• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

random' date=' indeed. xD[/quote']

:roftl::naughty:

they don't have exactly the nglish book at shops, exactly the one i really wanted to buy :aah: didn't want the rest of the books what i've bought and what i wanted... AAAARRGGHH -.- xD

btw saw sherlock holmes' book today and gonna buy..someday :fisch: but it's in georgian :aah:

wow' date=' I was expecting more- we have you beat on Christmas celebrating by a mile :roftl:

okay xD

Edit: wow, we might have you beat at celebrating EVERYTHING :teehee:

and we have more holidays than you do :das: xD[/quote']

Well I could explain everything, but I was in a hurry so I really didn't have time. So how do you celebrate christmas then :mf_rosetinted:

Okay how do you celebrate easter then? :mf_rosetinted:

And yeah we have more holidays, just that they aren't celebrated. :teehee:

Well I could explain everything, but I was in a hurry so I really didn't have time. So how do you celebrate christmas then :mf_rosetinted:

Okay how do you celebrate easter then? :mf_rosetinted:

And yeah we have more holidays, just that they aren't celebrated. :teehee:

you know, with christmas trees and decorations, it's nothing special :mf_rosetinted:okay fine we go all out, gawd yes

Oh, well we do easter baskets, bunnies and such, egg hunts ya know the usual and like decorating our houses, again not much :mikacool:lying AGAIN we go ALL OUT xDDDD

we never ever ever resist the urge to celebrate. What's that you say? it's a holiday? wow, better repaint my whole house so it will match my extensive decore! :roftl:

:roftl::naughty:

they don't have exactly the nglish book at shops, exactly the one i really wanted to buy :aah: didn't want the rest of the books what i've bought and what i wanted... AAAARRGGHH -.- xD

btw saw sherlock holmes' book today and gonna buy..someday :fisch: but it's in georgian :aah:

:aah: Really? :mikacool: And Sherlock has been translated into Georgian!? COOL!!!!!!!!!! :excite:

you know' date=' with christmas trees and decorations, it's nothing special :mf_rosetinted:okay fine we go all out, gawd yes

Oh, well we do easter baskets, bunnies and such, egg hunts ya know the usual and like decorating our houses, again not much :mikacool:lying AGAIN we go ALL OUT xDDDD

we never ever ever resist the urge to celebrate. What's that you say? it's a holiday? wow, better repaint my whole house so it will match my extensive decore! :roftl:

Okay then I can't say that you beat our Christmas with miles, then we beat your's :mf_rosetinted: xD

Still don't see how you could beat our christmas :naughty: xD Okay, go out where? :aah:

Haha :lmfao: We only decorate our house for Christmas and Easter :aah:

Okay then I can't say that you beat our Christmas with miles, then we beat your's :mf_rosetinted: xD

Still don't see how you could beat our christmas :naughty: xD Okay, go out where? :aah:

Haha :lmfao: We only decorate our house for Christmas and Easter :aah:

alright, let's throw down :mf_rosetinted: starting with christmas xDDD

firstly, exterior decorations. This, I would call a very normal and common level of decorating and I get this alot where I live C:

we go all out, which in context means that we go a little bit crazy with the decorating xD

oh really? xD We decorate for easter, christmas, halloween, thanksgiving, saint patrick's day, okay this list might be long if I keep going :mikacool: xDDD

Swedish christmas songs :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]DmA7B7vMgiA[/YOUTUBE]

the typical american gathering to sing that exact song, in english xDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHCYhDaf_G0

and another famous one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAYVJ_yqXxA&feature=related

want more? we have LOADS xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

alright' date=' let's throw down :mf_rosetinted: starting with christmas xDDD

firstly, exterior decorations. This, I would call a very normal and common level of decorating and I get this alot where I live C:

we go all out, which in context means that we go a little bit crazy with the decorating xD

oh really? xD We decorate for easter, christmas, halloween, thanksgiving, saint patrick's day, okay this list might be long if I keep going :mikacool: xDDD

Okay bring it on xD

I guess you win since there are no one here that spend so much money on there house decorations, or I guess I've seen a few but that's extrem xD The houses looks more like this:

95450_95450_Julbelysning.jpg

and then the city is decorated like this

rg_1047028_m620.jpg

julpynt.jpg

Aha I see xD

More fun for you I guess, but we don't have that many holiday that you have to celebrate :aah:

the typical american gathering to sing that exact song' date=' in english xDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHCYhDaf_G0

and another famous one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAYVJ_yqXxA&feature=related

want more? we have LOADS xD[/quote']

I guess you didn't hear what he sung :das:

hela skolan står i lågor

hoppas hela skiten brinner ner

rektorn skriker hämta vatten

barnen bara öser på bensin

mitt i röken sitter fröken

äter pigelin och dricker vin

synd om fröken som dog i röken tralallallalal... :aah:

Than we have more traditional christmas songs :naughty: If you want to hear :mf_rosetinted:

1) Why are we talking about Christmas??

2) Sorry for being on and off all the time tonight but I've been busy

3) Don't you just hate bad timing?

4) The boys in my class are all douches and I don't know any of the girls ugh

ok that's it yeah

ok that's it yeah

Bad timing sucks. Big time. THERE ARE SOME REALLY HIGH LAMPPOSTS IN THE DISTANCE.

Do you have a new class?

ok that's it yeah

1) Grace and I are trying to see who has the best christmas :aah:

2) No worries

3) Yes

4) hm :huh: talked to people in other classes.

Hello! :das:

Hello :das:

Bad timing sucks. Big time. THERE ARE SOME REALLY HIGH LAMPPOSTS IN THE DISTANCE.

Do you have a new class?

Ι mean the people I have same courses with -system's a little different here, I'm with this people like 5 hours a day- and it's very different than last year and I know no one and I need to socialize and I'm not good at that :aah: