What do you want me to say? That I'm dying of jealousy? Because I am. Happy? :mf_rosetinted:Monster.

I think you missed the 'leaving in a few minutes' bit.:aah:

Sometimes it's good to cry.:huglove:

:huglove:

i want to meet you all one day and i promise that i will meet you all one day and hug you. :tears::huglove:

i think i'll try to get all these things out from my head and try to sleep. Bye, love you :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well' date=' the were-rabbit does anyways:mikacool :XD[/quote']

Oh right xD And I guess you have many of those over there? :mf_rosetinted: xD

for some reason every single song i listen to makes me cry...

I can give you my happy playlist on spotify but I don't think it will help :huglove:

Aha. I have no idea what that is.:mf_rosetinted:

Why did I remember Tangled? :roftl: And yes, rabbits are very dangerous. I see signs like 'beware of killer bunnies' everywhere.:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously? :shocked: xD This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cr%C3%A8me_fra%C3%AEche

creme%20f.jpg

No idea, are there even rabbits in that movie? xD Oh I see, how do you protect yourselves? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oh right xD And I guess you have many of those over there? :mf_rosetinted: xD

I can give you my happy playlist on spotify but I don't think it will help :huglove:

Seriously? :shocked: xD This http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cr%C3%A8me_fra%C3%AEche

creme%20f.jpg

No idea, are there even rabbits in that movie? xD Oh I see, how do you protect yourselves? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Several thousands, at the least. :mf_rosetinted:

i want to meet you all one day and i promise that i will meet you all one day and hug you. :tears::huglove:

i think i'll try to get all these things out from my head and try to sleep. Bye, love you :huglove:

I want to meet you too. I want to meet everyone in here someday :huglove:

Sounds like a good idea, goodnight :huglove:

Lions can eat you any day they want' date=' rabbits only at a full moon:aah: so it depends on the day. :mf_rosetinted: xDD[/quote']

Ah I see, then full moon days are quite busy for the rabbits and hard for you? Not fun to be hunted by serveral starving ware-rabbits :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Well I assumed you already read it :teehee: personally I don't know if you would like the ending' date=' but mm... Need a link? :das:

Nope, didn't miss it just not going to waste precious time discussing the fact that you'll leave soon. It's slightly counterproductive xD[/quote']

And where do you think I would find it? :mf_rosetinted: Yes, please.:das:

Ohtay then. xD

i want to meet you all one day and i promise that i will meet you all one day and hug you. :tears ::huglove:

You will.:hug:

That's a good idea. Night soul sister.:huglove:

creme%20f.jpg

No idea, are there even rabbits in that movie? xD Oh I see, how do you protect yourselves? :mf_rosetinted : :roftl:

Oh that. Yeah, I know what it is, just didn't know it's called like that. xDThere's this: [YOUTUBE]6MNQLEAibg4[/YOUTUBE] xDD

It's terrible. We live in fear. We have nothing to fight them with, they're unstopable.:mf_rosetinted:

Ohtay then. xD

Oh that. Yeah, I know what it is, just didn't know it's called like that. xDThere's this: [YOUTUBE]6MNQLEAibg4[/YOUTUBE] xDD

It's terrible. We live in fear. We have nothing to fight them with, they're unstopable.:mf_rosetinted:

Umm... Google? :roftl: here ya go :das:

http://www.victorianlondon.org/mysteries/sweeney_todd-00.htm

Ohtay then. xD

Good I was worries for a while :aah:

Can't watch it, but I belive you :aah:

Oh god, sounds like I'll never move to serbia and it explains my class mates weird injuries on their bodies :mf_rosetinted:

Good I was worries for a while :aah:

Can't watch it, but I belive you :aah:

Oh god, sounds like I'll never move to serbia and it explains my class mates weird injuries on their bodies :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

Darn.:mf_rosetinted:

Totally, I can get why they ran away.:mf_rosetinted:But they can't run forever. The killer bunnies will find them. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but they will find them.

:aah:

Darn.:mf_rosetinted:

Totally, I can get why they ran away.:mf_rosetinted:But they can't run forever. The killer bunnies will find them. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow but they will find them.

Yep there's no other explanaition :mf_rosetinted:

Even in Sweden o: :lmfao:

I hate you. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too.

I'm just talking to the books I've bought today. :mf_rosetinted:

I hate you. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too. you too.

I'm just talking to the books I've bought today. :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: I hate you. you too. you too. and ESPECIALLY you.

I'm talking to my school books. :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: I hate you. you too. you too. and ESPECIALLY you.

I'm talking to my school books. :mf_rosetinted:

I was talking to my school books too of course. :mikacool:

and I hate my school too because they didn't have ENGLISH BOOK!!!! I wanted it the most and they didn't have -.-