• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

მშია:mikacool:

Spoonbread is... Like a bread pudding... Made of cornmeal.

SpoonBread_450w.jpg

And it's called that cos you eat it with a spoon' date=' obviously xD[/quote']

smart student :mikacool:

oh i see. haven't eaten that :aah:

reminds me of smth georgian

02.jpg

it's made of rye/flour and with cheeese :licks_lips:

I think the only georgian thing that i really love is food :roftl: but hate some of them :puke:

smart student :mikacool:

oh i see. haven't eaten that :aah:

reminds me of smth georgian

02.jpg

it's made of rye/flour and with cheeese :licks_lips:

I think the only georgian thing that i really love is food :roftl: but hate some of them :puke:

გმადლობთ! :glasses3:

I think only the south here really has it anyways :teehee: Oh that looks....tasty :naughty:

Yeah :aah::teehee: And hopefully what happens is it sounds good and not like a dying animal :roftl:

I'm sure I will :wink2::huglove:

Aw that sucks! :huh: probably hard to meet someone when they aren't even in your classes :aah: not good at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Aha' date=' you could still be friends though :P[/quote']

That's all I want to be, his friend :aah: He seems so lovely and cute. aahh, sad times.

You're good. Really good. :naughty:

:naughty: Why thank you, I pride myself on it :teehee: I LIVE for the Internet, because in actual life I don't say anything :mf_rosetinted: So by the time school's out, I'm like, ERMAHGERD GOTTA GET HOME GOTTA TALK TO EVERYONE :excite: *tumblr stalking* *intense hyperactivity*

:floor:

გმადლობთ! :glasses3:

I think only the south here really has it anyways :teehee: Oh that looks....tasty :naughty:

:lmfao:

google translate? :mikacool: you seem to be very polite by saying that :naughty:

I say მადლობა. but you can also say გმადლობ.:aah:

That's all I want to be, his friend :aah: He seems so lovely and cute. aahh, sad times.

I totally sympathize, feel that way about my lab partners they're so sweet :aah:Unfortunately I cannot speak much and things are intensely awkward, because as luck would have it I'm even MORE socially awkward around other socially awkward people xD

:lmfao:

gogole translate? :mikacool: you seem to be very polite by saying that :naughty:

I say მადლობა. but you can also say გმადლობ.:aah:

Nope, no google translate, just whatever I remembered from reading which isn't much :aah: Darn though, I forgot about the formal/informal thing:doh: I hate that, good thing English doesn't really have it :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Why thank you' date=' I pride myself on it :teehee: I LIVE for the Internet, because in actual life I don't say anything :mf_rosetinted: So by the time school's out, I'm like, ERMAHGERD GOTTA GET HOME GOTTA TALK TO EVERYONE :excite: *tumblr stalking* *intense hyperactivity*

:floor:[/quote']

Ugh don't mention tumblr it hurts... :tears: (until I make a new one at least) Haha, i know what you mean though. I love the internet

By the way, do you guys like my new siggy or do you think it's too cheesy?

Ugh don't mention tumblr it hurts... :tears: (until I make a new one at least) Haha, i know what you mean though. I love the internet

By the way, do you guys like my new siggy or do you think it's too cheesy?

Oh yeah :tears: sorry xD

:aah: It can be cheesy, it's FOB. Cheesiness accepted. :naughty:

Nope' date=' no google translate, just whatever I remembered from reading which isn't much :aah: Darn though, I forgot about the formal/informal thing:doh: I hate that, good thing English doesn't really have it :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

it's okay, you'll learn :naughty: ...someday :mf_rosetinted:

oh and also in georgian you and you aren't the same xD like you singular is შენ and plural is თქვენ. but they use თქვენ for singular you too in a formal way :aah:

it's okay, you'll learn :naughty: ...someday :mf_rosetinted:

oh and also in georgian you and you aren't the same xD like you singular is შენ and plural is თქვენ. but they use თქვენ for singular you too in a formal way :aah:

Yep someday.....maybe. :aah:

I know, same with tu/usted, tu/vous, just have to remember it in georgian :naughty:

თქვენ?Damn you consonant clusters I can barely pronounce :mf_rosetinted: