they don't know why my heart stopped.. That's the only thing what worries me... :tears:

What's the last thing you remember before blacking out?

I will have to think of some xD and don't worry' date=' I understand where you're coming from of course xDDDD I still think you really need to ask him out though :teehee: [/color']

I want them all. I want them all. I want them all and I want them now! :roftl: Never doubted that.:roftl: Yeah, he'd totally say yes.:mikacool: xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the last thing you remember before blacking out?

I want them all. I want them all. I want them all and I want them now! :roftl: Never doubted that.:roftl: Yeah, he'd totally say yes.:mikacool: xD

right, then I'll have to REMEMBER them all :roftl: xD and how do you know he wouldn't say yes? :mikacool:

right' date=' then I'll have to REMEMBER them all :roftl: xD and how do you know he wouldn't say yes? :mikacool:[/color']

And in the meantime, gimme the ones you can remember right now. xD Because he's three years older than me (yes, three, I started school earlier :mf_rosetinted:) and he's hot and cool and I'm not.:aah: I think I'll just settle with stalking and touching him.:roftl:

And in the meantime, gimme the ones you can remember right now. xD Because he's three years older than me (yes, three, I started school earlier :mf_rosetinted:) and he's hot and cool and I'm not.:aah: I think I'll just settle with stalking and touching him.:roftl:

which would be NONE xDDDD I'll try my best though :mf_rosetinted: oh gawd xen whatever :aah: you are such a creeper! Not that I have a problem with that :roftl:

hmm' date=' and how exactly did you manage this invasion of personal space so expertly? Muahaha xDDDDD [/color']

Well, remember Kathy, my clone? And remember how I told you she was really really social and talkative? Well after we met him through another friend (who's known him her whole life, lucky bastard :mf_rosetinted:) Kath, who has this weird thing where she touches random people, started touching his hair after two minutes. :aah: So, naturally, Tijana (the other friend) and I joined in.:das: You should've seen the look on his face.:lmao: Ermahgerd, I love Kath.:lmao:

Well, remember Kathy, my clone? And remember how I told you she was really really social and talkative? Well after we met him through another friend (who's known him her whole life, lucky bastard :mf_rosetinted:) Kath, who has this weird thing where she touches random people, started touching his hair after two minutes. :aah: So, naturally, Tijana (the other friend) and I joined in.:das: You should've seen the look on his face.:lmao: Ermahgerd, I love Kath.:lmao:

ooh, of course xD :das: Sounds like fun :naughty::teehee:

Can't wait to see what'll happen on Monday.:das: You're gonna love me and all my perversity as the good future wife you are.:pinkbow::roftl: And don't say I didn't warn you.:roftl:

Oh my :das: xD Of course, absolutely :das: Again, I know where you're coming from so it isn't as though I can judge xDDDD :naughty: Well I wouldn't be able to say that, because it would be a lie :teehee: muahaha, now all my perverted moments are coming back to me in a flash xD wow xDDD

Oh my :das: xD Of course' date=' absolutely :das: Again, I know where you're coming from so it isn't as though I can judge xDDDD :naughty: Well I wouldn't be able to say that, because it would be a lie :teehee: muahaha, now all my perverted moments are coming back to me in a flash xD wow xDDD[/color']

I will report.:das: Yay!! :das::aah: And you promised to show me yourself in your full perversity.:das::das: