• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay' date=' but this time only one at a time so you can tell me if you liked it or not :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

The More Assured- You Do It Pretty Well

These guys are so unknown it's ridiculous. Love them.

Are ALL Georgian songs like that? :aah:

I'm scared now. :mf_rosetinted:XD[/quote']

no not all are like that but I don't like georgian singers either. I'll find that one..he's so ****ing funny man :lmao:

oh god why:aah::mf_rosetinted:

I'll listen to that ^^

:naughty::teehee: I love Paradise Oscar too :wub2:

:teehee::wub2:

[YOUTUBE]NBOnDcmckdc[/YOUTUBE]

why didn't they win... :sneaky2: I loved this song 2007 :teehee: though I still like this :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]hfjHJneVonE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

remember this Hanna?:aah::roftl:

That song isn't good :mf_rosetinted:

And I hated the ukrainian song so much, and I still do xD

Emma Watson and Fun. on mah tv!

Not jealous :sneaky2:

:teehee::wub2:

That song isn't good :mf_rosetinted:

And I hated the ukrainian song so much, and I still do xD

Not jealous :sneaky2:

Good. :teehee: Actually I turned it off, to listen to music..... :fisch: Emma Watson is on that show like every month anyways :roftl: She's been on it more than anyone else :teehee:

Grace here are more songs if you want to :naughty:

see those and then don't ask me again why i don't like them :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuSBVEvX2Q4 (I know lots of people who actually like this :doh: )

dream town. (and I have to admit I kinda liked this one 2years ago :doh::roftl: )

enough... :naughty:

Okay, I get it. But there's no music like that here so it's still interesting :roftl:

Good. :teehee: Actually I turned it off' date=' to listen to music..... :fisch: Emma Watson is on that show like every month anyways :roftl: She's been on it more than anyone else :teehee:[/quote']

you turned it of, whyyy... :mf_rosetinted:

And what did you think about the song? :teehee:

hey i was 9 years old then! :aah: but i like it still :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

It just makes me laugh so badly :roftl:

Okay i forgive you :aah:

Yeah, just hate it because I've always hated it :aah:

since we're talkign about eurovision, I'll say that I liked this song from it (wasn't it in too? ) like a couple of years ago :roftl: I reember it so well that it was on the tv all the time:aah:

[YOUTUBE]V97JfjH3YQc[/YOUTUBE]

Probably xD

AYYYY.. He likes to over-act it :aah::teehee: He's still adorable though :naughty:

watching The More Assured - All In Your Head and im SURE ive heard it before too :aah:

since we're talkign about eurovision, I'll say that I liked this song from it (wasn't it in too? ) like a couple of years ago :roftl: I reember it so well that it was on the tv all the time:aah:

watching The More Assured - All In Your Head and im SURE ive heard it before too :aah:

That's a Eurovision song, it won :aah: I didn't like it then, but now I think it's a really really good song!

To listen to music' date=' told ya :teehee: not like I'm missing a whole bunch :naughty:

Which one? :aah:[/quote']

I wouldn't have turned it off :mf_rosetinted:

The one I posted, La voix :aah:

Theres absolutely no way you've heard it before, hardly anyone knows them and I've never met anyone who knew them from US, online or irl, so how would you......:blink::aah:

That's a Eurovision song, it won :aah: I didn't like it then, but now I think it's a really really good song!

I wouldn't have turned it off :mf_rosetinted:

The one I posted, La voix :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh.... That one. :aah: Erm... I don't really like it. I mean.... It's good... But then the singing and it was HORRIBLE. and then the chorus and the style changed all together, and it was okay... But no, I really don't like it. It could have been much much better. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't remember when it was in eurovision but I know I liked that singer's songs a lot :naughty: these, for example

(I was asking mum what those russian stuff meant in georgian :roftl: )

etc xD

Theres absolutely no way you've heard it before' date=' hardly anyone knows them and I've never met anyone who knew them from US, online or irl, so how would you......:blink::aah:[/quote']

I didn't know them either but I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE FOR SURE :roftl: 10000%sure :mikacool: