I know it will be. I mean..a girl said some rude stuff to me last Friday and I have got over it,I thought I wouldn't but I did eventually and it's not as if I'm stronger than you or anything,it's just I know it's pointless being upset because of something that was said by a silly person who has no idea how lovely you are and are just judging you instead,for me Annu please try cheer up.I hate seeing you like this.:huh:

I dunno. I'm totally confused now XD

MOVING ON.

Of course it does,it's Lady Gaga's perfume what do you expect?:das: It's nothing like that Bieber perfume,what a load of sh*t.:aah:

oh yeah, should have guessed :das: Wait, you actually got close enough to the Beiber perfume to smell it? :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like' date=' shows and things like that to celebrate, parades and things of that nature

and the beginning would be....?[/quote']

Well there's julkalendern - a children's program with 15 minutes episode every day until christmas, then there are Lucia, and then there's the christmas shows on Christmas' eve, the same every year :aah: That's the ones I can think of right now... and yes there's a radio jukalender too.

The end of November a few days before the first advent :mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah' date=' should have guessed :das: Wait, you actually got close enough to the Beiber perfume to smell it? :aah:[/quote']

I went and avoided it my mother decided to try it and said she couldn't smell it meaning it is just sh*t then :aah: At least with FAME you can certainly smell it,quite strong smell.:teehee:

I suggest you try it out if you see it anywhere.:naughty:

Well there's julkalendern - a children's program with 15 minutes episode every day until christmas, then there are Lucia, and then there's the christmas shows on Christmas' eve, the same every year :aah: That's the ones I can think of right now... and yes there's a radio jukalender too.

The end of November a few days before the first advent :mf_rosetinted:

we have a little more than that-- so much that I don't really think I can count it all :roftl: but I can tell you one of the biggest thing is the christmas event in Times Square ( I'll remember the name eventually :aah:)

i'm going now, love ya, byee :huglove:

Okay, goodnight :huglove:

I dunno. I'm totally confused now XD

MOVING ON.

Then I'm not the only one :aah:

well basically medicare provides insurance' date=' specifically targeted at elderly people, and there were some fraud letters being sent out telling these people that they owed money and needed to do things etc, which was not true, and my dad helped to keep that from spreading by debunking it :pinkbow:[/quote']

Aha, I understand. Great job your dad did then! :thumb_yello:

I went and avoided it my mother decided to try it and said she couldn't smell it meaning it is just sh*t then :aah: At least with FAME you can certainly smell it,quite strong smell.:teehee:

I suggest you try it out if you see it anywhere.:naughty:

oh :teehee: I think I will! Perfume is so expensive though, and you can't go up to anywhere without some jerk trying to sell you something ofc xD

well' date=' I am xD so I suppose so :das:[/quote']

Nahce.:das: *waits for details on car guy*

Okay that's better :pinkbow:you said what? :lmao::lmfao : I don't even have one :aah:

okay xD

Yes :naughty:

I noticed that, but I'm sure she stalked too :naughty:

Since when? :blink: But i have one: Neo :naughty :

:pinkbow:it+_7793feb8d0a13762656ae404b5a4a148.jpgYou WHAT?!

xD

Well you and Grace were discussing her car guy and how she should have took a pic of him.:das: And I said non-famous biatch.:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, goodnight :huglove:

Then I'm not the only one :aah:

Okay put it this way people make fun in the fact me and him are together cos he is older and they have seen the whole "I'm yours forever" thing and are basically just laughing at that as if they know he's just gonna use me. If that was the case he would just have had sex with me and had left me ages ago. But no he does actually love me..as he fell inlove with me like a month before we were even together.:wub2:

we have a little more than that-- so much that I don't really think I can count it all :roftl: but I can tell you one of the biggest thing is the christmas event in Times Square ( I'll remember the name eventually :aah:)

Well It's not weird that you have more tv things since your about 40 times bigger than sweden :mf_rosetinted:

But should we take it from the beginning? :teehee:

oh :teehee: I think I will! Perfume is so expensive though' date=' and you can't go up to anywhere without some jerk trying to sell you something ofc xD[/quote']

That wasn't the case for me.:blink: I just went into the perfume shop and asked to try it out. But I then went somewhere else and I wasn't bothered like at all I could spray however much of it I wanted as the staff were all too busy xD

Okay put it this way people make fun in the fact me and him are together cos he is older and they have seen the whole "I'm yours forever" thing and are basically just laughing at that as if they know he's just gonna use me. If that was the case he would just have had sex with me and had left me ages ago. But no he does actually love me..as he fell inlove with me like a month before we were even together.:wub2:

I see, but haters gonna hate. And it seems like he's in love you. You don't even live on the same place and you're still together :wink2:

xD

Well you and Grace were discussing her car guy and how she should have took a pic of him.:das: And I said non-famous biatch.:mf_rosetinted:

Can't see that one :aah:Nope, I have this one instead :naughty:http://www.refurn.se/files/images/scaled/007384_SDC10796.jpg

Aha, okay then I understand :aah:

That wasn't the case for me.:blink: I just went into the perfume shop and asked to try it out. But I then went somewhere else and I wasn't bothered like at all I could spray however much of it I wanted as the staff were all too busy xD

Wait do you have to ask to smell the parfumes? :blink:

xD

okay... *gives a rundown* he was about 6'2 or so, looked in his early twenties, he was lean but not muscular. Was wearing a purple shirt and plastic framed purple glasses. had good pecs. xDDD

And if you must know, Neo isn't really famous enough to count (according to Hanna xD)

Well It's not weird that you have more tv things since your about 40 times bigger than sweden :mf_rosetinted:

But should we take it from the beginning? :teehee:

alright then, from the beginning it is :teehee:

ah, well we don't really have a perfume shop rather just a corner in every store at the mall that has the perfumes that store sells. it's like booths :teehee:

I see, but haters gonna hate. And it seems like he's in love you. You don't even live on the same place and you're still together :wink2:

I know that but can be annoying that.:sneaky2: If I was 14 and he was 19 yeah that maybe isn't right but I'm not so. Well it's actually amazing how we are still together after being through like one of his he ex's trying to split us up,she never really gave up on that till she found herself a bf :aah: then there was the time he thought he actually cheated on me as his friends told him about something he had done but he wouldn't of remembered as he was drunk but it turned out just to be a joke,he was actually really upset by that but it was just as well his step sister was there and that she doesn't lie to him,they said it to be funny. Then of course there was that moment where he dumped me as he thought it wasn't working out till he asked me to take him back in the early hours of the next day as in the time we weren't together as bf and gf he realized just how much he needs me. So yeah. And yep we've been together since October 25th 2011 :3

Can't see that one :aah:Nope, I have this one instead :naughty:http://www.refurn.se/files/images/scaled/007384_SDC10796.jpg

Aha, okay then I understand :aah:

Nevermind, I'm just in shock.:aah:Ohtay then.:mf_rosetinted: And my grandparents have that exact same TV xD

Aaaaaaaaaaand? :das:

okay... *gives a rundown* he was about 6'2 or so' date=' looked in his early twenties, he was lean but not muscular. Was wearing a purple shirt and plastic framed purple glasses. had good pecs. xDDD

And if you must know, Neo isn't really famous enough to count (according to Hanna xD)[/quote']

Nahce.:das: And what was he doing with your car again? :aah:

He gives concerts and a certain number of people besides his own family and friends know about him. So, yeah, he's famous.:mf_rosetinted:

ah' date=' well we don't really have a perfume shop rather just a corner in every store at the mall that has the perfumes that store sells. it's like booths :teehee:[/quote']

I see. Well I got it from a proper perfume shop.:wink2:

The woman gave me some samples for other perfumes one of them being Bieber's and my mum was like "I'll just give that to my friend,she likes pink stuff" xD Since it was like pink :aah:

Nevermind, I'm just in shock.:aah:Ohtay then.:mf_rosetinted: And my grandparents have that exact same TV xD

Aaaaaaaaaaand? :das:

Nahce.:das: And what was he doing with your car again? :aah:

He gives concerts and a certain number of people besides his own family and friends know about him. So, yeah, he's famous.:mf_rosetinted:

jumping the cables, our battery died :aah:

The definition of famous is roughly "known about by many people'

many is the variable. I'm not exactly positive about what would qualify as 'many' xD *looks up* the definition of many is 'a large number of'

the definition of 'large' is 'more than the ordinary (relatively of course)'

NO :mikacool:

he is NOT considered 'famous' because he isn't really known by more than an ordinary amount of people relative to most singers.

OH YEAH I GOT TECHNICAL ON YOU xDDD

okay... *gives a rundown* he was about 6'2 or so' date=' looked in his early twenties, he was lean but not muscular. Was wearing a purple shirt and plastic framed purple glasses. had good pecs. xDDD

And if you must know, Neo isn't really famous enough to count (according to Hanna xD)

alright then, from the beginning it is :teehee:[/quote']

Okay so we start in the end of November by decorating the house with the advent decorations. All the house has those in the windows, and then I mean every house and school and etc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Elektrisk_adventsljusstake.JPG

and these in the windows too

lfvln-bd9tg24eziwrrs_jpg_22590891.jpg

and then the most important thing of all this:

http://finnasspejs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/101126_adventsljusstake.jpg

and then on the 4th sunday before christmas this year the 2nd of December, you light the first candle eat breakfast together and have it nice and cosy together. And then in the evening it's the classical so called 'julskyltning' it's like this kind of christmas fair, you walk around watch the Display window christmas decoration, the city christmas decoration, eat ginger bread drinking glögg and there's lottery and you can buy home made stuff etc. It's really nice actually :teehee:

Edit: I forgot december the first, when you open the first "door/window" (?) on your advent calendar and watch the first episode of the tv christmas calendar :wink2:

Edited by Lilasko

I see. Well I got it from a proper perfume shop.:wink2:

The woman gave me some samples for other perfumes one of them being Bieber's and my mum was like "I'll just give that to my friend,she likes pink stuff" xD Since it was like pink :aah:

I didn't know there was such a thing :aah:

bwahah :roftl:

Okay so we start in the end of November by decorating the house with the advent decorations. All the house has those in the windows, and then I mean every house and school and etc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Elektrisk_adventsljusstake.JPG

and these in the windows too

lfvln-bd9tg24eziwrrs_jpg_22590891.jpg

and then the most important thing of all this:

http://finnasspejs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/101126_adventsljusstake.jpg

and then on the 4th sunday before christmas this year the 2nd of December, you light the first candle eat breakfast together and have it nice and cosy together. And then in the evening it's the classical so called 'julskyltning' it's like this kind of christmas fair, you walk around watch the Display window christmas decoration, the city christmas decoration, eat ginger bread drinking glögg and there's lottery and you can buy home made stuff etc. It's really nice actually :teehee:

well you guys sure do things very methodically :naughty:

firstly, what's glögg?

ooh I LOVE gingerbread! We make gingerbread houses EVERY YEAR and it's so much fun! :teehee:

lottery? like... an auction? :aah: we have loads of auctions, and bazaars :teehee: