• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my my my' date=' what did you do to deserve such a cruel fate? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

You have to understand that I'm a person that's used to and loves being alone and having privacy and personal space. And I tell her everything she needs to know but she keeps annoying me and it's so f*cking irritating. And she calls me apathetic and autistic. The other day she said, and I quote:

'Why am I of all people stuck with you?' Gee, thanks mum, I love you too.:mf_rosetinted:

And wait, aren't you supposed to be in school? :aah: Not that I mind, of course.:naughty:

hi :bye:

Hello :bye:

My mother is killing me with this 'why won't you talk to me' thing. :mf_rosetinted:

then talk to her' date=' but make the truth worse and then she don't want to talk to you anymore :mf_rosetinted:or everything gets worse...xD

And yes, hi. You're here early? :teehee:

You have to understand that I'm a person that's used to and loves being alone and having privacy and personal space. And I tell her everything she needs to know but she keeps annoying me and it's so f*cking irritating. And she calls me apathetic and autistic. The other day she said, and I quote:

'Why am I of all people stuck with you?' Gee, thanks mum, I love you too.:mf_rosetinted:

And wait, aren't you supposed to be in school? :aah: Not that I mind, of course.:naughty:

Ah, I understand you EXACTLY. That is the same sort of thing my mom does. I hate it. She likes to call people autistic. :mf_rosetinted:

*sniffle* No, well I SHOULD be at school but I'm sick as a mofo so here I am today. Not that I mind particularly much either, of course :roftl:

then talk to her, but make the truth worse and then she don't want to talk to you anymore :mf_rosetinted:or everything gets worse...xD

And yes, hi. You're here early? :teehee:

I do, but she asks too much. I think she wants me to document everything that happens to me during the day and just tell it to her later. And it's always that 'tell me how you're feeling' thing and djiawefhuiowflčkwjehuf gah! No, but that's just what's gonna make her want to discuss it even more. I'm going to make a time machine and go back to the time when Freud was born and beat the crap out of him.

Hey Hanna.:das: Yes, because it's Friday, Friday gotta get down (to the MFC) on Friday.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Ah' date=' I understand you EXACTLY. That is the same sort of thing my mom does. I hate it. She likes to call people autistic. :mf_rosetinted:

*sniffle* No, well I SHOULD be at school but I'm sick as a mofo so here I am today. Not that I mind particularly much either, of course :roftl:[/quote']

Then why the sarcasm? :mf_rosetinted: Not that I have anything against it, quite on the contrary.:naughty: Well my mum worked with autistic and children with special needs her whole life so this is just...yeah.:mf_rosetinted: And it's very weird how much we're alike.:aah:

Yay!!!! :woot_jump:I mean the staying here part. xD

'Words are the source of misunderstandings.'

- The Fox, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

One of the truest sentences ever written and spoken.

I like it :teehee:

The quote that's my life right now is this:

'I'm afraid that I'll only see snapshots when I die, not movies.'

Hello :bye:

Hanna :hug: hur mår du? :teehee:

Trött xD Själv då, är du mycket sjuk? :hug:

Kalimera Grace

(actually it's 5:20 pm here :aah:)

:teehee: muahaha, another future person :mf_rosetinted: it's nearly 10:30 here. 10:30 in the morning, that is xD

Then why the sarcasm? :mf_rosetinted: Not that I have anything against it, quite on the contrary.:naughty: Well my mum worked with autistic and children with special needs her whole life so this is just...yeah.:mf_rosetinted: And it's very weird how much we're alike.:aah:

Yay!!!! :woot_jump:I mean the staying here part. xD

No sarcasm intended- although sarcasm is really a lovely literary device:teehee: yes, you have told me that. it makes no sense to me. my aunt worked with special needs kids her whole life (she's a teacher at an elementary school here) and she's even been beaten by autistic and other special needs children and had to press charges. I doubt you're like that :mikacool: xD

:naughty:I know xD

I like it :teehee:

The quote that's my life right now is this:

'I'm afraid that I'll only see snapshots when I die, not movies.'

Trött xD Själv då, är du mycket sjuk? :hug:

Oh, I just woke up and you're still tired? :mf_rosetinted: Wait, when did you get up this morning? :aah: I'm not TOO sick, but alot worse than I was last week when I stayed home. I'll see a doctor later tonight :wink2:

Hello :pinkbow:

Sup? :das:

No sarcasm intended- although sarcasm is really a lovely literary device:teehee: yes' date=' you have told me that. it makes no sense to me. my aunt worked with special needs kids her whole life (she's a teacher at an elementary school here) and she's even been beaten by autistic and other special needs children and had to press charges. I doubt you're like that :mikacool: xD

:naughty:I know xD

It is, isn't it? :aah: Sorry, I forgot.:aah: Well she wants me to be bubbly and giggly and really social and I'm not any of that and it really hurts that my own mother wants to change who I am. She says 'It's only for your own good, so you could be happy'. But what if I am happy with just being me? Wow, really?:shocked: I've met a lot of them, and they're all such sweethearts and really wonderful. They have their own worlds and aren't fully aware of this one, and I kinda envy them for that. They've always fascinated me.:teehee: I'm not :naughty:unless you make me. xDD

:das:

I do, but she asks too much. I think she wants me to document everything that happens to me during the day and just tell it to her later. And it's always that 'tell me how you're feeling' thing and djiawefhuiowflčkwjehuf gah! No, but that's just what's gonna make her want to discuss it even more. I'm going to make a time machine and go back to the time when Freud was born and beat the crap out of him.

Hey Hanna.:das: Yes, because it's Friday, Friday gotta get down (to the MFC) on Friday.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Aha I see, so annoying. Can't you do what she wants then, tell here everything and then I mean everything. Like: I woke up at 6:01 and I was tired and cold so I wanted to stay in bed. 6:03 I've still haven't left my bed... etc. :naughty:

Good, I'm jealous at freud :mf_rosetinted:

Aha that's right xD

Me too.:teehee :

That's kinda cool, who said that? :teehee:

I don't know actually ): I just found it written on I note in my room, I think it's from a book but I don't know which one :aah:

Oh' date=' I just woke up and you're still tired? :mf_rosetinted: Wait, when did you get up this morning? :aah : I'm not TOO sick, but alot worse than I was last week when I stayed home. I'll see a doctor later tonight :wink2:[/quote']

Yes, because I've been awake for more than 10 hours :aah: School makes you tired, you know :mf_rosetinted: Okay, I see. Hope it's nothing serious :wink2:

Sup? :das:

It is, isn't it? :aah: Sorry, I forgot.:aah: Well she wants me to be bubbly and giggly and really social and I'm not any of that and it really hurts that my own mother wants to change who I am. She says 'It's only for your own good, so you could be happy'. But what if I am happy with just being me? Wow, really?:shocked: I've met a lot of them, and they're all such sweethearts and really wonderful. They have their own worlds and aren't fully aware of this one, and I kinda envy them for that. They've always fascinated me.:teehee: I'm not :naughty:unless you make me. xDD

:das:

:naughty: You know, you're actually really lucky that you don't want to be like that. too many people get told to love who they are and not try to change themselves. but you already like yourself for the person you already are. I wish she would realize that :hug: Yes, really. They're sweet, of course, but they tend to get frustrated easily and have short tempers. It's a bit of a side effect.

Good :pinkbow:*runs away* xD

Aha I see, so annoying. Can't you do what she wants then, tell here everything and then I mean everything. Like: I woke up at 6:01 and I was tired and cold so I wanted to stay in bed. 6:03 I've still haven't left my bed... etc. :naughty:

Good, I'm jealous at freud :mf_rosetinted:

Aha that's right xD

I don't know actually ): I just found it written on I note in my room, I think it's from a book but I don't know which one :aah:

Yes, because I've been awake for more than 10 hours :aah: School makes you tired, you know :mf_rosetinted: Okay, I see. Hope it's nothing serious :wink2:

oh yeah, forgot xD True, sometimes it does.. when does your school let out btw? mine lets out at 1:50 :aah: Yeah, I don't think it is probably it's only Strep. I get that alot xD