You pick me up, I become your china boy.

You let me go, a million pieces on the floor.

Don't clean me up, leave me for the world to see.

Did you know it was you that set me free? :swoon:

Why the f*ck would you take a song like China Boy to Pharrell Williams? Just...why?

*sings* STRATEGIC CONSUMER MARKETINGGGGGGG!

:pinkbow:

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yeah' date=' forgot xD True, sometimes it does.. when does your school let out btw? mine lets out at 1:50 :aah: Yeah, I don't think it is probably it's only Strep. I get that alot xD[/quote']

It always does :aah: Well that depends on day and week

Mondays: 2.25 pm

Tuesdays: 3.25 pm

wednesdays: 10.45 am or 12.20 pm (mostly 10.45)

Tuesdays: 12.50 odd weeks and 4 pm even weeks

Fridays: 2.45 pm

That's early, but doesn't you start at like 7 am :aah:

Aha, maybe time to remove the tonsils? :naughty:

You pick me up, I become your china boy.

You let me go, a million pieces on the floor.

Don't clean me up, leave me for the world to see.

Did you know it was you that set me free? :swoon:

Why the f*ck would you take a song like China Boy to Pharrell Williams? Just...why?

Because he wrote it with Pharrell :mf_rosetinted: SO the question is why did he take the song to Nick Littlemore? :mf_rosetinted:

It always does :aah: Well that depends on day and week

Mondays: 2.25 pm

Tuesdays: 3.25 pm

wednesdays: 10.45 am or 12.20 pm (mostly 10.45)

Tuesdays: 12.50 odd weeks and 4 pm even weeks

Fridays: 2.45 pm

That's early, but doesn't you start at like 7 am :aah:

Aha, maybe time to remove the tonsils? :naughty:

That's quite an irregular schedule :aah: No, school here starts at 7:55 :pinkbow: still early though :roftl:

Ha, if you think I'm going to have a tonsillectomy you're sadly mistaken. no removal of any of my body parts, thankyaverymuch xDDD

I get tonsiloliths, but not very often and actually at this point I'm thinking it might possibly be a throat infection but I'm obviously no doctor xD

Aha I see, so annoying. Can't you do what she wants then, tell here everything and then I mean everything. Like: I woke up at 6:01 and I was tired and cold so I wanted to stay in bed. 6:03 I've still haven't left my bed... etc. :naughty :

Good, I'm jealous at freud :mf_rosetinted:

Aha that's right xD

I don't know actually ): I just found it written on I note in my room, I think it's from a book but I don't know which one :aah:

Then she would say 'How nice of you too make fun of your own mother' and probably make that 'poor me' face and it'd all be my fault and I'd have to apologize yet again.:mf_rosetinted:

Really? Why?:mf_rosetinted:

Wait, someone put a note in your room containing a quote from an unknown source and you don't know who it was? :aah:

:naughty : You know' date=' you're actually really lucky that you don't want to be like that. too many people get told to love who they are and not try to change themselves. but you already like yourself for the person you already are. I wish she would realize that :hug: Yes, really. They're sweet, of course, but they tend to get frustrated easily and have short tempers. It's a bit of a side effect.

Good :pinkbow:*runs away* xD

I may not like the way I look, but I take pride in being different. It's something I realised about a year or two ago.:teehee: Yes, you do have to be careful around them, but I usually hate all children and yet I find these so interesting and I love them.:teehee:

:pinkbow::roftl:Don't worry, I would never hurt my SBBB/fiance.:hug:

That's quite an irregular schedule :aah: No' date=' school here starts at 7:55 :pinkbow: still early though :roftl:

Ha, if you think I'm going to have a tonsillectomy you're sadly mistaken. no removal of any of my body parts, thankyaverymuch xDDD

I get tonsiloliths, but not very often and actually at this point I'm thinking it might possibly be a throat infection but I'm obviously no doctor xD[/quote']

Yes ofc it is, this is not middle school anymore :naughty: I wouldn't be possible to not have a irregular schedule :aah: Okay, that's not as early as I thought :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I'm just saying xD

I had to google that xD But if it's a throat infection then theres no need to go to the doctor :mf_rosetinted: and you have a tonsillectomy because you get throat infections very often :teehee:

I may not like the way I look, but I take pride in being different. It's something I realised about a year or two ago.:teehee: Yes, you do have to be careful around them, but I usually hate all children and yet I find these so interesting and I love them.:teehee:

:pinkbow::roftl:Don't worry, I would never hurt my SBBB/fiance.:hug:

:teehee: Your perspective on life is pretty damn great :pinkbow:

True, and I would have to say the same. :teehee:

Hooray! *le cheer* Btw two things: 1. what should I be for Halloween, I'm almost out of ideas and 2. How far are you in The String Of Pearls: A Romance (if you've even started it yet?) :aah::hug:

hey Hanna :hug:

So how have your day been? :teehee:

Then she would say 'How nice of you too make fun of your own mother' and probably make that 'poor me' face and it'd all be my fault and I'd have to apologize yet again.:mf_rosetinted:

Really? Why?:mf_rosetinted:

Wait, someone put a note in your room containing a quote from an unknown source and you don't know who it was? :aah:

But she did want to know :mf_rosetinted:

Because he could speak 4 languages when he was 12 :mf_rosetinted:

Haha no, I've written that note at some point and now I found it :aah:

school lasagna isn't as good as homemade lasagna though' date=' of course :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

But school lasagna is homemade lasagna :aah:

hey people :wink2::hug:

Annu, my soul sister!! :hug::hug:

*sings* STRATEGIC CONSUMER MARKETINGGGGGGG!

:pinkbow:

:mf_rosetinted:

:bash: <<<--- This is for you' date=' Mika. And also for your need to be more famous.

Because he wrote it with Pharrell :mf_rosetinted: SO the question is why did he take the song to Nick Littlemore? :mf_rosetinted:

I thought I read/watched some interview in which he said he wrote the song and took it to Pharrell who changed it to fit him more.:blink: Well, maybe I'm just tired.:aah: And I want whoever ruined it to be attacked by a bear.:mf_rosetinted:

Yes ofc it is, this is not middle school anymore :naughty: I wouldn't be possible to not have a irregular schedule :aah: Okay, that's not as early as I thought :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I'm just saying xD

I had to google that xD But if it's a throat infection then theres no need to go to the doctor :mf_rosetinted: and you have a tonsillectomy because you get throat infections very often :teehee:

well our schedule is always the same :aah: xDDD

muahaha :das:

xDDD well, actually when it's a throat infection here we always have to go to the doctor and get treated, maybe that's a difference between here and Sweden xD and no, usually tonsillectomies are done here if you have problems with things getting caught in your tonsils which also can CAUSE those throat infections. I scraped my throat last week (don't ask, I was eating crackers mkay those things are sharp DON"T JUDGE ME XD) and I'm just figuring it got infected. plus my sister was sick earlier this week and most likely passed it on to me xD

:bash: <<<--- This is for you, Mika. And also for your need to be more famous.

I thought I read/watched some interview in which he said he wrote the song and took it to Pharrell who changed it to fit him more.:blink: Well, maybe I'm just tired.:aah: And I want whoever ruined it to be attacked by a bear.:mf_rosetinted:

I've read that he wrote china boy with Pharrell and then he took it to Nick Littlemore and they made Celebrate, maybe it was the french interview :dunno:

But school lasagna is homemade lasagna :aah:

not in the united states, where lunch food is crap that you buy frozen and heat up in the oven :mf_rosetinted: Voila, there's why most days I bring my own food. :aah:

But she did want to know :mf_rose tinted:

But school lasagna is homemade lasagna : aah:

start was good, but rest of it was crap. :huh: yours? :hug:

:bash: <<<--- This is for you, Mika. And also for your need to be more famous.

I thought I read/watched some interview in which he said he wrote the song and took it to Pharrell who changed it to fit him more.:blink: Well, maybe I'm just tired.:aa h: And I want whoever ruined it to be attacked by a bear.:mf_rosetinted:

heeeeeey soul sister! :huglove::hug:did you get my PM? :/

:teehee: Your perspective on life is pretty damn great :pinkbow :

True' date=' and I would have to say the same. :teehee:

Hooray! *le cheer* Btw two things: 1. what should I be for Halloween, I'm almost out of ideas and 2. How far are you in The String Of Pearls: A Romance (if you've even started it yet?) :aah::hug:

Thank you. :3

xDD 1. Emily the Strange, Emily from Corpse Bride, Katy Towell's Emily. Are all the awesome people called Emily? :aah: 2. Haven't even started it. -.- I will tonight, when I come back from English. :3

Because he could speak 4 languages when he was 12 :mf_rosetinted :

But it's still my fault.:mf_rosetinted:

He was a horrible person that had nothing better to do than make sure to ruin my life by his 'psychology'. Curse you Freud.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh good. xDD

This might be a stupid question, but when is it Halloween the 30th or the 31th? :aah:

The 31st of October.:aah:

Thank you. :3

xDD 1. Emily the Strange, Emily from Corpse Bride, Katy Towell's Emily. Are all the awesome people called Emily? :aah: 2. Haven't even started it. -.- I will tonight, when I come back from English. :3

But it's still my fault.:mf_rosetinted:

He was a horrible person that had nothing better to do than make sure to ruin my life by his 'psychology'. Curse you Freud.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh good. xDD

The 31st of October.:aah:

I think so! But I've already been all those -.- hence why I said I'm pretty much all out of ideas :lmfao: and *thinks for a second* Now that I've thought about it, I hope you'll be able to understand it all :aah: It can't be too difficult, I think, but there's large vocabulary involved :aah: :aah:

well our schedule is always the same :aah: xDDD

muahaha :das:

xDDD well' date=' actually when it's a throat infection here we always have to go to the doctor and get treated, maybe that's a difference between here and Sweden xD and no, usually tonsillectomies are done here if you have problems with things getting caught in your tonsils which also can CAUSE those throat infections. I scraped my throat last week (don't ask, I was eating crackers mkay those things are sharp DON"T JUDGE ME XD) and I'm just figuring it got infected. plus my sister was sick earlier this week and most likely passed it on to me xD[/quote']

That's strange actually, but maybe because our school systems are very different :aah:

Well I like our schedule, max. 4 lesson/day and often less :das:

Well here you can go to the doctor, but it's not sure you'll get antibiotica because they aren't very keen on give it to you, unless you have like high fever, been sick for more than one week and aren't getting any better. Or you suddenly after a couple of days are getting worse :aah: Actually I don't know what that is so I can't judge you :aah: Aha, well I don't think that's the reason you remove the tonsils in sweden :aah: