• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry that we didn't give you 12 points, I love your song :teehee:

:aah::mf_rosetinted: no problem :aah:

Wow' date=' she's almost as good as me! :mf_rosetinted:

She messed up some of the lyrics though xD

And this is my darling Phillip Phillips, he won American Idol last season I love him akdjskdj:wub2:

[YOUTUBE]LHAD7iCHaEs[/YOUTUBE]

:mf_rosetinted:it was shorten version, cos she didn't have enough time :aah:

:wub2: I love him too :swoon:

I'm pretty sure that's just because you find music videos boring in general. :wink2::aah:

Maybe' date=' but that video just feels ver very fake, and I find stage performances just as boring as music videos :aah:

i vote for Sweden and Estonia. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]T7BaTBe0UD8&list[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2:

I liked estonia, but they weren't as good as 2009 :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]fOsmEO_osXQ[/YOUTUBE]

:aah::mf_rosetinted: no problem :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:it was shorten version, cos she didn't have enough time :aah:

:wub2: I love him too :swoon:

If she won, I should come to finland and try out there cos I actually have a serious chance of winning :teehee:

:wub2::wub2: When he covered Queen, that was it for me I was devoted :teehee:

Grace as you asked me even at least for a georigan song, then here it is, this is the one that EVERYBODY listens to (expect me) :aah:

[YOUTUBE]yZ9kH3xUFPY[/YOUTUBE]

:aah::aah::aah: sounds soooo weird :aah:

Maybe, but that video just feels ver very fake, and I find stage performances just as boring as music videos :aah:

:wub2::wub2:

Maybe, but that video just feels ver very fake, and I find stage performances just as boring as music videos :aah:

I like the 2009 version :mf_rosetinted: reminds me of Panic! :mikacool::mikacool:

@Mary that song sucks, sorry :mf_rosetinted:

Our American Idol is a really difficult competition' date=' only really good singers get through :teehee:[/quote']

Well I can understand that since you're such a big country, especially when it come to music. :teehee:

listening to the last oneeee. :mikacool:

Yaaaaaaay. If you need other things to listen to I know bajillions of songs :naughty: Which ones did you like? :mikacool:

Grace as you asked me even at least for a georigan song, then here it is, this is the one that EVERYBODY listens to (expect me) :aah:

[YOUTUBE]yZ9kH3xUFPY[/YOUTUBE]

It's actually a bit cool :mikacool: In that... Okey, it's definitely not very urban let' put it that way. :mf_rosetinted: but I still like it in a sense. :aah:

I love it, on of the best euovision songs of all time, just a shame that they didn't win! :sneaky2: Haha how? :aah:

Umm... Uses the same type of beats, underground electronic beat types as well, it has the same atmosphere, it's in the same key as at least 4 other P!ATD songs, :aah::naughty:

Yaaaaaaay. If you need other things to listen to I know bajillions of songs :naughty: Which ones did you like? :mikacool:

It's actually a bit cool :mikacool: In that... Okey' date=' it's definitely not very urban let' put it that way. :mf_rosetinted: but I still like it in a sense. :aah:[/quote']

tell meee :das: uumm i don't rememebr exactly but downloaded few of them :naughty:

...I still hate georgian songs :mikacool::roftl:

@Hanna I know :lmfao: it was such a dumb song:aah: that singer has a good voice but songs... meeh :aah:

@Mary that song sucks, sorry :mf_rosetinted:

Well I can understand that since you're such a big country, especially when it come to music. :teehee:

Yeah I guess we are, there's a little of everything :teehee:

:aah::teehee:

:wub2::swoon: I love it :wub2:

Yay!!!!! :excite: our history teacher last year was full on OBSESSED. Every day we looked at pictures of Phillip, listened to songs by Phillip, and talked about Phillip, and she used him to teach us civics :aah: All of us in the class voted for him because if he didn't win she probably would have been a jerk/cried/possibly jumped off a bridge. :mf_rosetinted:

we won, cos everybody were so scared that Lordi would eat them. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: yes, but I think you deserved to win :aah: You usually have good songs, loved the Paradise Oscar :teehee:

@Hanna I know :lmfao: it was such a dumb song:aah: that singer has a good voice but songs... meeh :aah:

Haha, to be honest that was the only song that got minus from me :naughty:

I might actually like it' date=' but that made me laugh so hard I swear :roftl: :floor :

And one of the guys kind of looks like a Klingon :lmfao:[/quote']

Haha okay xD Just one question, what do you think about this song? :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]swPY8P1VGzM[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah I guess we are' date=' there's a little of everything :teehee:

Yay!!!!! :excite: our history teacher last year was full on OBSESSED. Every day we looked at pictures of Phillip, listened to songs by Phillip, and talked about Phillip, and she used him to teach us civics :aah: All of us in the class voted for him because if he didn't win she probably would have been a jerk/cried/possibly jumped off a bridge. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:roftl::aah:

:lmfao: yes, but I think you deserved to win :aa h: You usually have good songs, loved the Paradise Oscar :teehee:

Haha, to be honest that was the only song that got minus from me :naugh ty:

Haha okay xD Just one question, what do you think about this song? :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]swPY8P1VGzM[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty::teehee: I love Paradise Oscar too :wub2:

tell meee :das: uumm i don't rememebr exactly but downloaded few of them :naughty:

...I still hate georgian songs

Okay, but this time only one at a time so you can tell me if you liked it or not :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The More Assured- You Do It Pretty Well

These guys are so unknown it's ridiculous. Love them.

Are ALL Georgian songs like that? :aah:

you better watch out, Lordi will come and eat you. :mf_rosetinted:

you know Lordi is son of Santa Claus. :mf_rosetinted:of that guy who acts Santa in Rovaniemi :roftl:

I'm scared now. :mf_rosetinted:XD