I don't remember when it was in eurovision but I know I liked that singer's songs a lot :naughty: these, for example

(I was asking mum what those russian stuff meant in georgian :roftl: )

etc xD

I didn't know them either but I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE FOR SURE :roftl: 10000%sure :mikacool:

There is zero chance of that, unless I showed it to you before :naughty:

Want the next song? :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is zero chance of that' date=' unless I showed it to you before :naughty:

Want the next song? :teehee:[/quote']

no you haven't showed this to me and I knew that son before :aah: the one I told you. not the one you showed em first.

maybe have heard it from my bro... or his friend.. not sure :aah:

yes yes :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh.... That one. :aah: Erm... I don't really like it. I mean.... It's good... But then the singing and it was HORRIBLE. and then the chorus and the style changed all together' date=' and it was okay... But no, I really don't like it. It could have been much much better. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Good, I hate that song :aah:

I started watch eurovision in age 6 and i stalk melodifestivalen sometimes :mf_rosetinted:

YOu stalk melodifestivalen, I love melodifestivalen :naughty:

I don't remember when it was in eurovision but I know I liked that singer's songs a lot :naughty: these, for example

(I was asking mum what those russian stuff meant in georgian :roftl: )

etc xD

I didn't know them either but I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE FOR SURE :roftl: 10000%sure :mikacool:

Never listened to his songs before, but maybe I should :aah:

no you haven't showed this to me and I knew that son before :aah: the one I told you. not the one you showed em first.

maybe have heard it from my bro... or his friend.. not sure :aah:

yes yes :teehee:

Kay, you might have already heard this because it's really popular but whatever :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]Ud0cgprjQYU[/YOUTUBE]

Kay' date=' you might have already heard this because it's really popular but whatever :naughty:

[YOUTUBE']Ud0cgprjQYU[/YOUTUBE]

no I don't know. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know lots of music. I'm like when I find one band/singer I dig all their albums but I don't know lots of them :aah:

Good. I was scared. Favorite song? :aah:

can't say i know many :roftl: well yeah I do but that's it what I remember for now: :naughty: American idiot, boulevard of broken dreams, 21guns..

I was gonna write smth else and realised i mixed them up with red hot chili peppers :roftl:

and thank you for reminding that i should check them again :aah:

can't say i know many :roftl: well yeah I do but that's it what I remember for now: :naughty: American idiot, boulevard of broken dreams, 21guns..

I was gonna write smth else and realised i mixed them up with red hot chili peppers :roftl:

and thank you for reminding that i should check them again :aah:

My favorite is Basket Case. :teehee: Yes, do check them again they're great! :teehee::teehee:

Ah it's epic :aah: One of da snazziest most amazing songs evar ERMAHGERD xD

Now if you haven't already heard it' date=' Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb is my next recommendation :das:[/quote']

let's see :das:

but I guess I'll check it a bit later when I'm back :teehee: