I have to listen to that sampler now..:aah:

:aah: :aah: :aah: :aah: Violin is cool, cmon. :aah: Too many people play flute but I still play it :aah:

That's true :teehee: Nah I love violin, I do have a friend who plays ocarina though x) Flute? I love flute! :wub2::wub2: When I was little I always wanted to play it, well that and harp :teehee::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's true :teehee: Nah I love violin' date=' I do have a friend who plays ocarina though x) Flute? I love flute! :wub2::wub2: When I was little I always wanted to play it, well that and harp :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

I love flute too.:wink2: :wink2: And now I play it :teehee:

Hehe I like it a lot' date=' I'm just too lazy to use it xD :naughty:

:aah: I'm doing fine thanks, a little sick but I get to stay home so not complaining ;D

Ugh I know that feel -_- Unfortunately [b']I'm a bit anti-social, which definitely does NOT help matters. :roftl:[/b]

LOOOLLLLAAAA ah made up mer mind and ah'm nawt gunna fall in lurve dis time <33333 xD

:aah:

Aw, hope you feel better soon :huglove:

Me too :crybaby: He's not even in any of my classes... :sad: And I dont know his name :mf_rosetinted:

Es not good. :mf_rosetinted:

I think he's gay but I dont want to assume...but I'm fairly certain he is :P

It's not :ink2: It's very simple actually :wink2 okay.. the main thing is to get the voice out from the flute.:ah: :aah:

Yeah :aah::teehee: And hopefully what happens is it sounds good and not like a dying animal :roftl:

:

Aw, hope you feel better soon :huglove:

Me too :crybaby He's not even in any of my classes... :sad: And I dont know his name :mf_rosetinted:

Es not good. :mf_rosetinted

I think he's gay but I dont want to assume...but I'm fairly certain he is :P

I'm sure I will :wink2::huglove:

Aw that sucks! :huh: probably hard to meet someone when they aren't even in your classes :aah: not good at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Aha, you could still be friends though :P

:roftl: *sings* Once it's in your gloom will disappear' date=' The bad in the world is hard to hear! When in your ear a banana cheers!

So go and put a banana in your earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :floor:[/quote']

:roftl:

Annu I got your letter today, just in case you didn't see the fb post :mikacool:

:aah::roftl: it's beautiful, right? :roftl:

i'm still at school, now i go home, see ya soon :hug::aah: