• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it the next single then? :shocked: *moving to finland tomorrow* :mf_rosetinted:

no, it's Lola (or Underwater, idk o.o) welcome :mikadas: we have TOOL and cookies :mf_rosetinted:

wow' date=' I hadn't seen that! Skjkksc! :excite::wub2:[/quote']

i know :excite: love his voice :wub2:

:teehee:

:mikadas: yay xD And I know' date=' that's because we have a 6 hour time difference :mf_ro setinted::teeh ee:[/quote']

:das: oh right. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh. I had a test in Geometry..... I don't like tests :mikacool: another boring thing :mikacool::mikacool: xDDD

It's only boring if you take ages in finishing it xD I think I actually finished mine within 15 minutes or so,too bad for my best friend though he's away in Rome with the school but will have to catch up hahaha

You. xD

Well I know it isn't me :mf_rosetinted:

Correct xD But shhh :aah:

Nothing much' date=' having a snack before I go hungry :3 I had fitness tests today :mf_rosetinted: BOOOORRRRINNGGGGG :mikacool:[/quote']

How can you say that's boting? :shocked:

Mika told me,jk. I saw it being said somewhere on here..can't remember what thread it was in but yeah on about it's gonna be the next single and the video for it will star Dita in it :3

I read that recension too, but I don't know if it's trustable. Because I remember someone said something else etc. Will just have to wait and see :aah:

no, it's Lola (or Underwater, idk o.o) welcome :mikadas: we have TOOL and cookies :mf_rosetinted:

or ool or stardust :mf_rosetinted: Thank you, sounds nice :naughty: And you have moomin land :aah:

I read that recension too, but I don't know if it's trustable. Because I remember someone said something else etc. Will just have to wait and see :aah:

or ool or stardust :mf_rosetinted: Thank you, sounds nice :naughty: And you have moomin land :aah:

oh yeah and moomins :pinkbow:

i think i'll go finish my Mika and then go to sleep, byee :huglove::hug:

No it's true.

Oh great, finally found someone I can talk with, no one here seems to understand me :mf_rosetinted: xD

too bad I'm gonna sleep now. :mf_rosetinted: but we can contnue our mika hating conversation tomorrow :naughty:

see ya :das:

bye people! :bye:

hate you school. :mf_rosetinted:

too bad I'm gonna sleep now. :mf_rosetinted: but we can contnue our mika hating conversation tomorrow :naughty:

see ya :das:

bye people! :bye:

hate you school. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm looking forward to it :naughty:

Goodnight :hug:

No don't hate school :aah: Tomorrow it's mcd lunch :naughty: