Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bye:

Sup? :teehee:

Ofc you are, didn't you hate the album :aah: I love China boy :wub2:

I think that would go pretty well, at least the IKEA thing :roftl:

Yes, like hell. It feels like a national exam xD :nervous:

I know nothing about the slavic mythology. Only the nordic and the greek/italian, please tell me :teehee:

No, I hated (and I still do) LYWID and I didn't think much of some others, but I'm left to be proven wrong with the full versions. And I've always loved Stardust.:teehee:

Oh god, yes, that part makes the whole song so good.:teehee:

Totally.:roftl:

Aww, don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great.:huglove:

I'll post about one of the gods I really like.:das:

You have to be kidding me' date=' right? :mikacool: I dont understand how you think people don't know of her! She's in our schoolwork... We have to learn. xD

Of COURSE I mentioned she's serbian. Not that I needed to, our teacher wrote her name in cryllic too and so if I hadnt known, i would have clued in immediately xD Anyways I know about lots of people from Serbia, it isn't like we overlook you or something :roftl:

I havent really read much of Slavic mythology! My my, seems as though I need to look into it :das:[/quote']

Because most people don't.:mikacool: Like? :das:

Yes, yes you do.:mf_rosetinted:

Mika is online.

Wut? :blink: xD

Sup? :teehee:

No, I hated (and I still do) LYWID and I didn't think much of some others, but I'm left to be proven wrong with the full versions. And I've always loved Stardust.:teehee:

Oh god, yes, that part makes the whole song so good.:teehee:

Totally.:roftl:

Aww, don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great.:huglove:

I'll post about one of the gods I really like.:das:

Okay but that's great :teehee: Never judge a dog by it's hair :aah:

I want to listen to full China boy, or just the verse he sing. It's the best I've heard of tool so far :wub2: xD

Thank you :huglove: We'll see, but I'll hopefully always have my grades. :mf_rosetinted:

Niiice :das:

Here she is :das::

Morana

Morana is the goddess of the night, winter and death. She usually appears as a beautiful girl with long black hair, a pale face, with fangs and claws, features that ruin her godly beauty and emphasise her, in the human eyes, wicked nature. She also apears under the names: Morena, Marena, Marana, Maržana, Maržena. All winter disasters, snow and death come from Morana, who has been named the goddess of death of the human, animal and floral world. Her three main attributes are winter, death and the dark.

Okay but that's great :teehee: Never judge a dog by it's hair :aah:

I want to listen to full China boy, or just the verse he sing. It's the best I've heard of tool so far :wub2: xD

Thank you :huglove : We'll see, but I'll hopefully always have my grades. :mf_rosetinted:

Right.:mf_rosetinted: xDD

I know, I just wanna have it on repeat all day long.:wub2: xD

Good.:mf_rosetinted: And good luck.:teehee:

Done.:das:

He's on twitter. Tweeted this pic.

A3BWBx9CQAEqnW0.jpg

I know, I saw it.:teehee:

Morana

Morana is the goddess of the night, winter and death. She usually appears as a beautiful girl with long black hair, a pale face, with fangs and claws, features that ruin her godly beauty and emphasise her, in the human eyes, wicked nature. She also apears under the names: Morena, Marena, Marana, Maržana, Maržena. All winter disasters, snow and death come from Morana, who has been named the goddess of death of the human, animal and floral world. Her three main attributes are winter, death and the dark.

Dude, epic goddess right there :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Morana

Omg I love her :wub2: xD

All of the slavic gods seems so much better than the nordic ones :teehee:

Good on you that was clever XD I wish he would just reply to me now.:mf_rosetinted:

DAMNIT I HAD A INTERACTION ON TWITTER AND I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM BUT IT WASN'T UGH

Yes xD He sort of replied me, so I'm happy xD

Oh that was too bad :huh:

Right.:mf_rosetinted: xDD

I know, I just wanna have it on repeat all day long.:wub2: xD

Good.:mf_rosetinted: And good luck.:teehee:

Done.:das:

I know, I saw it.:teehee:

It's a swedish saying :aah:

Me too :wub2: And I'll as soon as I have time I'll make it into a song on my ipod :naughty:

Great :das:

Okay but that's great :teehee:Never judge a dog by it's hair :aah:

Thank you :huglove: We'll see, but I'll hopefully always have my grades. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: In english we say 'never judge a book by its cover' :mf_rosetinted: xDDD

What?:mf_rosetinted: Monica Seles was born in Serbian, but she's Hungarian and where did you dig out Milošević? :aah:

Constantine the Great? He was born serbian :mikacool: xD I've always sort of counted people born somewhere as being from there :aah::naughty: though not technically correct it's how my mind places things. And why? :das: xD