• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Halloween is only the most fun of any holiday I will ever experience. I can't believe so many of you don't celebrate it . :mikacool:

we 'celebrate' it because people like to dress up and our theme parks use it to attract customers... I like it that they use it in the themeparks (walibi) its fun! But I don't go to parties, and we have never done trick or treat.. we do that on an other day.. november 11th.. Sint Maarten..

:aah:

But we have all those too' date=' well midsummer isn't too important here but we still celebrate it :aah:

how?

mm, you never know xD[/quote']

Yes, but I'm pretty sure you don't celebrate, Decmeber, easter and midsummer as we do :naughty:

You know why it's not good to use antibiotica :mf_rosetinted:

True that xD

food brb :mf_rosetinted:

... :mf_rosetinted: but have this thing called "Pyhäinpäivä" we celebrate it in the saturday between 31st of october and 6th of november. So it's like our halloween. :mf_rosetinted:

ooh :das: tell me more about it :das: xD

No December is the most fun ever, I'm in love with that month :wub2:

no way :mikacool: My birthday is in December, and though I absolutely adore that month and it's my favourite one you should know that Halloween is the most fun holiday I've ever had :teehee:

Yes, but I'm pretty sure you don't celebrate, Decmeber, easter and midsummer as we do :naughty:

You know why it's not good to use antibiotica :mf_rosetinted:

True that xD

food brb :mf_rosetinted:

well maybe not midsummer, but we celebrate the other holidays like you wouldn't believe :teehee: But are those ALL the holidays you celebrate? there must be more, ofc :aah:

nope actually I don't :naughty:

we 'celebrate' it because people like to dress up and our theme parks use it to attract customers... I like it that they use it in the themeparks (walibi) its fun! But I don't go to parties, and we have never done trick or treat.. we do that on an other day.. november 11th.. Sint Maarten..

oh yeah, theme parks here are BIG on the halloween theme. I love it SO MUCH. Can't get enough of a good scare :teehee::wub2: The parties are huge here, and usually very fun. We celebrate november 11 in my neighborhood too, oddly :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: C'mon' date=' when shall I pick you up? You like to eat, right? You need to be here for thanksgiving feast at the very least :mikacool:[/quote']

I do, I do love it. :mikacool:

DON'T MAKE ME JEALOUS. :mikacool:we dn't have that either. :mikacool::doh:

of course you don't' date=' it's an American holiday purely xD

you would LOVE it though :das:[/quote']

CAN'T.F*CKING.WAIT.FOR.SPRING.:mf_rosetinted: (first of all, for 20th of october :naughty: )

how long can you be staring at this pic?..... *--------*

tumblr_ma8ug4qOcY1r3cbhmo1_500.jpg

:fangurl:

I want to have the nose like his :tears:

for two and half hours. :mf_rosetinted::wub2::wub2:

:wub2:

so do i... i have ugly nose. :aah:

can't be uglier than mine, don't even dare to disagree :naughty:

and why can't you wait for spring and the 20th of Oct. :das:

gonna pass the first exam on that day and the last exam is in the spring. :mf_rosetinted: for going to the USA :naughty: