What's different? :teehee: and what's the point of having such thin pancakes' date=' might I ask? :naughty:[/quote']

I don't know actually xD I'll see if I find it, but they taste different. :aah: The point? xD You can't make them fat, so they have to be thin xD And then you can have more jam and do this :naughty:

27691_2138.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know actually xD I'll see if I find it, but they taste different. :aah: The point? xD You can't make them fat, so they have to be thin xD And then you can have more jam and do this :naughty:

27691_2138.jpg

Well I mean, if you want to put them with jam or whatever else why don't you just eat a crepe? Haha this whole thing seems pointless. xD :lmfao:

Well I mean' date=' if you want to put them with jam or whatever else why don't you just eat a crepe? Haha this whole thing seems pointless. xD :lmfao:[/quote']

There's no other way to eat pancakes than with jam :mf_rosetinted: Because why would we? :aah:

:mf_rosetinted::roftl: but they taste good anyways :aah:

he didn't.... :tears:

+1.

Yes, they do :aah:

Loreen... :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

There's no other way to eat pancakes than with jam :mf_rosetinted: Because why would we? :aah:

Yes, they do :aah:

I don't know, that's just what we do I guess :roftl: we either have pancakes, crêpes or Belgian waffles in the way of fluffy breakfast stuff, other than our usual breakfast foods :teehee:

Edit: WHAT!? We never eat pancakes with jam, we eat pancakes with maple syrup butter and fruit xD

i miss Micah... :tears:

Aww :hug: :hug: but didn't you know she's been able to be on twitter with her phone? Right now it isn't even 7AM for her but I bet she'll be on later and you can talk to her there! ;D

I don't know' date=' that's just what we do I guess :roftl: we either have pancakes, crêpes or Belgian waffles in the way of fluffy breakfast stuff, other than our usual breakfast foods :teehee:

Edit: WHAT!? We never eat pancakes with jam, we eat pancakes with maple syrup butter and fruit xD

Aww :hug: :hug: but didn't you know she's been able to be on twitter with her phone? Right now it isn't even 7AM for her but I bet she'll be on later and you can talk to her there! ;D[/quote']

:hug: i have to try to make my twitter work again, it hasn't work for a while :sad:

Who won? :mf_rosetinted:

WE WON!!!! :excite: xD

yeees... :drool:

:hi5:

I don't know' date=' that's just what we do I guess :roftl: we either have pancakes, crêpes or Belgian waffles in the way of fluffy breakfast stuff, other than our usual breakfast foods :teehee:

Edit: WHAT!? We never eat pancakes with jam, we eat pancakes with maple syrup butter and fruit xD[/quote']

Aha, so you eat it to breakfast :aah: And to make things more confused we don't have other belgian waffles here :naughty:

Butter? xD I know some eat it pancakes sugar, but the usual is jam when it's for lunch, and if it's not then you can eat it with cream and strawberries :aah:

Haha that doesn't look like a pancake how I'm used to :roftl:

That's pancake in the oven :drool: with pork xD

Aha, so you eat it to breakfast :aah: And to make things more confused we don't have other belgian waffles here :naughty:

Butter? xD I know some eat it pancakes sugar, but the usual is jam when it's for lunch, and if it's not then you can eat it with cream and strawberries :aah:

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Aw' date=' hopefully you can get it up and running then :huglove:[/quote']

:wink2:

XD

Yeah we only eat them for breakfast here. And Belgian waffles... YUMM... :drool: they're the most delicious waffles ever. Really fluffy and akdjksjdjsjd. Usually we have them with cream and berries and powdered sugar, but Belgian waffles are our pride so sometimes we dress them up like this xDD

1378650_f496.jpg

Haha xD

XD

Yeah we only eat them for breakfast here. And Belgian waffles... YUMM... :drool: they're the most delicious waffles ever. Really fluffy and akdjksjdjsjd. Usually we have them with cream and berries and powdered sugar' date=' but Belgian waffles are our pride so sometimes we dress them up like this xDD

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EvZPNndO0AU/S-Kpg_Og9aI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/Pl38xGtcw18/s1600/1378650_f496.jpg[/img]

Haha xD

Aha okay, we don't eat it for breakfast here, only lunch/dinner sometimes snack :aah: I've eaten them in school and they are okay. But I've eaten them in Brussel too and then they looked like the ones on the picture and they were mmm :drool: xD But how do you make them? :aah:

We have this :aah:

våffla.jpg

Aha okay, we don't eat it for breakfast here, only lunch/dinner sometimes snack :aah: I've eaten them in school and they are okay. But I've eaten them in Brussel too and then they looked like the ones on the picture and they were mmm :drool: xD But how do you make them? :aah:

We have this :aah:

våffla.jpg

Weird xD I don't actually know how to make them, I've never done it :teehee: Google will be your best friend :naughty:

Wow, that looks so boring xD

Weird xD I don't actually know how to make them' date=' I've never done it :teehee: Google will be your best friend :naughty:

Wow, that looks so boring xD[/quote']

Haha, okay then I'll google it :aah:

Yeah, but you can have whatever you want. I usually have bananas, cream, and syrup xD

Haha, okay then I'll google it :aah:

Yeah, but you can have whatever you want. I usually have bananas, cream, and syrup xD

True, but still boring muahahahaha :naughty:

Aha okay you use a waffle iron thought it would be something like that xD But the recipe it's so hard xD

Of course we use a waffle iron, how else do you make waffles? :roftl: I know the recipe is hard, which is why I don't make it at home :mf_rosetinted: it's really easy to screw up :aah:

I want peppermint bark SO bad right now' date=' peppermint bark is my favorite thing ever :aah:[/quote']

And that is? :aah:

True' date=' but still boring muahahahaha :naughty:

Of course we use a waffle iron, how else do you make waffles? :roftl: I know the recipe is hard, which is why I don't make it at home :mf_rosetinted: it's really easy to screw up :aah:[/quote']

Not more boring than, Belgian waffles :naughty:

I don''t know I didn't think :doh: xD Yeah, but can't you buy the mixture in the shop or something? :aah: