wait wait wait wait wait did you just say it's fob

ok don't mess up with my feelings did you just googled the lyrics or do you know the song

Yep someday.....maybe. :aah:

I know' date=' same with [b']tu/usted, tu/vous[/b], just have to remember it in georgian :naughty:

თქვენ?Damn you consonant clusters I can barely pronounce :mf_rosetinted:

:blink: I don't get that xD

try reading this :naughty:

ხმელთაშუაზღვისპირეთი.

:lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink: I don't get that xD

try reading this :naughty:

ხმელთაშუაზღვისპირეთი.

:lmfao:

From Spanish and French, etc because most languages have more than one way to say 'you' and I realized Georgian must too :teehee:

Oh my gosh, you should hear me try to pronounce it I sound like.... :roftl: okay this is hilarious :lmfao:

From Spanish and French' date=' etc because most languages have more than one way to say 'you' and I realized Georgian must too :teehee:

Oh my gosh, you should hear me try to pronounce it I sound like.... :roftl: okay this is hilarious :lmfao:[/quote']

oh understood now :aah:

:lmfao: promise me that I'll hear that in tinychat someday :mikacool:

and you'll hear my english in charge :naughty::doh:

oh understood now :aah:

:lmfao: promise me that I'll hear that in tinychat someday :mikacool:

and you'll hear my english in charge :naughty::doh:

Haha one day when it's just us so I embarrass myself in front of as few people as possible :teehee: I'm sure your English is fine though :wink2:

Haha one day when it's just us so I embarrass myself in front of as few people as possible :teehee: I'm sure your English is fine though :wink2:

okay I'll choose a day when i'm alone too :naughty: or there's no way i'm gonna speak in english in front of my parents :mikacool: if bro's home, it's okay :naughty:

Ok so you like fob and panic ok I'm so done god bless you

and

is what i was watching before ha :teehee:

You're my new best internet friend :aah:

Aww dkjskakdkskkddks and Brendon has the glasses skfmks I LOVE the glasses :fangurl:

:naughty: Okay, then I should know your name :teehee: I'm Grace :teehee::teehee:

Aww dkjskakdkskkddks and Brendon has the glasses skfmks I LOVE the glasses :fangurl:

:naughty: Okay' date=' then I should know your name :teehee: I'm Grace :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

I'm Rania! (like the queen of Jordan)

And yes Brendon looks really good with the glasses :teehee:

and patrick well he is my sunshine my only sunshine he makes me happy when skies are grey

I'm Rania! (like the queen of Jordan)

And yes Brendon looks really good with the glasses :teehee:

and patrick well he is my sunshine my only sunshine he makes me happy when skies are grey

Rania is such a lovely name! :teehee: ahh *LE FANGURL* I am so glad I'm home alone right now, wouldn't want anyone to see my face like seriously AKDKSKDKD Patrick Stump and Panic! In DC like, an hour and a half away from me ON HALLOWEEN my dreams are coming true. :aah:

Edit: DAMNIT MY BAD EYESIGHT BETRAYS ME!!!!! :sneaky: xD

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Rania is such a lovely name! :teehee: ahh *LE FANGURL* I am so glad I'm home alone right now' date=' wouldn't want anyone to see my face like seriously AKDKSKDKD Patrick Stump and Panic! In DC like, an hour and a half away from me ON HALLOWEEN my dreams are coming true. :aah:[/quote']

Uhm, sorry but that's from 2011...

Ugh I feel so bad for telling you this