well it seems to be an equivelent' date=' you have that and we have eggnog xD

Apple cider is for fall and winter here :teehee: it keeps you warm. And LOADS of hot cocoa, with big fluffy marshmallows melted in! yum :das:

aha, I heard about julmust :teehee: actually I think there's some at the Whole Foods at christmas time, never gave it a second thought but I should try it![/quote']

Okay well that's true xD

But apple cider is cold? :blink: Well yes ofc :naughty: Even if I drink that in the summer too :aah:

I don't like it, mostly because it's carbon dioxide. But everyone els in my family drinks it everyone I know drinks it :aah: And you have too, because you can only buy it during christmas. I think you should try it though :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*but you know I'm right* :mf_rosetinted:

I know :naughty: She's the one that made me aware of his existence xD

Haha someone said that? :lmfao:

congratulations in advance then :yay:

*is in purposeful denial*

:roftl:

yes :blush-anim-cl::fisch: it pissed me off for a little bit, but now I just can't laskdfjldk xDDDD eventually I get to the point with artists where I just REFUSE to compare them to Mika :aah:

It's nothing special anyway so :bleh:

Thank you xD

Right I think I'll head off of the computer now.

If you all want to still talk to me but don't have me on facebook then add me https://www.facebook.com/emma.sheldon if you already have me then just send me a message I'll reply soon as (: Bye:bye:

Okay, goodnight :hug:

Ohhhh I love the chourus from Kids :wub2:

And when you listen to I only love you when I'm drunk Imagine Mika Flying in the sky like Superman :wub2:

I imagine him dressed like Heidi on top of some mountain yodelling his throat off along with a few mountain goats and a bad kid's party entertainer.:mf_rosetinted:

yes true' date=' I suppose, but we're talking the GENERAL PUBLIC here. You know how you're supposed to do repeated trials to make data accurate? I'd be willing to bet on my life that more people would NOT name him than those who might happen to. :das:[/quote']

Dude's still more famous than you or me or anyone here really. And that's what I mean by non-famous.:mf_rosetinted:

careful. don't mention LYWID around golden girl37 she HATES it :mikacool:

You can mention it, I never forbid anyone to do so, I'm just really in shock with how many people like it. I honestly don't know how I survived listening to the full version.

Whhaaaaattttt How can someone hate LYWID It's not possible

THE MADDNESS STOPS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::chair::bash::badmood::giljotiini::blowup::argue::hair::mf_swordfight::boxing::gun2:

Sound familiar XD

It's nothing special anyway so

Emma that's to you too, It is way more than special one of the best songs on the album thank you very much :sneaky2:

Okay well that's true xD

But apple cider is cold? :blink: Well yes ofc :naughty: Even if I drink that in the summer too :aah:

I don't like it, mostly because it's carbon dioxide. But everyone els in my family drinks it everyone I know drinks it :aah: And you have too, because you can only buy it during christmas. I think you should try it though :teehee:

xD

Umm..... nooooooo.... we drink apple cider hot o.O xDDD

okay then I will ;D

I imagine him dressed like Heidi on top of some mountain yodelling his throat off along with a few mountain goats and a bad kid's party entertainer.:mf_rosetinted:

Dude's still more famous than you or me or anyone here really. And that's what I mean by non-famous.:mf_rosetinted:

You can mention it, I never forbid anyone to do so, I'm just really in shock with how many people like it. I honestly don't know how I survived listening to the full version.

bwahahahah :floor:

Well not in the united states xD My DAD's more famous here than Neo xDDD

and I know, I was aware of what you meant but when I get technical, I get technical for GOOD. You expected me to interpret non famous but you made assumptions based on your own ideals of fame (which btw are much better than most people that I know)

Whhaaaaattttt How can someone hate LYWID It's not possible

THE MADDNESS STOPS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::chair::bash::badmood::giljotiini::blowup::argue::hair::mf_swordfight::boxing::raygun::gun2:

Sound familiar XD

I can. I honestly don't see why so many people love it. I want to throw up every time I hear it. It's terrible, I loathe it. In my opinion it's the worst Mika song ever.

Looks like someone doesn't know how entertainment works :sneaky2:

Excuse me?

bwahahahah :floor:

Well not in the united states xD My DAD's more famous here than Neo xDDD

and I know' date=' I was aware of what you meant but when I get technical, I get technical for GOOD. You expected me to interpret non famous but you made assumptions based on your own ideals of fame (which btw are much better than most people that I know)[/quote']

Glad that's settled then. Let's go back to cute dudes.:das:

xD

Umm..... nooooooo.... we drink apple cider hot o.O xDDD

okay then I will ;D

What' date=' never heard of :blink: xD

Good xD

So shall I continue? x'D

Do I have to draw a map for you, woman?! :aah:

:lmao: Well, can't say I'm surprised.:roftl:

Yes please xD

:aah: Well I asked my friend and she had no idea who he was, not even when I explained. I searched for him, I think I found around 4-5 articles that were local ones except for one, and that one was done after melodifestivalen so it doesn't count. That's how famous he is :mf_rosetinted:

I can. I honestly don't see why so many people love it. I want to throw up every time I hear it. It's terrible, I loathe it. In my opinion it's the worst Mika song ever.

Your reaction is purely due to a subconscious association. Which I don't (and prefer not to) have :teehee:

What, never heard of :blink: xD

Good xD

So shall I continue? x'D

Yes please xD

:aah: Well I asked my friend and she had no idea who he was, not even when I explained. I searched for him, I think I found around 4-5 articles that were local ones except for one, and that one was done after melodifestivalen so it doesn't count. That's how famous he is :mf_rosetinted:

xDDD

okay go on then :teehee:

Yes please xD

*sigh* WHO DO YOU FANCY OUT OF ORDINARY NOT FAMOUS AT ALL PEOPLE??!! :aah:

And how many articles have been writen about you?:mf_rosetinted:

I just realized that implies that you don't like him :shun:

dude' date=' Human Frontier is one of my favorite (modern) songs EVER!! :aah:[/quote']

No, I never said that :mf_rosetinted:

The melodifestivalen one? :aah:

Okay I know I said I was going but I can't stop laughing but anyhow someone please talk to me on fb xD Off computer now!

I wish I could :mf_rosetinted: