• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg It's this really cute movie called casper the friendly ghost who has these 3 evil brothers and they don't like him and he's always looking for friends

here click this

I've never seen it before, but it's really cute :teehee:

it is :teehee:

yea just got them. i had difficult concussion, my blood sugar was really low and i have a small fracture in my skull and as small i mean reallyreally small.

Oh, that's pretty bad. Glad you got to the hospital, and I hope you'll be better soon :huglove:

:excite: SEE I TOLD YOU RACHIE THAT WE CAN"T POSSIBLY BE THE ONLY TWO THAT CARE' date=' IT JUST. MADE. NO. SENSE.

.... okay then. How are you Emma dear? Having a good day I hope? :pinkbow:[/quote']

:blink::blink:

I'm fine,yeah who wouldn't have a good day when one's parents are away for the weekend?:naughty: How are you?

Is Georgian poetry that bad? I like English poetry :aah:

of course it is :doh: i hateeeeeeeeeeee it. it's written with such OLD jhefkcugchdbefhvfbchdbkbhfbdbhrgrgr words, can't even read normally. :banghead: I prefer English ones too! :doh:

*sneaks out *:mf_rosetinted:

gonna eat :naughty:

:blink::blink:

I'm fine,yeah who wouldn't have a good day when one's parents are away for the weekend?:naughty: How are you?

ha, don't worry about it just that Rachie and I were having a discussion about dw and how there wasn't a thread for it yet, and how she seemed to think we were the only mfcers who really cared about dw (which isn't very logical xD)

Oh, so true :naughty: I'm doing fine :pinkbow: still feeling a bit sick but hey, whatcha gonna do? :roftl: and I"m going out again today to watch football with da family so I"m looking forward to it :3