• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh' date=' I see :teehee: I didn't know people did that! :aah:[/quote']

Well in sweden you do at least :aah: That's one of the biggest traditions :teehee:

And I forgot to tell you, everyone is also waiting for how long it will take before someone burns this to the ground :aah:

gavlebocken_380.jpg

I know' date=' I fixed it :mf_rosetinted: that's just my freaking stupid computer being freaking stupid as usual :roftl:[/quote']

I noticed that too :aah:

oh great' date=' you don't even remember it xDDDDDD[/quote']

No :aah: But you can't remember all the songs in meleodifestivalen, it's 32 songs every year :aah: And it was the same year as salem al fakir :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]f2YzSa7ioMg[/YOUTUBE]

Well in sweden you do at least :aah: That's one of the biggest traditions :teehee:

And I forgot to tell you, everyone is also waiting for how long it will take before someone burns this to the ground :aah:

gavlebocken_380.jpg

I noticed that too :aah:

muahahaha, what is it EXACTLY? xD

No :aah: But you can't remember all the songs in meleodifestivalen, it's 32 songs every year :aah: And it was the same year as salem al fakir :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]f2YzSa7ioMg[/YOUTUBE]

oh that's a nice song :teehee:

Awwwwwwwwwww :3333 And? :das:

And what do you want to know more? She's the same age as me, she's smart. She likes Adam Lambert, Reece Mastin and Danny. She's studying social science and I've know her for half my life :mf_rosetinted:

Yule GOAT. Should have guessed. looked mighty like a reindeer to me' date=' but this being sweden.... :roftl:[/quote']

A reindeer? :lmfao:

And what do you want to know more? She's the same age as me, she's smart. She likes Adam Lambert, Reece Mastin and Danny. She's studying social science and I've know her for half my life :mf_rosetinted:

A reindeer? :lmfao:

yes, a REINDEER. You know, the animals that pull Santa's sleigh... there are nine famous ones? dasher dancer donner blitzen comet cupid prancer vixen and RUDOLPH??? :aah:

'Next thing you know, you'll tell me you don't know Frosty The Snowman :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, you're gay? :blink:

:lmao::lmfao: :lmfao: no :lmfao:

yes' date=' a REINDEER. You know, the animals that pull Santa's sleigh... there are nine famous ones? dasher dancer donner blitzen comet cupid prancer vixen and RUDOLPH??? :aah:

'Next thing you know, you'll tell me you don't know Frosty The Snowman :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I know what a reindeer is, just wonder how you could think it looked like that :aah: Yes in USA there are nine famous ones :mf_rosetinted: I know the song, that's all :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmfao: :lmfao: no :lmfao:

I know what a reindeer is, just wonder how you could think it looked like that :aah: Yes in USA there are nine famous ones :mf_rosetinted: I know the song, that's all :mf_rosetinted:

because I had no idea.... Yule Goat... bwahaha :roftl: wait, but you've never seen the movie? That's like, CLASSIC. Frosty the Snowman. One of the cutest little movies EVER. and Rudolph-- please tell me you've seen that movie. lfkjldfkjdlfk AWWW :3333 and the elf that wanted to be a dentist- :roftl::teehee:

TRY HRDHR!! :aah:

I asked who you fancied, not who your friends are! :aah:

By I do fancy my friend. But I guess that's not what you wanted to know. You wanted to know what un famous person I have a crush on, right? :aah:

because I had no idea.... Yule Goat... bwahaha :roftl: wait' date=' but you've never seen the movie? That's like, CLASSIC. Frosty the Snowman. One of the cutest little movies EVER. and Rudolph-- please tell me you've seen that movie. lfkjldfkjdlfk AWWW :3333 and the elf that wanted to be a dentist- :roftl::teehee:[/quote']

Why should have seen it? I mean it's not like the world orbits around USA :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes, because we have both, but I don't remeber any elf xD

By I do fancy my friend. But I guess that's not what you wanted to know. You wanted to know what un famous person I have a crush on, right? :aah:

Why should have seen it? I mean it's not like the world orbits around USA :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes, because we have both, but I don't remeber any elf xD

*note: when someone asks you who you fancy, they mean who do you have a crush on :mf_rosetinted:

I just... I didn't realize that we're the only ones who have it? O.o

but... OH. That would be the NBC christmas special. Hermey the Elf. I'll show you clips from it sometime... now, if you so wish :das:

*sings* SILLLLVVVVVEEEEEEEER AND GOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD, SILLLLLLVVVVVVVERRRRRRR ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD GOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *

*note: when someone asks you who you fancy' date=' they mean who do you have a crush on :mf_rosetinted:

I just... I didn't realize that we're the only ones who have it? O.o

but... OH. That would be the NBC christmas special. Hermey the Elf. I'll show you clips from it sometime... now, if you so wish :das:

*sings* SILLLLVVVVVEEEEEEEER AND GOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD, SILLLLLLVVVVVVVERRRRRRR ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD GOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *[/quote']

Okay then it's only in my world they aren't the same thing xD

We don't have it and if you look at wikipedia this is the language it has been translated into :mf_rosetinted:

English

Italiano

‪norsk (bokmål)‬

Simple English

Tagalog

Yes do that :aah:

Nu idea what references you're making, but :itsok: xD