• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*slow clap* WELL SAID. :teehee:

...they dont even let you pick' date=' they give you the $5000 but they have to pick your clothes. -_-

WHAT NO, WHY WON'T SHE LET YOU GO.?!?:aah: I might be able to meet you if you go, I'm supposed to be down that way sometime next year ._.[/quote']

It's the awesomeness that is Alice in Wonderland.:teehee:

They do at first. They let you go off on your own but they're watching you the whole time. Stalkers.:mf_rosetinted:

Because I'm: 'Too small and Heathrow is so big and someone will steal and rape and sell you because you're so beautiful.' -.-

There isn't a direct flight from Belgrade to Edinburgh, so I'd have to take one to London where this woman I'm supposed to be staying with (she's a friend of my mum's) would be waiting for me. And she said she'd get some of her friends to travel with me and make sure I didn't get lost but no, mum has to ruin my only chance to go somewhere else other than Greece. This is so unfair.:tears: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

It's the awesomeness that is Alice in Wonderland.:teehee:

They do at first. They let you go off on your own but they're watching you the whole time. Stalkers.:mf_rosetinted:

Because I'm: 'Too small and Heathrow is so big and someone will steal and rape and sell you because you're so beautiful.' -.-

There isn't a direct flight from Belgrade to Edinburgh, so I'd have to take one to London where this woman I'm supposed to be staying with (she's a friend of my mum's) would be waiting for me. And she said she'd get some of her friends to travel with me and make sure I didn't get lost but no, mum has to ruin my only chance to go somewhere else other than Greece. This is so unfair.:tears: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

No doubt! :teehee::teehee::teehee:

normally if someone steals you and rapes you, they kill you. :mf_rosetinted:

AAAHHHH THAT'S NO FAIR!!!! :sneaky2: