The last time I did it was with...Oh God, I don't even remember :aah: Oh yeah! Hugh Laurie's jazz band :B

Oh :excite: wow, thank you for reminding me that existed xD Bwahaha sometimes I feel like such a hipster, I don't even listen to radio anymore xDDD :roftl: Whenever people ask me what music I like they're either asking me 'what who's that? :blink::aah:' or in the case of a few (FOB in particular here...:doh:) they're like completely airheaded fangurls :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh :excite: wow' date=' thank you for reminding me that existed xD Bwahaha sometimes I feel like such a hipster, I don't even listen to radio anymore xDDD :roftl: Whenever people ask me what music I like they're either asking me 'what who's that? :blink::aah:' or in the case of a few (FOB in particular here...:doh:) they're like completely airheaded fangurls :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I don't listen the radio annymore :aah: Sometimes D99 because they play Keane or MCR, P!ATD or good stuff :aah: but same here "what music do you like?" "Oh, Mika, Tom McRae, Chris Garneau" "....Who?"

I don't listen the radio annymore :aah: Sometimes D99 because they play Keane or MCR, P!ATD or good stuff :aah: but same here "what music do you like?" "Oh, Mika, Tom McRae, Chris Garneau" "....Who?"

Ah we don't have that station I don't think :mf_rosetinted:

I can go on for AGES naming the millions of bands I like, and they don't know any. It's ridiculous. And I'm sitting there asking them okay so what do you listen to?

*pause*

'oh, Ke$ha, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, One Direction....

:doh: xD

Ah we don't have that station I don't think :mf_rosetinted:

I can go on for AGES naming the millions of bands I like' date=' and they don't know any. It's ridiculous. And I'm sitting there asking them okay so what do you listen to?

*pause*

'oh, Ke$ha, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, One Direction....

:doh: xD[/quote']

That's because D99 is only in Monterrey, silly :mf_rosetinted:

And OH. MY. GOD. SAME HERE SJFKLSADKS well, not JB or 1D, those are for younger people :teehee: but Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and stuff like that (if they listen music in english, because most of them listen music in spanish pffff) and I'm like "Ok..Nothing to do here"

That's because D99 is only in Monterrey, silly :mf_rosetinted:

And OH. MY. GOD. SAME HERE SJFKLSADKS well, not JB or 1D, those are for younger people :teehee: but Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, and stuff like that (if they listen music in english, because most of them listen music in spanish pffff) and I'm like "Ok..Nothing to do here"

I know, but I wish it wasn't :mikacool: xD

Well, tbh most of the girls at my hs listen to them :mf_rosetinted:

I actually like Kary Perry though. Not in... Not in excess, but it's listenable. Lady gaga is smart, but she.... Kdjsjd I don't know. I have no idea if I like her or not. But it's hard for me to not at least respect her because I know that at the very least she's saved her share of lives and whatnot :aah:

Music in Spanish? Good music in Spanish? Does it exist? Tell me. I'm a big fan of music in different languages :das: xD

I know' date=' but I wish it wasn't :mikacool: xD

Well, tbh most of the girls at my hs listen to them :mf_rosetinted:

I actually like Kary Perry though. Not in... Not in excess, but it's listenable. Lady gaga is smart, but she.... Kdjsjd I don't know. I have no idea if I like her or not. But it's hard for me to not at least respect her because I know that at the very least she's saved her share of lives and whatnot :aah:

Music in Spanish? [i']Good[/i] music in Spanish? Does it exist? Tell me. I'm a big fan of music in different languages :das: xD

I don't like them. I know Lady Gaga does a lot of stuff for the gay community and saved so many lifes but I just don't like her. I think she just wants attention. At first it was kinda cool with all the crazy clothes but now I think she tries too much >.>

...Hum...Zoé? Amaral? Jesse y Joy? I don't know :aah: Bunbury? El Tri? :aah:

Oh well what do you know' date=' I can get D99 :mikacool: thank you global radio app. SCORE.[/quote']

Oh, yeah, you can also go to the website :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like them. I know Lady Gaga does a lot of stuff for the gay community and saved so many lifes but I just don't like her. I think she just wants attention. At first it was kinda cool with all the crazy clothes but now I think she tries too much >.>

...Hum...Zoé? Amaral? Jesse y Joy? I don't know :aah: Bunbury? El Tri? :aah:

Oh, yeah, you can also go to the website :mf_rosetinted:

You know what, you have a point. It's a bit of a novelty effect, for attention... Almost like a conspiracy. Like she's putting it off as an 'it's okay to be different' thing but really the clothes have nothing to do with it, they're a way to get her recognized and noticed and constantly in the public eye. So, agree. :mf_rosetinted:

xD I'm gonna guess you usually listen to music in English, then :roftl:

Not on an ipad, and ATM I have no computer access xD

You know what' date=' you have a point. It's a bit of a novelty effect, for attention... Almost like a conspiracy. Like she's putting it off as an 'it's okay to be different' thing but really the clothes have nothing to do with it, they're a way to get her recognized and noticed and constantly in the public eye. So, agree. :mf_rosetinted:

xD I'm gonna guess you usually listen to music in English, then :roftl:

Not on an ipad, and ATM I have no computer access xD[/quote']

Yeah, it was funnier when she didn't try so hard u_u

*sighs* Loki :wub2:

*sighs in response to your sigh* :wub2::fisch:

Most of my friends refuse to see Avengers :aah:

What!? Why!? That movie is AWESOME!! And I can't wait for Thor: The Dark World because more LOKI and more DARCY and they must share a scene together' date=' I don't ask them to be canon but just ..one ...scene ...together ashjfkasdjals I need interaction between them because they're my OTP and OH GOD[/color']

What!? Why!? That movie is AWESOME!! And I can't wait for Thor: The Dark World because more LOKI and more DARCY and they must share a scene together, I don't ask them to be canon but just ..one ...scene ...together ashjfkasdjals I need interaction between them because they're my OTP and OH GOD

Ah, because I like it *hangs head in shame* xD Shows just how much my friends respect my opinions:mf_rosetinted: ksjdkaksjsjasks I don't know HOW I'll wait without exploding, and ahh Loki/Darcy is just too adorable wow yes they NEED some type of interaction I don't care what, not picky but SOMETHING, :aah:

wait how did this happen to me kdjdksd :aah:

Ah' date=' because I like it *hangs head in shame* xD Shows just how much my friends respect my opinions:mf_rosetinted: ksjdkaksjsjasks I don't know HOW I'll wait without exploding, and ahh Loki/Darcy is just too adorable wow yes they NEED some type of interaction I don't care what, not picky but SOMETHING, :aah:

wait how did this happen to me kdjdksd :aah:

Pfff, I forced a friend to watch it with me and she loved it lol, and she saw Thor a few days ago and she said "Loki is an adorable bastard" lol and OH GOD, I NEED TASERTRICKS IN MY LIFEEEE

Wait...Are you shipping Loki and Darcy? :das: I can show you some good fics :das:

how did this happen to you? You joined MFC and talked to me.

Pfff, I forced a friend to watch it with me and she loved it lol, and she saw Thor a few days ago and she said "Loki is an adorable bastard" lol and OH GOD, I NEED TASERTRICKS IN MY LIFEEEE

Wait...Are you shipping Loki and Darcy? :das: I can show you some good fics :das:

how did this happen to you? You joined MFC and talked to me.

Ah okay, forcing people is good, I like that idea. YESSS I'll just force them all to watch it :teehee:

Aha yes, yes I am :das: it was unavoidable. I could not resist :roftl: Yes do that I love fics :mikadas: Reading one right now, actually xD

Exactly. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ah okay' date=' forcing people is good, I like that idea. YESSS I'll just force them all to watch it :teehee:

Aha yes, yes I am :das: it was unavoidable. I could not resist :roftl: Yes do that I love fics :mikadas: Reading one right now, actually xD

Exactly. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

SORRY! My internet hated my laptop and I had to restart it and jsfklasjda yeah. Okay, tasertricks fanfiction....Rated,...? :naughty:

I was in an awesome mood: I fell asleep while it was raining, it was still raining when I woke up, my muscles hurt less, I didn't have much homework and I'm having spaghetti for lunch. Then I found out I have PE again today which means my muscles are gonna be killing me for the rest of my life, it stopped raining, I lost my earphones AND NOW I SEE THE FULL ALBUM LISTENING IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FRANCE. I have a feeling someone's gonna die today.

Oh, and since I was too lazy to stalk everything since the last time I was here, so I just checked the last few pages and saw you guys were discussing the worst song ever. I saw Rebeca Black and Paris Hilton and stuff...Grace my dearest, aren't you forgeting about something? :naughty:

SORRY! My internet hated my laptop and I had to restart it and jsfklasjda yeah. Okay, tasertricks fanfiction....Rated,...? :naughty:

It's okay because my ipad died. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: Psssshhht, I don't care as long as it's good. :roftl: xD

Therefore, I will leave it up to your own discretion. :naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

I was in an awesome mood: I fell asleep while it was raining, it was still raining when I woke up, my muscles hurt less, I didn't have much homework and I'm having spaghetti for lunch. Then I found out I have PE again today which means my muscles are gonna be killing me for the rest of my life, it stopped raining, I lost my earphones AND NOW I SEE THE FULL ALBUM LISTENING IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FRANCE. I have a feeling someone's gonna die today.

Oh, and since I was too lazy to stalk everything since the last time I was here, so I just checked the last few pages and saw you guys were discussing the worst song ever. I saw Rebeca Black and Paris Hilton and stuff...Grace my dearest, aren't you forgeting about something? :naughty:

*goes ahead and answers because she knows you'll stalk it later*

XD Woah. That sucks :huh: I lost my earphones too, at least :aah::huglove:

Oh god. NO. NOOOOO NO NO NO NO. :aah::aah::mf_rosetinted:

:doh::tears: I had completely forgotten about that thing, actually. Ah darn it you reminded me! Oh well it's definitely way way WAY worse than Hot Problems, I'll give you that. :mikacool: