• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was no reason or warning ahead of time so idk really :aah: that's true' date=' we do have interesting lessons. Interesting indeed. xDDDD what, Rachel's Challenge?http://www.rachelschallenge.org/big-picture/about-rachels-challenge/ :mf_rosetinted: xD yes you are :huglove: [/color']

No, I mean in what lesson does watching movies about her fit in? :aah:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well I had already known that :mikacool::naughty:

I could swear this was made just for us.:lmao::lmao:

So that's it, now I'm going to do the test. Wish me good luck, I'll probably die or something :aah:

:naughty: good luck!!! :teehee:

I'm listening to Stardust for the 15th time in a row.:naughty:

I can only imagine how that would go. Advertising Mileva Marić to Swedes and IKEA to non-Swedes. :roftl:

...we learned about mileva marić in school today xD not that I didnt already know of her, because I did a report on her in 4th grade, but just thought while I was prepared to cut into your discussion I may as well mention it :fisch::aah:

...we learned about mileva marić in school today xD not that I didnt already know of her' date=' because I did a report on her in 4th grade, but just thought while I was prepared to cut into your discussion I may as well mention it :fisch::aah:[/quote']

Yay, people know who she is! :aah: But did you mention she was from Serbia?:mf_rosetinted: Of course you knew, you're my smart little girl.:hug: And I don't mind, I'm actually really flattered more people know that she existed.:naughty:

Oh my gosh' date=' I LOVE mythology! *whispers because if I dont I might screech* xD[/quote']

Ermahgerd me too, but like I said to Hanna - I never knew Slavic mythology could be this good. It could be even better than, dare I say it, Greek. :shocked:

I'm listening to Stardust for the 15th time in a row.:naughty:

I can only imagine how that would go. Advertising Mileva Marić to Swedes and IKEA to non-Swedes. :roftl:

Ofc you are, didn't you hate the album :aah: I love China boy :wub2:

I think that would go pretty well, at least the IKEA thing :roftl:

:naughty: good luck!!! :teehee:

Thank you :teehee:

Are you scared?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm doing my literature homework' date=' and that would be finding out a few things on Slavic mythology. I adore mythology, but I had NO idea that the Slavic one could be this good.:shocked:[/quote']

Yes, like hell. It feels like a national exam xD :nervous:

I know nothing about the slavic mythology. Only the nordic and the greek/italian, please tell me :teehee:

Yay, people know who she is! :aah: But did you mention she was from Serbia?:mf_rosetinted: Of course you knew, you're my smart little girl.:hug: And I don't mind, I'm actually really flattered more people know that she existed.:naughty:

Ermahgerd me too, but like I said to Hanna - I never knew Slavic mythology could be this good. It could be even better than, dare I say it, Greek. :shocked:

You have to be kidding me, right? :mikacool: I dont understand how you think people don't know of her! She's in our schoolwork... We have to learn. xD

Of COURSE I mentioned she's serbian. Not that I needed to, our teacher wrote her name in cryllic too and so if I hadnt known, i would have clued in immediately xD Anyways I know about lots of people from Serbia, it isn't like we overlook you or something :roftl:

I havent really read much of Slavic mythology! My my, seems as though I need to look into it :das: