Not at all? :huh: That's sad, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Well I don't know,I mean she's been to Manchester and London and was in Ireland last Saturday so...if she was gonna come she would come round about the times of when she was still in the UK. Thanks,I heard that she might actually be back in Manchester next year if that's the case I'll go see her there no matter what my parents say.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh. Ours is pretty lame, but at least we don't have that Christmas carols thing.:naughty:

Of course you have, that's every psychology book/text ever written.:aah:

No, I'm year 9 now and we have it in year 11. So correction, remind me in 3 years.:aah:

Neither do we :naughty: But ours is the best because our last for more than 4 weeks :naughty:

Okay :aah:

Aha, I see. :aah: Don't think I'll remember it, but I can try xD

Well I don't know,I mean she's been to Manchester and London and was in Ireland last Saturday so...if she was gonna come she would come round about the times of when she was still in the UK. Thanks,I heard that she might actually be back in Manchester next year if that's the case I'll go see her there no matter what my parents say.

Aha I see :/ But is Manchester far away from you then?

Neither do we :naughty: But ours is the best because our last for more than 4 weeks :naughty:

Okay :aah:

Aha, I see. :aah: Don't think I'll remember it, but I can try xD

Aha I see :/ But is Manchester far away from you then?

Yeah it's like 4 hours drive from me or something like that..but I would probably have to take the train so no idea how long it is then

It lasts for how long?! :shocked:

The important thing is that you try.:aah:

Yes, or we celebrate for 4 weeks and then we finish it on the 26th of December :teehee:

Okay good then I'll try hard :aah:

Yeah it's like 4 hours drive from me or something like that..but I would probably have to take the train so no idea how long it is then

Ah I see it's quite far then :huh:

Yes, or we celebrate for 4 weeks and then we finish it on the 26th of December :teehee:

Okay good then I'll try hard :aah:

Ah I see it's quite far then :huh:

Hmm..my parents know how much she means to me though so maybe I'll get to go there just to see her...there is also someone else I could be meeting once there.:naughty:

This is so sad :tears:

The National Migration Board in sweden wants to deport a two year old, who was abandoned by her parents when she was born and now lived with her foster parents for her whole life, to France on her own, because her biological mum has french citizenship...

This is so sad :tears:

The National Migration Board in sweden wants to deport a two year old, who was abandoned by her parents when she was born and now lived with her foster parents for her whole life, to France on her own, because her biological mum has french citizenship...

But wait, don't her foster parents have a say in this? I mean, they are her legal guardians, aren't they?

But wait, don't her foster parents have a say in this? I mean, they are her legal guardians, aren't they?

No, since she isn't a swedish citizen. They just take care of her :dunno:

Wait, doesn't it start on the 25th? :blink:

You do that.:aah:

No not in sweden :naughty: We celebrate the christmas christmas at the 24th :teehee:

Yes :aah:

My boyfriend. Yeah he lives a way down there but the fact that we are still together and it's a long distance shows that we are strong and obviously quite inlove with each other.:naughty:

Aha :teehee: That's great! :thumb_yello: and don't forget to invite me to your wedding :naughty:

I know :huh:

Grace is at the doctor, and Mary had to go. That's all I know :dunno:

Oh so Grace might be on here later then?

It's just strangely quiet..even in the oldlings thread there is not as many people as there usually is.

Aha :teehee: That's great! :thumb_yello: and don't forget to invite me to your wedding :naughty:

Who said anything about a wedding?:mf_rosetinted:

Have you been secretly reading what my boyfriend has said to me?:teehee:

That's just not fair. Where are they even going to put her?

Wow. Weird.:boxed::aah:

A children's home I think :/ I know, but it's probably not going to happen since it's been on the news and people are against it.

You think? :blink:

Oh so Grace might be on here later then?

It's just strangely quiet..even in the oldlings thread there is not as many people as there usually is.

Who said anything about a wedding?:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that's at least what she told me :teehee:

Oh weird :blink:

Have you been secretly reading what my boyfriend has said to me?:teehee:

No one, except me :mf_rosetinted:

Haha no :roftl: xD

I really hope so.

Yes, because I'm used to people saying they celabrate it on the 25th.:aah:

Me too.

Isn't that only Usa, or I don't know :aah:

So this is how you feel when you've been rolling down a steep hill earlier and hitted your head and still feel dizzy..

Him doesn't sound good... and hi :hug: