jumping the cables' date=' our battery died :aah:

The definition of famous is roughly "known about by many people'

many is the variable. I'm not exactly positive about what would qualify as 'many' xD *looks up* the definition of many is 'a large number of'

the definition of 'large' is 'more than the ordinary (relatively of course)'

NO :mikacool:

he is NOT considered 'famous' because he isn't really known by more than an ordinary amount of people relative to most singers.

OH YEAH I GOT TECHNICAL ON YOU xDDD[/quote']

Ah, how lovely. Must have been quite a show for you.:das:

But an ordinary amount of people consists of the people you or someone else has met throghout his/her life. And you know what I meant when I said non-famous.:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay... *gives a rundown* he was about 6'2 or so' date=' looked in his early twenties, he was lean but not muscular. Was wearing a purple shirt and plastic framed purple glasses. had good pecs. xDDD

And if you must know, [b']Neo isn't really famous enough to count (according to Hanna xD)[/b]

alright then, from the beginning it is :teehee:

True story :aah:

Nevermind, I'm just in shock.:aah:Ohtay then.:mf_rosetinted: And my grandparents have that exact same TV xD

Aaaaaaaaaaand? :das:

Well it should have been an ikea chair if I didn't use my old high chair :aah:Haha :aah: Well it's not my tv :aah:

Aaaaand what? xD

I know that but can be annoying that.:sneaky2: If I was 14 and he was 19 yeah that maybe isn't right but I'm not so. Well it's actually amazing how we are still together after being through like one of his he ex's trying to split us up,she never really gave up on that till she found herself a bf :aah: then there was the time he thought he actually cheated on me as his friends told him about something he had done but he wouldn't of remembered as he was drunk but it turned out just to be a joke,he was actually really upset by that but it was just as well his step sister was there and that she doesn't lie to him,they said it to be funny. Then of course there was that moment where he dumped me as he thought it wasn't working out till he asked me to take him back in the early hours of the next day as in the time we weren't together as bf and gf he realized just how much he needs me. So yeah. And yep we've been together since October 25th 2011 :3

oh :teehee: The you're going to celebrate your first anniversary soon :teehee:

But an ordinary amount of people consists of the people you or someone else has met throghout his/her life. And you know what I meant when I said non-famous.:naughty:

okay, if we're playing the 'you know what I meant' card here...

If you went up to a random person and asked them to name some famous people, who would they say? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber, probably some other random local talents or perhaps people with exceptional fanbases, etc. Their mind would most likely NOT jump to someone like Neo. xDDD

therefore, I interpreted what was meant by 'famous'. just the way you expected ME to interpret it when you said 'not famous' xD

What do you mean how do you eat it? xD

You eat it like how you would with say crisps ?:P

Anyhow you can all hear my voice tomorrow if you so wish.:mf_rosetinted:

like I mean, how can you stomach that? it's really gross and ugh lsdkjflsdjf to me xDDDDDDD

aw, if you mean on tiny I can NEVER tiny on weekends :aah:

well you guys sure do things very methodically :naughty:

firstly' date=' what's glögg?

ooh I LOVE gingerbread! We make gingerbread houses EVERY YEAR and it's so much fun! :teehee:

lottery? like... an auction? :aah: we have loads of auctions, and bazaars :teehee:[/quote']

Yes traditions you know, that's what christmas is all about :mf_rosetinted: xD

Glögg, I don't know actually some christmas drink thing xD I don't like it :aah: This is what the y dictionary tells me: 'mulled wine served with raisins and almonds' And this is what wikipedia tells me: 'The main classic ingredients (of alcoholic glögg) are red wine, sugar, spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and bitter orange' :aah:

we too :teehee:

No, but there are auctions too, but it's more like this

lotter.jpg

and depending on what number you get you win or you don't win things xD

Oh you do, at christmas then? :teehee:

okay' date=' if we're playing the 'you know what I meant' card here...

If you went up to a random person and asked them to name some famous people, who would they say? Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Beiber, probably some other random local talents or perhaps people with exceptional fanbases, etc. Their mind would most likely NOT jump to someone like Neo. xDDD

therefore, I interpreted what was meant by 'famous'. just the way you expected ME to interpret it when you said 'not famous' xD[/quote']

But some people that are his fans would name him. Just like no one I know irl would say Mika while I would put him first.:pinkbow: But you know me, remember? :naughty:

Yes traditions you know, that's what christmas is all about :mf_rosetinted: xD

Glögg, I don't know actually some christmas drink thing xD I don't like it :aah: This is what the y dictionary tells me: 'mulled wine served with raisins and almonds' And this is what wikipedia tells me: 'The main classic ingredients (of alcoholic glögg) are red wine, sugar, spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and bitter orange' :aah:

we too :teehee:

No, but there are auctions too, but it's more like this

lotter.jpg

and depending on what number you get you win or you don't win things xD

Oh you do, at christmas then? :teehee:

aha, true xD

oh really?? that's cool- it sounds like a swedish edition of what we have here, which is similar but different, we have something called Eggnog :teehee:

and Apple Cider is really popular from fall to christmas too :teehee:

oh, so like a drawing or a door prize then :aah:

yep, especially the Bazaars they're super amazing! :excite:

like I mean' date=' how can you stomach that? it's really gross and ugh lsdkjflsdjf to me xDDDDDDD

aw, if you mean on tiny I can NEVER tiny on weekends :aah:[/quote']

:dunno: I just can xD

Well if you have skype or msn then I can talk to you via mic personally but it would be better with tiny as that way everyone can get to hear my wonderful voice (it isn't wonderful btw)

I don't know, it's old :aah:

About what? :mf_rosetinted: *le me is confused* xD

Yes, but I meant your one year anniversary :teehee:

Oh right,aha yeah I know that :teehee:

But some people that are his fans would name him. Just like no one I know irl would say Mika while I would put him first.:pinkbow: But you know me, remember? :naughty:

yes true, I suppose, but we're talking the GENERAL PUBLIC here. You know how you're supposed to do repeated trials to make data accurate? I'd be willing to bet on my life that more people would NOT name him than those who might happen to. :das:

No one is his fans, except Grace :mf_rosetinted: xD

*supresses urge to tell you to shut up*

*COUGH* AND MICAH!!! *COUGHCOUGH*

oh yeah, and the polish chick on youtube that said he was much better than mika xDDDD

Ohhhh I love the chourus from Kids :wub2:

And when you listen to I only love you when I'm drunk Imagine Mika Flying in the sky like Superman :wub2:

careful. don't mention LYWID around golden girl37 she HATES it :mikacool:xD

Well if you have skype or msn then I can talk to you via mic personally but it would be better with tiny as that way everyone can get to hear my wonderful voice (it isn't wonderful btw)

xDDDD

Well I don't have those either xDDD

so I guess I have to go without hearing your voice, boo :aah:

aha' date=' true xD

oh really?? that's cool- it sounds like a swedish edition of what we have here, which is similar but different, we have something called Eggnog :teehee:

and Apple Cider is really popular from fall to christmas too :teehee:

oh, so like a drawing or a door prize then :aah:

yep, especially the Bazaars they're super amazing! :excite:[/quote']

Ah maybe, just that they don't look the same at all if you look at the pictures :aah: Apple cider at christmas? :shocked: We that's a summer drink here xD We drink julmust instead :teehee: Just read this on wikipedia, it's probably true x'D

'In Sweden, julmust outsells Coca-Cola during the Christmas season;[4] in fact, the consumption of Coca-Cola drops by as much as 50% over Christmas.'

I don't know, I guess it's not a drawing because they don't draw the winners and I don't know what door prize is :aah:

Sounds fun :teehee:

I don't know, it's old :aah:

About what? :mf_rosetinted: *le me is confused* xD

It's vintage.:naughty:

*le sigh* We were talking about cute non-famous at all ordinary people and you said something and then I said aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand and what do you think I was referring to when I said that?:mf_rosetinted:

No one is his fans, except Grace :mf_rosetinted: xD

Don't be mean.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

yes true' date=' I suppose, but we're talking the GENERAL PUBLIC here. You know how you're supposed to do repeated trials to make data accurate? I'd be willing to bet on my life that more people would NOT name him than those who might happen to. :das:

*supresses urge to tell you to shut up*

*COUGH* AND MICAH!!! *COUGHCOUGH*

oh yeah, and the polish chick on youtube that said he was much better than mika xDDDD[/quote']

*but you know I'm right* :mf_rosetinted:

I know :naughty: She's the one that made me aware of his existence xD

Haha someone said that? :lmfao:

congratulations in advance then :yay:

It's vintage.:naughty:

*le sigh* We were talking about cute non-famous at all ordinary people and you said something and then I said aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand and what do you think I was referring to when I said that?:mf_rosetinted:

Don't be mean.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

true :lmao::lmfao:

*still confused* I just said I understood? :blink:

It's true :mf_rosetinted: I didn't even know he was swedish xD

Ah maybe, just that they don't look the same at all if you look at the pictures :aah: Apple cider at christmas? :shocked: We that's a summer drink here xD We drink julmust instead :teehee: Just read this on wikipedia, it's probably true x'D

'In Sweden, julmust outsells Coca-Cola during the Christmas season;[4] in fact, the consumption of Coca-Cola drops by as much as 50% over Christmas.'

I don't know, I guess it's not a drawing because they don't draw the winners and I don't know what door prize is :aah:

Sounds fun :teehee:

well it seems to be an equivelent, you have that and we have eggnog xD

Apple cider is for fall and winter here :teehee: it keeps you warm. And LOADS of hot cocoa, with big fluffy marshmallows melted in! yum :das:

aha, I heard about julmust :teehee: actually I think there's some at the Whole Foods at christmas time, never gave it a second thought but I should try it!

careful. don't mention LYWID around golden girl37 she HATES it :mikacool:xD

xDDDD

Well I don't have those either xDDD

so I guess I have to go without hearing your voice' date=' boo :aah:[/quote']

It's nothing special anyway so :bleh:

*but you know I'm right* :mf_rosetinted:

I know :naughty: She's the one that made me aware of his existence xD

Haha someone said that? :lmfao:

congratulations in advance then :yay:

Thank you xD

Right I think I'll head off of the computer now.

If you all want to still talk to me but don't have me on facebook then add me https://www.facebook.com/emma.sheldon if you already have me then just send me a message I'll reply soon as (: Bye:bye: