Thank you!!!

Curiosity. I'm checking to see if ALL the awesome people I know are far away.:mf_rosetinted:

Because EVERYONE knows who Dahmer is! :shocked: Just...here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

Aha okay :mf_rosetinted:

No I don't think so, I'm pretty sure if I asked anyone they wouldn't know who he is, except my dad :mf_rosetinted:

And no I've never heard of him, but I read the wiki page.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well you have a lot to be proud of.:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Is Sweden on another planet?:mf_rosetinted: And?

Well... Umm.... Americans rest on a *somewhat* balanced scale of good and bad. It's hard to decide where we stand sometimes... Whether we contribute more good or bad.....:aah:

Yup, especially if you understand the language.:aah:

Well... Erm... I don't understand Serbian really... But for me... It's so curious to listen to the songs and feel them, without understanding. And imagining you know, riding down the road in a car, window down, listening to the music, different language, different place, same LIFE, same good times, and beautiful simple things, it's so painfully emotional. So hard to wrap my head around but at the same time, more real and more sane than I can grasp.....

Wow.... Listening to radio in other languages is....wow.... So strangely eye-opening.

What language? :naughty:

Well you have a lot to be proud of.:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Is Sweden on another planet?:mf_rosetinted: And?

No, butwhy should I've heard of him? :mf_rosetinted:

and what? :mf_rosetinted:

You think? :aah: I don't know, I've just heard it spoken xD

Just hit me that, I hear at least 3 different languages everyday :naughty:

Yes, I think so, it hits my ears in a really pleasant way. Like.. Oh I can't explain it, it feels good to hear :aah::teehee:

Wow that's amazing! That's so brilliant... It's incredible how that works. It's actually seriously lucky.

Yes' date=' I think so, it hits my ears in a really pleasant way. Like.. Oh I can't explain it, it feels good to hear :aah::teehee:

Wow that's amazing! That's so brilliant... It's incredible how that works. It's actually seriously lucky.[/quote']

Grace are high on Serbian :aah:

Well... Umm.... Americans rest on a *somewhat* balanced scale of good and bad. It's hard to decide where we stand sometimes... Whether we contribute more good or bad.....:aah:

Awww' date=' don't worry, it's not the individuals that define a whole nation.:huglove: I'd kill myself if they did.:aah:

Well... Erm... I don't understand Serbian really... But for me... It's so curious to listen to the songs and feel them, without understanding. And imagining you know, riding down the road in a car, window down, listening to the music, different language, different place, same LIFE, same good times, and beautiful simple things, it's so painfully emotional. So hard to wrap my head around but at the same time, more real and more sane than I can grasp.....

tumblr_m9p916J8pJ1qhcshf.png All I got from that was 'Serbian radio'. What station?

No, butwhy should I've heard of him? :mf_rosetinted:

and what? :mf_rosetinted:

BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS HEARD OF HIM.:aah:

Nothing. I'm in shock.:mf_rosetinted:

Serbian. :mikacool: xD It's um.. A really soothing language. :blush-anim-cl:

It is?:blink::mf_rosetinted:

Awww, don't worry, it's not the individuals that define a whole nation.:huglove: I'd kill myself if they did.:aah:

tumblr_m9p916J8pJ1qhcshf.png All I got from that was 'Serbian radio'. What station?

True, true. :roftl:

You think I stay on one station? Nope, I'm not like that. Whatever has something good on. xD

Yes... It's so... Weird to imagine myself somewhere other than where I am.. Ah I guess Serbian just hits me right, I really love the language congratulations on speaking it :mf_rosetinted: xD

Awww, don't worry, it's not the individuals that define a whole nation.:huglove: I'd kill myself if they did.:aah:

Then I guess you know who Issei Sagawa is :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: haha I think I am ksjdksoad xD Weird night. Weeeeeiiirrrd. But good. :aah::naughty:

Hehe :aah: Are your mum convinced yet xD

True' date=' true. :roftl:

You think I stay on one station? Nope, I'm not like that. Whatever has something good on. xD

Yes... It's so... Weird to imagine myself somewhere other than where I am.. Ah I guess Serbian just hits me right, I really love the language congratulations on speaking it :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

So you just skip everything, right? :aah::aah:

Aha..and uumm...thank you? :aah::aah: And you still haven't even heard me speak it. xDD

You're really weird, you know that? :mf_rosetinted: xDDD

So you just skip everything, right? :aah::aah:

Aha..and uumm...thank you? :aah::aah: And you still haven't even heard me speak it. xDD

You're really weird, you know that? :mf_rosetinted: xDDD

:aah:

You know, I'm really not feeling like myself tonight. I'm probably gonna start crying or something. I wish I was somewhere else, is the thing. But I've heard other people speak it, so it doesn't matter if I've heard you speak it or not :teehee:

I showed her your twitter :mikacool: she is convinced because sometimes you tweet in Swedish and sometimes in English :teehee:

Oh age read my twitter? xD But I Barely tweet in swedish anymore :aah: *goes checking my twitter*

No' date=' but I'm guessing some Chinese or Japanese dude who killed someone.:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Well the you should study better :mf_rosetinted: He's à celebrity cannibal!

Sorry, we're talking about Jeffrey Dahmer, and there is no possible way for me to avoid posting this :aah::

[YOUTUBE]_AjJnj0pjtY[/YOUTUBE] 'That's some Jeffrey Dahmer s*it, yo.' :lmao::lmao:

Ahahaaha, I was already way too happy to be myself now I'm all AKDKSKDKD muahahahahaahaah xD