• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grace do you know what? on of my favorite tv show will air again :boing::excite:

Oh, you will. Where? :teeee:

umm, i guess somewhere near lyon :aah: you see, im not very informed about this trip :roftl: my brain doesnt work so well atm :teehee:

...tinychat+flockdraw.:mikacool: that's it. and you know we're friends too. :mikacool:

no, no it's not THAT crocodile what you think :naughty: just mean normal,

animal crocodile here :roftl:

ahhhh XDDDDD yes yes. le wild flockdraw fights rool :naughty:

friends yeahhh :mf_rosetinted:

animal? :blink:

Je ne sais pas' date=' mais je pense que j'ai un rhume :aah:

Ooh c'est cool, J'ai commencé l'école il ya presque 2 semaines :mf_rosetinted:

Et Je veux mettre fin à l'école déjà, ce n'est pas très amusant :aah::aah: (if that's even right, I've been taking French for like 6 days now :roftl: )[/quote']

un rhume? je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que ça veut dire :aah: 6???? :shocked: et tu sais tout ces mots après 6 jours? :aah: ton école doit être super :mf_rosetinted:

umm, i guess somewhere near lyon :aah: you see, im not very informed about this trip :roftl: my brain doesnt work so well atm :teehee:

ahhhh XDDDDD yes yes. le wild flockdraw fights rool :naughty:

friends yeahhh :mf_rosetinted:

animal? :blink:

Okay :aah: So Lyon *feeling bad that I had to use a map to know where it is*:aah: Who are you travailing with? :teehee:

:aah: I know that it's not in the south and not in bretagne, hell yeah :mf_rosetinted: It's a school trip, an exchange, so these students will come here in spring:teehee:

That's good to know :aah: Oh so exciting :teehee: I'll probably do the same this spring :teehee:

un rhume? je ne sais pas qu'est-ce que ça veut dire :aah: 6???? :shocked: et tu sais tout ces mots après 6 jours? :aah: ton école doit être super :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe un rhume, c'est a cold :teehee:

Ouais, mon école c'est super :roftl: and I stalk the French speaking thread a lot, and listen to French music. I really like learning languages :teehee:

ahhhh XDDDDD yes yes. le wild flockdraw fights rool :naug hty:

friends yeahhh :mf_rose tinted:

animal? :blin k:

yes animal like this, not crocodile as my bro's explanation :roftl:

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/006/cache/saltwater-crocodile_696_600x450.jpg

I don't get it :aah:

I knew you'd not :mikacool::roftl: and btw i liked da song^^

:roftl: nice one Mary :aah::aah::naughty:

:naughty:

Davidtool.jpg

Here you go Fortuné :roftl:

*tries to choke silently* :lmao:

Hehe un rhume' date=' c'est a cold :teehee:

Ouais, mon école c'est super :roftl: and I stalk the French speaking thread a lot, and listen to French music. I really like learning languages :teehee:[/quote']

Whahh, you're like the language genius :aah: I guess the only thing that stops me from doing something like that is that I'm so incredibly lazy :naughty: learning languages at school is easy and comfortable, they just feed you with everything :teehee: