• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hardly ever do :mf_rosetinted: xDDD

:hug: ahh I wanted spoonbread a few days ago' date=' so my mom told me she'd take me to get some today and I might leave soon to go get it xD[/quote']

:aah::aah:

Not much actually... How about you

(◕‿◕✿)

I really like kawaii faces ok don't judge

nooothing, trying to get BBC iPlayer to work here :mf_rosetinted:

i like them too :teehee: (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

YOU. YOUUUUUU. you had me worked up over nothing. :naughty:

what store' date=' at least? this had better be good. :mf_rosetinted:

It's not nothing, it's EVERYTHING. It's called Mungos and it has:

- cool shirts with band prints (found Queen, Nirvana, HIM, P!nk, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Pink Floyd and Billy Idol :excite: didn't buy any of them, ofc.:mf_rosetinted:)

- badges with the same design and more

- lots of movies (saw Sherlock and Harry Potter in 3D amongst others)

- and you won't believe this: *drums* They have thousands of CDs. Guess what I found? :das:

It's not nothing, it's EVERYTHING. It's called Mungos and it has:

- cool shirts with band prints (found Queen, Nirvana, HIM, P!nk, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Pink Floyd and Billy Idol :excite: didn't buy any of them, ofc.:mf_rosetinted:)

- badges with the same design and more

- lots of movies (saw Sherlock and Harry Potter in 3D amongst others)

- and you won't believe this: *drums* They have thousands of CDs. Guess what I found? :das:

Holy..... Ljdlakdkakkjskakjksjdocmwoscaodjkkmskjfjskd

Y WE NO HAVE THAT STORE!? :shocked: NEEEEEEEEED IT. NEED.

Ah that's so perfect. WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU FIND!? TELL ME NOW. AKJDKSJDJDKSJDJDK.

Holy..... Ljdlakdkakkjskakjksjdocmwoscaodjkkmskjfjskd

Y WE NO HAVE THAT STORE!? :shocked: NEEEEEEEEED IT. NEED.

Ah that's so perfect. WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU FIND!? TELL ME NOW. AKJDKSJDJDKSJDJDK.

I NEED IT MORE IT'S STOPPING ME FROM KILLING EVERYBODY WHO WEARS PINK ZEBRA PRINT LEGGINS.

I know. I didn't have enough money to buy anything' date=' but I shall return to it as soon as possible. I spent an hour in there and it's the size of my room.:mf_rosetinted: GUESS.:mf_rosetinted:MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. How I love torturing you. Although it's also torturing me since I want to blab all about it.:aah:

I NEED IT MORE IT'S STOPPING ME FROM KILLING EVERYBODY WHO WEARS PINK ZEBRA PRINT LEGGINS.

I know. I didn't have enough money to buy anything, but I shall return to it as soon as possible. I spent an hour in there and it's the size of my room.:mf_rosetinted: GUESS.:mf_rosetinted:MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. How I love torturing you. Although it's also torturing me since I want to blab all about it.:aah:

Pink zebra leggings? Screw that, too mainstream :mikacool: xD

Wow. :naughty:

Nope, I don't feel like a guessing game. I have more important things which I will proceed not to tell you, either. So moving on from that now. :mf_rosetinted:

I know. I didn't have enough money to buy anything, but I shall return to it as soon as possible. I spent an hour in there and it's the size of my room.:mf_rosetinted: GUESS.:mf_rosetinted:MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. How I love torturing you. Although it's also torturing me since I want to blab all about it.:aah:

Xenia, look what is back. ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ :mf_rosetinted:

:das:

This is the most perverted smiley there is

It should be called pedo-smiley

Completely irrelevant, but I wanna cry because I'm broke and I'm on ModCloth right now omg

That's so true. So true.

The truth has been spoken!:das::roftl:

Oh my gosh

You should know better than to be on ModCloth when you cant buy anything!

Shame shame. :naughty: