

Sounds not logical :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I'll tell my psychology teacher that xD

Ah, thanks xD

That's because it's psychology.:mf_rosetinted: Don't you know its moto?:mf_rosetinted:

Tell her, I'm planning on telling it to mine at the end of the last year.:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I bet it tastes pretty.

Oh wow! That's so creative and cool, we don't have anything like that at all! It's also so formal and dull. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you :teehee: Well it's because it's my last year so you can do what ever you want on your school photo. So my class is going to be super heroes :teehee:

Sure is,I am happy now. Also I think my mum is happy too as it means I'll shut up about wanting it.:teehee:

Hahah :aah: That's a win win situation then :aah:

You've been Katy's Emily?:mf_rosetinted: Be my bride.:mf_rosetinted::das: I'm gonna start.:das:

That's because it's psychology.:mf_rosetinted: Don't you know its moto?:mf_rosetinted:

Tell her, I'm planning on telling it to mine at the end of the last year.:naughty:

Well I've begun to understand that :aah:

Do that, and then tell me what he/she replied :naughty:

Thank you :teehee: Well it's because it's my last year so you can do what ever you want on your school photo. So my class is going to be super heroes :teehee:

Hahah :aah: That's a win win situation then :aah:

Well till of course I go on about tickets if she comes here then yes.:mf_rosetinted:

I am happy though xD

Oh, and I see you've been discussing Halloween. Why must I leave at the most interesting times? :banghead:

Anyways, we don't have it either, but naturally a couple of friends of mine and I celabrate it every year.:naughty:

And Grace and Mary have been discussing coming to America which reminded me of something.:teehee:

And that's pretty much it, I'm done now.:aah:

Well till of course I go on about tickets if she comes here then yes.:mf_rosetinted:

I am happy though xD

:aah: But is she coming any near soon? :teehee:

Oh, and I see you've been discussing Halloween. Why must I leave at the most interesting times? :banghead:

Anyways, we don't have it either, but naturally a couple of friends of mine and I celabrate it every year.:naughty:

And Grace and Mary have been discussing coming to America which reminded me of something.:teehee:

And that's pretty much it, I'm done now.:aah:

yep, but you can be a part of mine and grace who has the best christmas battle xD

Oh god I am cold now.D:

It actually feels like winter here already.

You don't say, I've seen people in winter jacket that says everything :mf_rosetinted:

It's really simple, actually. It goes:

'Because f*ck logic, that's why.' :mf_rosetinted:

Right, remind me in four years.:aah:

I've heard that one :aah:

4 years :shocked: Are you going to study it for so long? xD

yep, but you can be a part of mine and grace who has the best christmas battle xD

I've heard that one :aah:

4 years :shocked: Are you going to study it for so long? xD

Oh. Ours is pretty lame, but at least we don't have that Christmas carols thing.:naughty:

Of course you have, that's every psychology book/text ever written.:aah:

No, I'm year 9 now and we have it in year 11. So correction, remind me in 3 years.:aah: