• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Annu...I know life can be tough at times but you just have to pull through it,you're a strong girl and I'm sure you can pull through this. Saying that you want to die is just pointless as all your doing is kinda hurting those close to you as they don't want to say goodbye forever to a lovely girl like you.I believe in you and I'm sure many other people here do too.

I'm alright,you?

My friend is saying I am an acid head. (meaning I do drugs.) ¬.¬

:huglove:

:tears: +1

:huglove: Isn't there anyone who can help you' date=' your aunt, teacher, school welfare officer?[/quote']

I wish I could hug you right now:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:

Oh no' date=' chemistry?! :shocked::naughty:

What did I say about that? Never wish yourself that. We all love you Annu, please, PLEASE don't do anything stupid.[/quote']

:huglove: i reallyreally love you all so much :tears::huglove:

i think i just bore and made everyone worried with this..

OK, I don't know, maybe.:aah: I'm really, really, REALLY tired.:mf_rosetinted::aah: You? :hug:

Same.

And he/she's made that assumption based on..?:naughty:

He.

and cos I was on about having a sore throat first he thought it was smoking then I said I don't smoke and then he went onto it being drugs :/

:hug:

To be honest no you didn't, you did the right thing to come here :huglove: But promise me to talk with someone irl that can help you! :hug: You shouldn't and don't have to pull through this, no matter how strong you are! :hug:

Edited by Lilasko

I don't know, did you eat something bad? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:roftl: Let me think :aah: I think it was the crème fraîche :aah:

Erm... We have a lot of those. :aah: And deer' date=' and rabbits, and stuff like that, but yeah... Moutain lions. They can be a problem.....:aah:[/quote']

Yes because rabbit usually attack you and tear your body apart :mf_rosetinted:

We love you too, soul sister.:hug:

Of course we're worried, wouldn't you be if it was one of your friends? And we want to help you in any way possible.:huglove:

He.

and cos I was on about having a sore throat first he thought it was smoking then I said I don't smoke and then he went onto it being drugs :/

Oh. Interesting conclusion. xD

:huglove: I'm alright:teehee:

What I SHOULD be doing: a bunch of homework.

What I'm ACTUALLY doing: talking here and reading The String Of Pearls Again' date=' yes.:mf_rosetinted::aah:[/color']

Nahce.:naughty:

I should be studying history, but screw that, I'm gonna stay here a few more minutes and then finally sleep.:bow: xDD

Oh and we are only worried about this as unlike maybe people from school we care a massive amount about you.

:huglove: no don't worry about it' date=' at all. I care about you so I don't mind and if you need to talk I'm here for you. :hug:[/quote']

To be honest no you didn't, you did the right thing to come here :huglove: But promise me to talk with someone irl that can help you! :hug: You shouldn't and don't have to pull through this! :hug:

@Hanna I will :huglove:

:ro ftl: Let me think :aah: I think it was the crème fraîche :aah:

Yes because rabbit usually attack you and tear your body apart :mf_rosetinted:

Well, the were-rabbit does anyways:mikacool:XD

I should be studying history, but screw that, I'm gonna stay here a few more minutes and then finally sleep.:bow: xDD

Nache? Just nahce? :roftl: it's splendiferous. :mikacool:

And I would have thought you would have said something about The String Of Pearls...:fisch::naughty:Unless you don't know what it is, which would only be slightly surprising. :roftl:

YESSSSS, stay with us and forget history :mf_rosetinted: xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

We love you too, soul sister.:hug:

Of course we're worried, wouldn't you be if it was one of your friends? And we want to help you in any way possible.:huglove:

Oh. Interesting conclusion. xD

for some reason every single song i listen to makes me cry...

Well' date=' the were-rabbit does anyways:mikacool:XD

Nache? Just nahce? :roftl: it's splendiferous. :mikacool:

And I would have thought you would have said something about The String Of Pearls...:fisch::naughty:Unless you don't know heat it is, which would only be slightly surprising. :roftl:

YESSSSS, stay with us and forget history :mf_rosetinted: xD

What do you want me to say? That I'm dying of jealousy? Because I am. Happy? :mf_rosetinted:Monster.

I think you missed the 'leaving in a few minutes' bit.:aah:

for some reason every single song i listen to makes me cry...

Sometimes it's good to cry.:huglove:

What do you want me to say? That I'm dying of jealousy? Because I am. Happy? :mf_rosetinted:Monster.

I think you missed the 'leaving in a few minutes' bit.:aah:

Well I assumed you already read it :teehee: personally I don't know if you would like the ending, but mm... Need a link? :das:

Nope, didn't miss it just not going to waste precious time discussing the fact that you'll leave soon. It's slightly counterproductive xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3