• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why? Ooh tell me the rest of the plan! :das:

Well me and my friend Lauren we dislike this one kid in our class he looks kinda like this :furious: And we plan to sneak up behind him and kinda like tap his shoulder ( hopeing he'll turn around ) and will will put the the album ( pic of Mika , Sing Mika song ect ect ect ) in his face last time we did this he stabbed me with a pencil and left a scar on my hand , well he didn't intend to do it but while he was turning aroung he stabbed me so yeah it's a little thing called revenge , and my friend has razor sharp nails so yeah :naughty:

Well me and my friend Lauren we dislike this one kid in our class he looks kinda like this :furious: And we plan to sneak up behind him and kinda like tap his shoulder ( hopeing he'll turn around ) and will will put the the album ( pic of Mika , Sing Mika song ect ect ect ) in his face last time we did this he stabbed me with a pencil and left a scar on my hand , well he didn't intend to do it but while he was turning aroung he stabbed me so yeah it's a little thing called revenge , and my friend has razor sharp nails so yeah :naughty:

Ooh that's so evil :das: Good luck! Try not to get stabbed again :naughty: