• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand :huh:

I hate living here now,it is far too cold,it feels like winter already.

I see. Well I tend to have to do that cos if I say am unwell I am expected to be in bed not on the computer otherwise that just shows I'm well enough to go to school :L Oh well I'll be off next Friday since it's the September weekend.:naughty: and my parents are away that weekend...it's party time then xD

I mean what else to do WHILST laying in bed :P I'm laying here in my bed AND on MFC :roftl:

what? - about me and georgian songs? xD yeah I never listen to them :roftl:

that cartoon is cool :mikacool::lmfao:

Seriously? :blink: Why!? :aah:

:roftl:

I mean what else to do WHILST laying in bed :P I'm laying here in my bed AND on MFC :roftl:

I see.

There was one time I had actually been sick and stuff and badly wanted to come on here but I was just too weak to do so plus I never had a phone like the one I have now so couldn't go on that,I pretty much spent the day sleeping after being sick few times in the early hours of the morning.

Worst ever man. My mum was sick too,but here on the friday i had to go into school to finish off something and I still went in even though I was feeling still bleh. Pfft the teacher should remember that rather than have a go at me cos I was seriously still feeling crap..yet if I never finished the thing off I would of failed the course and not just me everyone would fail....

I see.

There was one time I had actually been sick and stuff and badly wanted to come on here but I was just too weak to do so plus I never had a phone like the one I have now so couldn't go on that,I pretty much spent the day sleeping after being sick few times in the early hours of the morning.

Worst ever man. My mum was sick too,but here on the friday i had to go into school to finish off something and I still went in even though I was feeling still bleh. Pfft the teacher should remember that rather than have a go at me cos I was seriously still feeling crap..yet if I never finished the thing off I would of failed the course and not just me everyone would fail....

Aw that really sucks :huh:

Thankfully I haven't been like that again...so far. But that was actually me being sick after ages of not being psychically sick.

:hug: yes, thankfully :teehee: I havent been sick either for a really long time, maybe it just seems worse cos Im tired :aah:

they're...horrible :aah:

In what way? :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: yes' date=' thankfully :teehee: I havent been sick either for a really long time, maybe it just seems worse cos Im tired :aah:

:[/quote']

You know what was bad about that was that I couldn't text my boyfriend...as I never had a contract then so I was on pay as you go and had no credit..he thought he done something since I never replied I felt terrible.:sad:

You know what was bad about that was that I couldn't text my boyfriend...as I never had a contract then so I was on pay as you go and had no credit..he thought he done something since I never replied I felt terrible.:sad:

:sad: darn. And all this reminds me how much I need a new phone. :mf_rosetinted: