• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good.:das:

:mf_rosetinted:

And there it goes...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think it has merit as a song. It's so.... DIFFERENT!!! We don't have ANY music like it in USA! only rap and hip hop and Britney spears-esque pop. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, nice! :mikacool:

I love Origin of Love and Lola...Oh! And Underwater, but Overrated :tears:

I love Lola best I think. Overrated is... Ok.... But only letting it slide because the whole lyrics are basically different. I pretty much HATE popular song. :mf_rosetinted:

I think it has merit as a song. It's so.... DIFFERENT!!! We don't have ANY music like it in USA! only rap and hip hop and Britney spears-esque pop. :mf_rosetinted:

I love Lola best I think. Overrated is... Ok.... But only letting it slide because the whole lyrics are basically different. I pretty much HATE popular song. :mf_rosetinted:

Well almost every song here is like that. It reminds me of this genre called 'turbo folk' and this is one of the most popular singers:

jelenakarleusa-400x300.jpg Yes, I am aware she looks like a mixture of 'Snooki' and Nicky Minaj. Makes me ashamed of living here. The biggest idiots and sluts and duckfaces listen to it and it makes me so mad and just...WOWIEGFHKLČqecfghdjkqwldfghjknhgfhjkladsFHWEMJLFJ. I'm pissed again.

Well almost every song here is like that. It reminds me of this genre called 'turbo folk' and this is one of the most popular singers:

jelenakarleusa-400x300.jpg Yes, I am aware she looks like a mixture of 'Snooki' and Nicky Minaj. Makes me ashamed of living here. The biggest idiots and sluts and duckfaces listen to it and it makes me so mad and just...WOWIEGFHKLČqecfghdjkqwldfghjknhgfhjkladsFHWEMJLFJ. I'm pissed again.

WOAH, dafuq? Chick looks like jersey shore + Jefree Star (popular drag queen...) EWWWWWWW LDJSKKDKKDKSKSKELAODMCOECMAOD!!!!!!!!!! :aah:

It sounds AWESOME to me, but I understand how you would...hate it... Excuse me. :puke:

Well, at least something...

It, is, AWFUL. It reminds me of all the SH*T music we have here, and dear god makes me want to puke. And seriously, using the melody from Popular? So cliché...... I like the acoustic-ey version of LYWID best, not the regular, forgot to specify. :naughty:

WOAH' date=' dafuq? Chick looks like jersey shore + Jefree Star (popular drag queen...) EWWWWWWW LDJSKKDKKDKSKSKELAODMCOECMAOD!!!!!!!!!! :aah:

It sounds AWESOME to me, but I understand how you would...hate it... Excuse me. :puke:[/quote']

I know, and I'm SO mad at Mika right now and I'm hurt and sad and..and...*shuts up*

I know, and I'm SO mad at Mika right now and I'm hurt and sad and..and...*shuts up*

I like the acousticey version of Overrated!!!! Dude, he scared me and then these acoustic oriented things are perfection! DAFUQ IS WITH THIS!? e.e

It' date=' is, AWFUL. It reminds me of all the SH*T music we have here, and dear god makes me want to puke. And seriously, using the melody from Popular? So cliché...... I like the acoustic-ey version of LYWID best, not the regular, forgot to specify. :naughty:[/quote']

Why dafuq is she rapping???!!! I don't like either. Imo LYWID is without a doubt the worst Mika song EVER.

Why dafuq is she rapping???!!! I don't like either. Imo LYWID is without a doubt the worst Mika song EVER.

That's what's popular here.... I think he's trying to appeal to the American market.... *sigh* Well I love all the toned down versions of the songs! And may I ask, what do you find so repulsive about LYWID other than it reminding you of.... Whatever the hell that nastiness you showed me was?:aah:

I like the acousticey version of Overrated!!!! Dude' date=' he scared me and then these acoustic oriented things are perfection! DAFUQ IS WITH THIS!? e.e[/quote']

I do agree it's better, I don't really LIKE it, but I can go through the whole song without getting mad and turning it off. I wouldn't call them perfection, to me this

is perfection and most of these are just...meh.

I do agree it's better, I don't really LIKE it, but I can go through the whole song without getting mad and turning it off. I wouldn't call them perfection, to me this
is perfection and most of these are just...meh.

I see, you probably want the old Mika don't you!? :hug:

That's what's popular here.... I think he's trying to appeal to the American market.... *sigh* Well I love all the toned down versions of the songs! And may I ask' date=' what do you find so repulsive about LYWID [i']other[/i] than it reminding you of.... Whatever the hell that nastiness you showed me was?:aah:

I understand that he wants publicity and more recognition, but at the same time I'm wondering where that boy who told record companies that wanted him to change to f*ck off went. I'm really hoping that he's happy with the success this album gets him and that he goes back to writing beautiful songs that make me want to cry. These make me want to cry too, but not in a good way.

The melody - it's almost like one of Jelena Karleuša's (that's the thing that I showed you) song and he's f*cking yodeling which she does too!!! And it's all f*cking awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try and breathe now.

I understand that he wants publicity and more recognition, but at the same time I'm wondering where that boy who told record companies that wanted him to change to f*ck off went. I'm really hoping that he's happy with the success this album gets him and that he goes back to writing beautiful songs that make me want to cry. These make me want to cry too, but not in a good way.

The melody - it's almost like one of Jelena Karleuša's (that's the thing that I showed you) song and he's f*cking yodeling which she does too!!! And it's all f*cking awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try and breathe now.

okay, I'm not gonna say much because I'm physically incapable. I just looked up that.... That....creature's music... I'm serious here, I have never in my life had that reaction to music. Ever. I like Yelle, even-- French electro pop, really cheerful and cute (and perverted...) but yeah, I just actually became nauseous, and my stomach literally churned, as a result of 30 seconds of its 'song'. For god's sakes, Xen! Never do that to me again! *goes off to be sick*

EWWWWW. I don't feel good now. :puke:

Edit: oh god. Not even All American Rejects got this out of my mind. o__o

Ya know when you eat something NASTY, and the taste gets stuck in your mouth? :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I see' date=' you probably want the old Mika don't you!? :hug:[/quote']

I want MY Mika.:tears:

okay' date=' I'm not gonna say much because I'm physically incapable. I just looked up that.... That....[i']creature's[/i] music... I'm serious here, I have never in my life had that reaction to music. Ever. I like Yelle, even-- French electro pop, really cheerful and cute (and perverted...) but yeah, I just actually became nauseous, and my stomach literally churned, as a result of 30 seconds of its 'song'. For god's sakes, Xen! Never do that to me again! *goes off to be sick*

I told you. I told you it was terrible. And NOW do you see what I mean? It's not the same, but if he keeps on like this, I'm afraid that's exactly what he might turn into. And I never told you to listen to it, I never want anyone else to hear it and go through what I do every day, let alone you.

EWWWWW. I don't feel good now. :puke:

Edit: oh god. Not even All American Rejects got this out of my mind. o__o

Ya know when you eat something NASTY' date=' and the taste gets stuck in your mouth? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I know. I know, dear, it hurts. Imagine hearing it every day on the radio, TV shows, caffee's, clubs, people's MP3s and everything else for almost 15 years.

I want MY Mika.:tears:

I told you. I told you it was terrible. And NOW do you see what I mean? It's not the same, but if he keeps on like this, I'm afraid that's exactly what he might turn into. And I never told you to listen to it, I never want anyone else to hear it and go through what I do every day, let alone you.

I know. I know, dear, it hurts. Imagine hearing it every day on the radio, TV shows, caffee's, clubs, people's MP3s and everything else for almost 15 years.

:huglove: it's okay, sweetie. He... I don't know, but if he ever turns into...no.

NO.

That WILL NOT HAPPEN. :shun:

I heard it because I thought you were overreacting. F*CK. *note to self: if Xenia tells me something is TERRIBLE, she means THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN/HEARD IN MY LIFE. I would even listen to Jefree Star before that. I though he/(she?:blink:) was the epitome of bad music. Now just....:doh:

I don't think I could cope. I would crawl in a hole devoid of all media exposure.:mf_rosetinted: