• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh noo I can't now xD gonna eat smth :mf_rosetinted: xDDD and gonna sort out books -.-

what are ya doing?^^

Aww :tears:

I just had my dinner,I feel ill now :/

I've been so busy at the moment that posting on here, just doesn't happen... :aah: AH WELL, I'M HAPPY. :naughty:

Oh Eloise xD

Glad your happy..I still kinda feel bad and ****ty

why i'm the one of those persons who people hate? Today few really stupid person told me just to kill myself that world can be a better place.

Yea, my life suck at the moment. Btw hey everyone.

Aww Annu :hug: I think to be honest we are both the same,we're both lovely girls yet people hate us for being well us and want us to die. But yeah they can just go f*ck themselves :original: Don't let those people get to you Annu that's all they trying to do is get to you then upset you so much that you might actually feel like not wanting to live anymore,bullying is for losers as Gaga always said so don't let the bullies win! :huglove:

I'm not well, actually. I have a cold and I pulled a muscle in my back (again) so I can barely move... But other than that I'm good. :thumb_yello:

What about you? :original:

I'm sick too... Again :huh: I got sick, then my sister got sick and she passed it back to me :aah: