• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, now I'm really confused.

Whatever it is, I hate it and I have the right to.

never said you didn't have the right to, even if I disagree. wait, this reminded me (it might seem a little random but my brain skips around a little)

do any of you all have pledges to your flags like we do in america? :aah:

never said you didn't have the right to' date=' even if I disagree. wait, this reminded me (it might seem a little random but my brain skips around a little)

do any of you all have pledges to your flags like we do in america? :aah:[/quote']

No, and I assume you came to this because of the 'we're all equal in the eyes of god' and 'freedom for all' thing.:aah:

No, and I assume you came to this because of the 'we're all equal in the eyes of god' and 'freedom for all' thing.:aah:

umm no, actually I came to the conclusion because I was thinking about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights in specific (you mentioned rights)

and anyways, our flag pledge doesn't explicitly mention either of those things :naughty:

*sigh* WHO DO YOU FANCY OUT OF ORDINARY NOT FAMOUS AT ALL PEOPLE??!! :aah:

And how many articles have been writen about you?:mf_rosetinted:

My friend :aah:

Hm let see, 4 or 5 and one tv thing :aah:

xDDD

okay go on then :teehee:

Haha okay xD Well I forgot december the first' date=' when you open the first "door/window" (? whatever it's called xD) on your advent calendar and watch the first episode of the tv christmas calendar, and then nothing much happens until the third sunday before christmas eve when you light the second candle (and the first one) well you open your advent calendar, watch the tv christmas calendar too etc. Anyway second advent you maybe bake saffron buns and ginger breads. I love the ginger bread dough. And to make ginger bread and to decorate them it's so much fun :teehee:

And then there's Lucia the 13th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_ZXk3zzpg

every school have their own Lucia procession so you watch that in school, sing christmas and Lucia songs and eat Saffron buns and gingerbreads. :teehee:

[img']http://www.caputmundicibus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/img_7256.jpg[/img]

Haha okay xD Well I forgot december the first, when you open the first "door/window" (? whatever it's called xD) on your advent calendar and watch the first episode of the tv christmas calendar, and then nothing much happens until the third sunday before christmas eve when you light the second candle (and the first one) well you open your advent calendar, watch the tv christmas calendar too etc. Anyway second advent you maybe bake saffron buns and ginger breads. I love the ginger bread dough. And to make ginger bread and to decorate them it's so much fun :teehee:

And then there's Lucia the 13th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_ZXk3zzpg

every school have their own Lucia procession so you watch that in school, sing christmas and Lucia songs and eat Saffron buns and gingerbreads. :teehee:

img_7256.jpg

candles? sounds more like Hannukah than Christmas (although we use candles as decoration too :teehee:) and may I say, that looks delicious xD

Lame xD

Well it's not my fault, or okay it's my fault :aah:

Well do you or do you not? xD and i never accused you of SAYING it' date=' only of IMPLYING it :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Urm yeah, that would be the one :teehee:[/quote']

I'm not his fan, but I don't dislike him :teehee:

Don't remember it :aah:

umm no' date=' actually I came to the conclusion because I was thinking about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights in specific (you mentioned rights)

and anyways, our flag pledge doesn't explicitly mention either of those things :naughty:[/quote']

Close enough.:mikacool::aah:

Ooooooh :das:

Hanna is a celebrity people.:mikacool: She can get us VIP passes to one of Mika's gigs.:mikacool:

candles? sounds more like Hannukah than Christmas (although we use candles as decoration too :teehee:) and may I say' date=' that looks delicious xD[/quote']

It's christmas here, and not decorations :teehee: You have this and adventsljusstake :mf_rosetinted:

14-dec-2008-004_23586165.jpg

and here you can tell it's the third advent or the third sunday before christmas eve since they've light three cendles :aah:

It is delicious after semlor that's the season cake I like the most :teehee:

It's christmas here, and not decorations :teehee: You have this and adventsljusstake :mf_rosetinted:

14-dec-2008-004_23586165.jpg

and here you can tell it's the third advent or the third sunday before christmas eve since they've light three cendles :aah:

It is delicious after semlor that's the season cake I like the most :teehee:

oh, I see :teehee: I didn't know people did that! :aah: