of course it is :doh: i hateeeeeeeeeeee it. it's written with such OLD jhefkcugchdbefhvfbchdbkbhfbdbhrgrgr words, can't even read normally. :banghead: I prefer English ones too! :doh:

*sneaks out *:mf_rosetinted:

gonna eat :naughty:

ah I see, well SOME english poetry is like that too, maybe there's just less modern georgian poetry than there is english? We have loads of different types of poetry :teehee:

Okay :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha' date=' don't worry about it just that Rachie and I were having a discussion about dw and how there wasn't a thread for it yet, and how she seemed to think we were the only mfcers who really cared about dw (which isn't very logical xD)

Oh, so true :naughty: I'm doing fine :pinkbow: still feeling a bit sick but hey, whatcha gonna do? :roftl: and I"m going out again today to watch football with da family so I"m looking forward to it :3[/quote']

I see. One of you two should make a thread for it:teehee: Might be surprised :naughty:

Good,oh well. Seems I have poorly people around me,if not you then my bf bless.:hug: NOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!:tears:

I see. One of you two should make a thread for it:teehee: Might be surprised :naughty:

Good,oh well. Seems I have poorly people around me,if not you then my bf bless.:hug: NOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!:tears:

oh yeah, we were thinking of that :33

:hug: awww, don't worry it won't be until later anyways :hug:

ah I see' date=' well SOME english poetry is like that too, maybe there's just less modern georgian poetry than there is english? We have loads of different types of poetry :teehee:

Okay :naughty:[/quote']

actually, doesn't matter for me what kind of poetry that is, I hate all. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I'm a good student, am I not ? :mf_rosetinted: