:huglove: it's okay' date=' sweetie. He... I don't know, but if he ever turns into...no.

[center']NO.[/center]

That WILL NOT HAPPEN. :shun:

I heard it because I thought you were overreacting. F*CK. *note to self: if Xenia tells me something is TERRIBLE, she means THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN/HEARD IN MY LIFE. I would even listen to Jefree Star before that. I though he/(she?:blink:) was the epitome of bad music. Now just....:doh:

I don't think I could cope. I would crawl in a hole devoid of all media exposure.:mf_rosetinted:

But you have to admit that he's yodelling which she's doing too and the melodies are similar. I'm scared chérie.:tears:

I could NEVER imagine something like that. EVER. And I could never be able to describe the horror in words.

You'd also have to avoid all human contact, because almost everyone listens to her. I'm considered a stuck up snob for not being one of them. And there are others like her, you know. They have their own channel. It's called 'PINK'. Yet another reason to despise that colour.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But you have to admit that he's yodelling which she's doing too and the melodies are similar. I'm scared chérie.:tears:

I could NEVER imagine something like that. EVER. And I could never be able to describe the horror in words.

You'd also have to avoid all human contact, because almost everyone listens to her. I'm considered a stuck up snob for not being one of them. And there are others like her, you know. They have their own channel. It's called 'PINK'. Yet another reason to despise that colour.

Yodeling? NAWWW. THIS is yodeling, chérie. :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]bDDEk2AMJAI[/YOUTUBE]

Stuck up snob? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :mikacool:

It's called PINK!? :mf_rosetinted: Couldn't be more creative? Ah well, might as well just stick everything I despise into one place. Less effort and less f*cks for me to have to give.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

What's up? :lmfao:

Nothing, Grace and I are discussing TOOL and our interesting music. You?:huglove:

Yodeling? NAWWW. THIS is yodeling' date=' chérie. :naughty:

[YOUTUBE']bDDEk2AMJAI[/YOUTUBE]

Stuck up snob? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :mikacool:

It's called PINK!? :mf_rosetinted: Couldn't be more creative? Ah well, might as well just stick everything I despise into one place. Less effort and less f*cks for me to have to give.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:lmfao: Oh she's good. :aah: But, fine, whatever that thing is that he's doing. I loathe it.

Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

No, and I think it sums it up perfectly. They all dress like sluts and 'sing' all day and sluts in the audience watch them and their slut dancers. And when that's not on, they play our versions of TLC shows. So we have 'Akademija Debelih' (literally translated 'The Fat Academy', stolen from 'The Biggest Loser'), our version of 'Four Weddings' (can't remember what it's called here) and some other lame excuses for TV shows that 80% of people (if not more) watch. Oh joy. Now do you see why I want to move out?:mf_rosetinted:

Nothing, Grace and I are discussing TOOL and our interesting music. You?:huglove:

:lmfao: Oh she's good. :aah: But, fine, whatever that thing is that he's doing. I loathe it.

Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

No, and I think it sums it up perfectly. They all dress like sluts and 'sing' all day and sluts in the audience watch them and their slut dancers. And when that's not on, they play our versions of TLC shows. So we have 'Akademija Debelih' (literally translated 'The Fat Academy', stolen from 'The Biggest Loser'), our version of 'Four Weddings' (can't remember what it's called here) and some other lame excuses for TV shows that 80% of people (if not more) watch. Oh joy. Now do you see why I want to move

out?:mf_rosetinted:

I know she is :naughty: He's just switching registers.... :teehee: But hey, I'll give you this, it's definitely not as bad as that whatever it was. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: The only show I watch on TLC is Cupcake Wars :roftl: The rest is junk, ESPECIALLY What Not To Wear. Screw that. :mf_rosetinted:

Now that I know about Serbia, I'll keep learning the language but you'd BETTER move somewhere more palatable or we'll never meet. I'm staying as far as possible from that.:mikacool:

Is it weird that I kinda like it?:aah: And should I even ask why you thought of listening to it in the first place?:aah:

Nuh-uh, it's actually rather GOOD. :teehee: Yes, because I was on the Universal France YT (for Mika) and I'm like, hmm, I know Yelle and Archimède, I should hear some other popular music. And so I did. :teehee:

I know she is :naughty: He's just switching registers.... :teehee: But hey' date=' I'll give you this, it's definitely not as bad as that whatever it was. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: The only show I watch on TLC is Cupcake Wars :roftl: The rest is junk, ESPECIALLY What Not To Wear. Screw that. :mf_rosetinted:

Now that I know about Serbia, I'll keep learning the language but you'd BETTER move somewhere more palatable or we'll never meet. I'm staying as far as possible from that.:mikacool:[/quote']

No, it's not. But I'm still worried and scared and I hate that song. HATE IT!!!

We don't have that. :sneaky2: I know, how can you tell someone what not to wear?? I'd like to quote my darling Alice Kingsley on this one:

'Who's to say what is "proper"? What if it was agreed that "proper" was wearing a codfish on your head? Would you wear it?'

But if they did give me 5000$, I'd go off and buy shirts and oversized T-shirts with band names printed on them.:naughty: Oh, and jeans. Lots and lots of jeans.:mf_rosetinted:

We had bad music before, but this is just so wrong on so many levels. And we kicked but in the 70s and up to the mid 90s (I think) and then something went horrribly, horribly wrong. I want to go somewhere.:tears: I was supposed to go to Edinburgh next year, but my mum won't let me.:crybaby:

Nuh-uh' date=' it's actually rather GOOD. :teehee: Yes, because I was on the Universal France YT (for Mika) and I'm like, hmm, I know Yelle and Archimède, I should hear some other popular music. And so I did. :teehee:[/quote']

:teehee: Well done.:teehee: I'm listening to the music from Sweeney Todd. It's really calming me down (also weird :aah:). Thank you Tim for existing!:teehee:

No, it's not. But I'm still worried and scared and I hate that song. HATE IT!!!

We don't have that. :sneaky2: I know, how can you tell someone what not to wear?? I'd like to quote my darling Alice Kingsley on this one:

'Who's to say what is "proper"? What if it was agreed that "proper" was wearing a codfish on your head? Would you wear it?'

But if they did give me 5000$, I'd go off and buy shirts and oversized T-shirts with band names printed on them.:naughty: Oh, and jeans. Lots and lots of jeans.:mf_rosetinted:

We had bad music before, but this is just so wrong on so many levels. And we kicked but in the 70s and up to the mid 90s (I think) and then something went horrribly, horribly wrong. I want to go somewhere.:tears: I was supposed to go to Edinburgh next year, but my mum won't let me.:crybaby:

*slow clap* WELL SAID. :teehee:

...they dont even let you pick, they give you the $5000 but they have to pick your clothes. -_-

WHAT NO, WHY WON'T SHE LET YOU GO.?!?:aah: I might be able to meet you if you go, I'm supposed to be down that way sometime next year ._.

:teehee: Well done.:teehee: I'm listening to the music from Sweeney Todd. It's really calming me down (also weird :aah:). Thank you Tim for existing!:teehee:

Mmm, skjkkdksd, I was listening to the soundtrack on repeat this morning, it helps me think. I love it to death. :fangurl: