• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's strange actually, but maybe because our school systems are very different :aah:

Well I like our schedule, max. 4 lesson/day and often less :das:

Well here you can go to the doctor, but it's not sure you'll get antibiotica because they aren't very keen on give it to you, unless you have like high fever, been sick for more than one week and aren't getting any better. Or you suddenly after a couple of days are getting worse :aah: Actually I don't know what that is so I can't judge you :aah: Aha, well I don't think that's the reason you remove the tonsils in sweden :aah:

probably :aah:

*cough* actually it's the same here :mikacool: xD

oh here in the states they will ALWAYS give you antibiotics xDDDDD

you don't know what crackers are? :blink::roftl:

:aah:

But it's still my fault.:mf_rosetinted :

He was a horrible person that had nothing better to do than make sure to ruin my life by his 'psychology'. Curse you Freud.:mf_rosetinted :

Oh good. xDD

The 31st of October.:aah:

Sounds not logical :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I'll tell my psychology teacher that xD

Ah, thanks xD

start was good, but rest of it was crap. :huh: yours? :hug:

Oh :huh::hug: Great actually finished our background to our school photo :teehee:

not in the united states' date=' where lunch food is crap that you buy frozen and heat up in the oven :mf_rosetinted: Voila, there's why most days I bring my own food. :aah :[/quote']

:shocked: the thirty-first :mikacool :

Okay see, well we have that too :mf_rosetinted: Not all of it, but some and the potatoes....

Sorry but we don't celebrate halloween :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, thanks xD

Oh :huh::hug: Great actually finished our background to our school photo :teehee:

Okay see, well we have that too :mf_rosetinted: Not all of it, but some and the potatoes....

all of our 'food' is like that :aah:

are you serious. the 31st of october is like, a ritual here instead of a holiday. we have seasonal shops that open only selling halloween things. people make their houses ridiculously amazing to scare all the little children. caramel apples. apple cider. pumpkin spice. witches. MY LIFE IS HALLOWEEN. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHOUT HALLOWEEN.

Ah, thanks xD

:huglove: oh show mee! :teehee:

are you serious. the 31st of october is like' date=' a ritual here instead of a holiday. we have seasonal shops that open only selling halloween things. people make their houses ridiculously amazing to scare all the little children. caramel apples. apple cider. pumpkin spice. witches. MY LIFE IS HALLOWEEN. [b']HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHOUT HALLOWEEN.[/b]

we don't have halloween either. :mf_rosetinted:

probably :aah:

*cough* actually it's the same here :mikacool: xD

oh here in the states they will ALWAYS give you antibiotics xDDDDD

you don't know what crackers are? :blink::roftl:

Good for you then :aah:

Oh' date=' that's bad actually xD

I google, it and I know what it is, just didn't know it was called like that in english :aah:

Don't know, I'll try to find it later.:wink2:

Are you feeling better? :hug:I'm gonna see it now.

Okay, do that :wink2:

Good for you then :aah:

Oh, that's bad actually xD

I google, it and I know what it is, just didn't know it was called like that in english :aah:

Okay, do that :wink2:

I mean, not ALWAYS but when you need it they definitely will give it to you :naughty:

well now you know :teehee:

we don't have halloween either. :mf_rosetinted:

:hi5: xD

:huglove: oh show mee! :teehee:

Don't have any photos, sorry :teehee: But it's 4 buildings and it's supposed to be Gotham city :teehee:

are you serious. the 31st of october is like' date=' a ritual here instead of a holiday. we have seasonal shops that open only selling halloween things. people make their houses ridiculously amazing to scare all the little children. caramel apples. apple cider. pumpkin spice. witches. MY LIFE IS HALLOWEEN. [b']HOW DO YOU LIVE WITHOUT HALLOWEEN.[/b]

Bad for you then :aah:

I know :naughty: Because we have december, easter and midsummer :teehee: And instead of Halloween we celebrate All Saints' Day :teehee:

Bad for you then :aa h:

I know :naughty: Because we have december, easter and midsummer :teehee: And instead of Halloween we celebrate All Saints' Day :teehee:

But we have all those too, well midsummer isn't too important here but we still celebrate it :aah:

can't feel any relief :dunno:

trust me, it worked :mikacool:

take me to the usa!!!!

:excite: Pack your bags mary, I'll take you now and you can spend thanksgiving here too :teehee::das:

Still not good :aah:

Yes I do, never use it though :aah:

how?

mm, you never know xD